Adult thread -- The Summer House

akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House

Post by akire »

yanjan3 wrote:here's some robgasmic crack! :mrgreen:
http://www.twitpic.com/9q7xh
DearGod, yan!! NOT THE BEADAZZLED™ VEST. lol

e-dreamboat, thanks for the beers! Today was my first official day of unemployment when I didn't have something employment-seeking related actually scheduled so I did think about having a beer. I did not actually follow thru on it thought mostly because, well... I'm not sure why. *cracks open beer* And I love Jen's new banner! LOVE LEATHER JACKET ROBBB. Rawr.
ForJazz926 wrote:...because then I don't get to see and appreciate them, and I am not anyone's slave or anything...
Except when you e-roleplay with eRob and he e-pretends to be e-Domward OF COURSE.

Trine, you MUST meet ExWard. Oh my, the lemons. And, there are several points where they refer to him as other types of 'wards actually in the fic. That's not a spoiler. It's just a funny factoid. OMG I can't believe you brought up Pantyward! I forgot about him. Meh. Clearly he has been replaced in my head by Exward.

Laura... you and Jen and the resistance of the unfinished fancrack. :roll: Just DO IT. All the cool kids are.
Jazz Girl wrote:Trust me. The pain is sooooooooooo worth it.
Yeah. What she said. You've already experienced the worst pain of all the fancrack cliffhanger pain: WA. The rest is like a root canal compared to, I don't know, passing a kidney stone or something worse. OMG EXCEPT FOR TROPIC OF VIRGO. RockGodward is nearly tied with Domward as my 2nd fave 'ward.

Image Image Image
yanjan3
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

I can't see it here. boo! I'll have to wait. I'll watch it when (or if) I get home.

http://blip.tv/file/2336127/
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

akire wrote:
ForJazz926 wrote:...because then I don't get to see and appreciate them, and I am not anyone's slave or anything...
Except when you e-roleplay with eRob and he e-pretends to be e-Domward OF COURSE.
:shock: :o :lol: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I so love the both of you.

And because I love all of you....

A little gift that's going to kill us all.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

yanjan3 wrote:hey bbs!
my project is killing me, due tomorrow.
so maybe after makin' that I can come back and be a regular again.. *crosses fingers* :D
miss y'all!

here's some robgasmic crack! :mrgreen:
http://www.twitpic.com/9q7xh
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=25k7k1x&s=3
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=rthvuv&s=3
http://www.usmagazine.com/files/p.jpg
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=34hbgax&s=3
Dear Gods in Heaven! For the love of all that is holy, would someone PLEASE wake my @$$ up when this kind of stuff comes out? ACK!!

*splodes into a million pieces which then burst into flames and then melt*

I have to go back and read the stuff I've missed now.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sillyme »

Hello Ladies (and Rings) *waves* After one heck of a week, and one Martha Falker of an ear infection, I'm finally back :D So what's new? What have a missed?

Besides THIS......
I might disappear for another week guys....

I mean, are you kidding me?
He's...he's...um...wet....

Elle.
Last edited by sillyme on Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Julie~ as you can see(v---- *points at siggy*), is a creative genius (<--- understatement).

Yan~ You're a busy bee but you still manage to deliver Robcrack. I LOVE seeing outtakes (more Rob in leather *whimpers*)

Why is it that the gossip rags get all the good photos? Can't wait for HQ photos to surface. (HQ Rob in leather *dies*)

Elle~ poor thing. Listen to some soothing Rob interviews. His sexy voice will make you feel better.
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
JulieM
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by JulieM »

Yay! Our beautiful Rob is going to be on the cover of Vanity Fair. Here's a link to the story. Rob on Vanity Fair
akire wrote:JulieM, I didn't know SJP had a new fragrance. I love her first one & it's just bonus that the new one's called Twilight. Although, who thought that was a good idea? Talk about brand confusion.

I really think Rob is dating Kellan. That MUST be true. Also Kellan is pregnant with KStew's lovechild, which is actually a burrito. 8-)
Erika-I love her first one also. I have it. Yes, brand confusion? Maybe they did plan that one. I'm going to check it out tomorrow. I'll let you know how it smells.

Burrito? Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura-Nice job on your banner. Isn't technology fun?

Jen-Beautiful new banner. Julie has outdone herself again.! :-)

Caryn-Nice story about your husband. That must have been a long year to be without him. I can't imagine my husband being gone like that. Hats off to you and your husband for serving his country!!

I'm glad you liked the picture I posted. I love the title you gave me, "Goddess of RobCrack." I just like to try and contribute. :-)

Julie(Jazz)-I loved your speach on the loudspeaker. You are very funny!!

Trine-Rob's eyes picture! OME! Just beautiful.

Thanks for the pics. Yan! I subscribe to US Weekly and can't wait to get mine this week. He-he-he!
I love his treasure trail! Yummy!!!!!!!!!

Elle-Welcome back! Sorry about your ear infection. Those aren't fun.
Image Image

Cullenist/Rob's Halfway House Member
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

Happy Hump day!

I spent most of my day in bed/sleeping. This being sick thing is getting kind of old :roll:
For those of you who asked... I don't have to have my tonsils taken out (right now anyways)... I do however get to gargle the nasty white stuff out of the back of my throat every hour... I also get to take a huge horse pill antibiotic that the doctor was just mean in prescribing four times a day. (I'm breaking the damn thing down into little pieces lol).. I ate a popcicle today! I know how pathetic and sad that sounds but let me (and my starving stomach) celebrate anyway :P

Please no more talk of burrito babies... at least until I can eat because in all honestly....mmmm burritos ... I'm damn hungry

I LOVE the new Robpics that were posted today! Good lord the bedazzled vest kinda makes me giggle but did you guys notice *gulp* how tight his pants were? :oops: And the wet t-shirt picture... yummy..

Julie... I would love love love for you to make me a banner if you have the time? Please with sugar on top?!

Have a lovely night all!

Neya
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Hi everyone! I'm loving the new Robcrack and the pics from the upcoming Us Weekly magazine. I love seeing Rob in...black leather....tight jeans.....pathway to paradise...bedazzled vest (well, not so much ;) ) .....wet fitted white T-shirt....oh holy hell....thump.

Didn't Stripward or one of our favorite -wards jump into a shower with Bella fully clothed...
This reminds me of that 8-)

Neya, hope you keep feeling better. Maybe a Robsicle would make you feel even better than a popsicle. :lol: Rob's jeans are tight in that picture! I wonder if he had to lie on the bed to zip them up like I used to do with my Jordache jeans in 8th grade (totally, completely giving away my age as I'm sure they don't even make Jordache jeans anymore :D )

Trine, glad you had a wonderful trip. We'll try and keep you occupied until your partner comes home. Hopefully looking at some new Robcrack and reading some good smutty fanfics will provide you with the appropriate distraction.

Loving the new banners Laura and Jen (beautiful as always Julie!)

Did we see this one already? I just love the way the light plays off his hair and gorgeous face.
What is it about the simple white button-down shirt? Oh dear Lord...
Last edited by older_twilight_fan on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Banner by TammyAZ
akire

Post by akire »

OMG my eyessss. Where are all these new pics of him in that horrid vest coming from? The treasure trail is fab but oh my GOODNESS who hated Rob enough to put him in THAT? *puke*

Thankfully we have Showerward to help erase that vision. I would put VestRob right down there at the bottom of the list with KiddieRob.
older_twilight_fan wrote:Didn't Stripward or one of our favorite -wards jump into a shower with Bella fully clothed...
This reminds me of that 8-)
Whew!

Image Image Image