Adult thread -- The Summer House

GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House

Post by GenevieveCullen »

ForJazz926 wrote:Jen - I started your sig and so far I love it. However, I have to keep messing with it, because I could easily start hating it if I don't get the text right. So...it will be a while. :roll:

Oh thankies Julie! I don't mind if it takes a while. I was just curious if you got the request or if the Lex ate it.

LOL I love how burritos are the new lovechildren. Srsly, if this kind of randomness makes its way into my every day speech, my parents will have me committed :lol:

I think I've worn my pajamas more often than clothes since summer started :?

Neya~ hope you feel better soon. And that you don't have to have your tonsils removed. eRob will feed you ice cream anyways.

Trine~ we'll keep you company while your partner is away =)

My brother bought me the Sexy Stars of Twilight magazine XD. Took me forever to tear out the posters. Delicate surgery and all. While I was staring at my ceiling deciding where to put each one, he held this one beside me on the bed and said "I bet you want this one here" Yes Andrew, I would want to roll over and see Rob in my bed 8-) :lol: Didn't tell him that though XD
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Trine~ Don't...with... the mouth...those lips. I seriously sploded in the chair. Now there's little Caryn fluffs all over the carpet. What are you tying to do to me, Lady!!!

Don't worry about being sad because your partner's away. We've all been there. The first summer my hubs and I were together were the 8 weeks he had to complete his military basic training. By the time he got home, we'd been apart longer than we were together. He spent 3-4 weeks every year after that in his annual training. Then, 4 years ago, he was deployed for a full year. I should so be used to being away from him by now. But, I can't bear to leave him for even a few days. It tears me up inside. It's one of those reasons I can really and truly identify with Bella's feelings when Edward leaves in Eclipse. I panic just a little every time we are apart. It's just a sign of how much I love him. Same for you. You can't stand being away from him because you aren't supposed to be. Plain and simple. But, it'll be over before you know it and we're all here for you until it is.

Erika~ You, Love, are too cute. A big baby burrito indeed. :lol:

Laura~ Congrats on the siggy. It's always wonderful when you figure it out for yourself, isn't it? :D And yours is definitely lovely to look at, too.

JulieM~ You're right. Rob misses Kristen lots and lots. And, I think he appreciates that we know and we understand.

But, holy fracking hell, Woman!! What...with...black and white...all preppy looking.....GAH!!! Thank you thank you thank you. *bows to JulieM and kisses her feet for the wonderful Goddess of RobCrack that she is*

Sandy, Erika, Julie~ Anyone who loves TEF... Oh. My. Gods. It is my ExWard.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

Mkay, finished Jen's banner. Laura, do you want one - now that you are all tech-savvy and know how to attach one? And is there anyone else who doesn't have one that would like one?

Image Image
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

ForJazz926 wrote:Mkay, finished Jen's banner. Laura, do you want one - now that you are all tech-savvy and know how to attach one? And is there anyone else who doesn't have one that would like one?
For Real?!? :oops: Me, a ForJazz the Siggy Goddess Original?!? :) Holy Hell Yes!!! :D *Fizzles runs around The Summer House squeeling with delight!*

So.... I went back and read the 10 pages I had missed in the last two days. Here are some comments. I'm sure I have missed out some people, so sorry in advance if I have.

Caryn - Glad you liked my late addition of some Orly. The Ex Factor - I so wanna read this. Its been on my list for ages. But after WA and The Dominant I’ve been refusing to read anything that’s incomplete. I just don’t have the patience for it. Does anyone know if its anywhere near complete? I really want to wait on it but all of the talk about it is killing me. Your post from Tuesday. Rob is killing us from this one and the Bursts into Flames! WOW! Seriously HOTT! :twisted: I want a big close up one with that top! *Melts*

Tracy - Atonement Library scene - Yes! As Caryn said well worth it - agree with the finishing 5 mins earlier too! In Bruges - one of those I deliberated about for ages thinking … Will I like it? When I finally got around to watching it I loved it! Bruges was totally gorgeous as was Colin! Hehe!

Ashley - I heart that you’re back! :D Golden Eyes Joseph Fiennes. His eyes are hot! Poison or Vamp? Who knows? LOL I’ll let you get all settled back before I PM you about my music lessons. Hmmm … I wonder if I’ll get lucky with Darkward :twisted: :lol: Hehe!

Mandy - I think you were talking about directors for BD way back. I would like it to be Len Wiseman. Although his work isn’t usually PG13. He’s great with vamps and werewolves.

Kris - RobTV. Loved it. I would happily put that on all day. Imagine the number of viewers if there was real channel devoted to Rob! Thanking you all usual for the RobCrack. ;)

Julie - Your list of tee’s sounds cool. And at least you got some good shopping in from your trip even if it wasn’t the best. You’ve reminded me I need to go watch Anchorman again! :lol:

JulieM, Kris, Tracy - It seems a lot of us do appreciate Henry Cavill. Yum Yum. LOL. But I am sooooo glad Rob got Twilight. Otherwise we wouldn’t be here at the Summer House on The Lex perving over him.

JulieM - You will love WA. Let us know when you get started as we won’t expect you here for a few days. Well, that is if you’re like me. It took over my life! LOL

Trine - So glad you’re back and had such a good time. Hugs for you for being apart from your partner after so much together time. We’ll keep you company here at the Lex. Absence soes make the heart grow fonder though. Just think how cool it’ll be in a week when you see each other again. I too found Rob Fight pics sexy. Bad, I know!

Gii - You not a dork at all! I loved the pic you posted. That is so cute. Just the kind of thing me and my friends do.

Neya - Hope you’re better soon.

Laura Xx
Member of Rob's Halfway House
twilightsagaaddict

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Jazz Girl wrote:
Caryn -- holy spork!!! That is SO him! (Where's the shop-vac? I just melted......)
Now I have to find some kids' movie to put in tonight for the offspring-husband out of town - and I believe I have a date with my laptop and ExWard!!
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
ForJazz926

Post by ForJazz926 »

Fizzles wrote:For Real?!? :oops: Me, a ForJazz the Siggy Goddess Original?!? :) Holy Hell Yes!!! :D *Fizzles runs around The Summer House squeeling with delight!*
You're surprised. Okay see...why do you people do this? *clears throat and holds up loudspeaker*

HEAR YE HEAR YE Summer House Peepz! If you want one...ASK! I like making them, and there's no way I can use them all. I mean, I don't want to be making you ALL new banners all the time...because then I don't get to see and appreciate them, and I am not anyone's slave or anything...but if you don't have one and want one...or if yours is getting old and moldy...all you have to do is be nice and ask! I promise I will bite no heads off.

Image Image
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Laura~ AaT has said repeatedly that she has 5 or 6 chapters left to post. As she is currently working on chapter 29 (and from the spoiler YOWZA!!!!! Lemony lemon goodness :shock: :twisted: :o :twisted: ), so TEF will probably end up with 34 or 35 chapters. But, I promise you, it's like I told Kristiner, her chapters are so long that you could start reading now, and it would take you that long to catch up. But, even if you didn't, she mixes the angst and fluff and lemons and love and angst so well that there really isn't an extended moment when you feel deprived. Trust me. The pain is sooooooooooo worth it.

Sandy~ Especially with THAT visual in my head now, my rereading is going to be so lovely. Enjoy!!!
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

Thank you Julie. I saw that you were doing so many for others and didn't want to be all cheeky like and add my name to your long list. (Unusual for me as I'm normally very cheeky in RL! :lol: ) :D But since you offered ... Of course I want one! I do hope I don't go all stupid again and forget to add it. Now that would be :oops:

Thanks for the info on TEF. I'll finish my current ff's that I've downloaded and then I'll move on to this and as you say, hopefully it'll be done by then. It usually only takes me a couple of days to read 300-400 pages.
Member of Rob's Halfway House
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

Jen! I love your new banner! I love the quote, and the pictures and the colors! Julie - Great job! This Summer House is going to be the best looking thread on the Lex by the time you're done with it! Can't wait to see Laura's.

Laura, Caryn & Jen (and everyone else) - Thanks for your concern about my partner's absence. I think it just gets to me because we've spent so much time together these past week and a half, with travelling. We never seen each other so much. But being apart is what you have to live with when you have a guy who loves to go hiking and you don't.... :roll: Rather that than join him...Caryn, your story sounds really hard. I'm glad you made it through it ok. I too can absolute relate to Bella with regards to Edward. I don't think I would do very well if I lost my partner. No more sad now. Lets lift the spirit with this...Beautiful eyes.

Oh..and sorry about the lips, Caryn :lol: I had to find something to go with the strawberries! Hope you found all the Caryn-pieces :D

I was just watching a lot of interviews on youtube this afternoon. Rob is so funny. I almost choked with laughter at so much of what he said. He was talking about 10 year olds saying that they wanted to have his children. And he was thinking if they even physically can...It's just a weird thing to think. And I think the whole "bite me"-thing too is really strange for him :lol:

twilightsagaaddict wrote:
Jazz Girl wrote:
Caryn -- holy spork!!! That is SO him! (Where's the shop-vac? I just melted......)
Now I have to find some kids' movie to put in tonight for the offspring-husband out of town - and I believe I have a date with my laptop and ExWard!!
If that is ExWard...I have to meet him...I'm currently dating...I don't know what -ward it is...the assassin one ;) Heading back to him right now.
Good night! That last one is how I totally picture PantyWard in the last chapter...
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

hey bbs!
my project is killing me, due tomorrow.
so maybe after makin' that I can come back and be a regular again.. *crosses fingers* :D
miss y'all!

here's some robgasmic crack! :mrgreen:
http://www.twitpic.com/9q7xh
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=25k7k1x&s=3
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=rthvuv&s=3
http://www.usmagazine.com/files/p.jpg
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=34hbgax&s=3
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".