Adult thread -- The Summer House

ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Adult thread -- The Summer House

Post by ForJazz926 »

I don't mean to be disrespectful to Farrah by being way more upset about MJ, but I didn't really grow up with her. All I know about her is that she seemed like a genuine sweetheart, and I know she'll be missed. But I need to get some MJ stuff off my chest.

I found out about MJ when I went to the gym after work. I must have gotten off the internet at like 4:58pm, and then when I arrived at the gym at about 5:07, everyone was gathered around the TV. Bad time to try and have yoga - I ended up so tense through the whole thing that I kinked my neck up. I couldn't get it off my mind. I went home and Brandon and I watched all of our old MJ videos, and I still had his 30th Anniversary special taped on VHS. We watched some news, but I gave up after they were interviewing people about their opinions, and some people just don't know how to show respect.

I cannot tolerate intolerance, as hypocritical as that sounds. I just HATE when people get so easily turned off by people who are "weird." The truth is, there's a lot we will never know about Michael Jackson. Many many truths that will simply die with him. But what we DO know...what is undeniably true, and out there for anyone to see, is the genius that he was. His music changed our world. The WORLD. The whole da.mn thing. His dancing revolutionized the music industry. He did things everyone else either didn't think of, or were to afraid to step out of the box for. I'd like to say that there are talented people in music right now who could grow up to be the next MJ, but I can't. What set him apart was not just the fact that he was a prodigy from the age of 6, but that he somehow turned all of his pain and love into something that got under the world's skin. You could always see it. Singing and dancing are nothing until the entertainer brings them alive. I think people should celebrate THAT, because we were all part of a pivotal part of human history by experiencing his music while he was alive.

I think it's disgusting that some people can't bring themselves to celebrate what we know to be TRUE, and instead dwell on speculations about his character and personal life. I don't care if he was "weird" or "disturbed" or any of that - well...I care for HIS sake. No one else's. I can't begin to imagine what it would be like to have been him. No one can really relate to that. I do believe that even though he was such a gift, and was so blessed himself in many ways, that certain things a human normally experiences (childhood) were gone forever for him. He could never get those things back, and was constantly trying to. I think if he remained unchanged through all of that, and was totally relatable through all of that...THAT would be the real anomaly. So no one should be surprised at the fact that they didn't really understand what was going on in his head. And if they don't have anything nice to say at a moment like this...then they should shut their yaps and just be respectful.

Image Image
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

Hello my lovelies!
I hate being left out, but I don't have time to catch up. Just got home from a developers convention and I have a 6am obligation tomorrow.
Just wanted to stop by to say I miss all of y'all.
and here's some robcrack, i haven't seen everything yet but go ahead :D
all vids
smoke
the ray ban effect
how to be stuff
Rob in the city
because i'ma perv

I'll be back soon! :D

EDIT:
So add me to the list of his rotating Lex girlfriends. :lol:
There's a list of Pammy's son's girlfriends??? I'm so IN! :D hahaha.. and I'm 19 by the way. *wiggles eyebrows*
:lol:
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

yanjan3 wrote: how to be stuff
This vid was like the greatest video of pre-Twilight Rob ever!!! He was so carefree then. Just making a movie to make a movie and having fun. I lurve him so much!!
yanjan3 wrote:because i'ma perv
:shock: I don't even know what to say for this one... :shock:
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Yan~ Holy Fracking Hell!!!!!! Thank you for all of those lovely lovely vids. I am so sorry you have prebuttcrack of dawn responsibilities tomorrow, but soooooooooooo glad you stopped in and left gifties.
yanjan3 wrote:smoke
Oh. My. Gods. Seriously that man could make peeing sexy. But, the ciggy action...Just....GAH!!! And, set to Portishead, none the less. Epic Epic WIN!!!!!
yanjan3 wrote:the ray ban effect
Okay, this just bloody rox my sox!! All the random RobQuotes are just priceless. And, the little illustration about halfway throug...the ..... unicorn...in RayBans....smoking!!! Someone reads WA!!!! I love that our insanity and addition in worldwide. I do so love it.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
diane771
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by diane771 »

Since today it has loss 2 people very well known. And Micheal Jackson, I remember his first appearance on the Ed Sullivan show such a cute and talented boy.

Here is a Rob video hope it lifts some peoples spirit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaOw7M858og

Also anyone interested in the site for RESPECT ME Rob Pattinson just let me know
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/rules-dont-stop-me
http://neverthinkningcom.ning.com/video/i-dont-care0001
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

Jackson’s got the veins, too!!??!! Oh My Glorious God in Heaven!! King’s of Leon’s “Sex on Fire” is SCREAMING in my head right now!!!! On Fire, indeed!
Edward_Addict wrote:
edward4ever wrote:Tracy, Mandy and the rest of you who commented on what my son said –this son (21 y.o.) is more Rob-like than the older one. I read him all of your responses to what he said and each time he said *while wiggling his thick eyebrows* “How old is she??” (in a suggestive tone) Hahaha! He’s such a man-hor!
OMG Pammy I love your son even more now!!! That is beyond cute. Oh and I'm 25 in case he wants to know. ;) So add me to the list of his rotating Lex girlfriends.
:lol: That’s awesome! He’ll love that!
Jazz Girl wrote:Pammy~ Sounds like someone needs some CornerTM time with Rob and his RobVeins :lol: !!!
:o Of course Caryn! What have I been thinking!? That will definitely help me here! That’s exactly what I need! I would be most appreciative if you would provide The CornerTM link for me dear. I may need it All Day! Is that okay?
yanjan3 wrote:
So add me to the list of his rotating Lex girlfriends. :lol:
There's a list of Pammy's son's girlfriends??? I'm so IN! :D hahaha.. and I'm 19 by the way. *wiggles eyebrows*
:lol:
Yes, apparently, there is a list for my son’s affections :lol: ! You have been added to said list! :D

And that Little Ashes clip was too good for words! You know, that’s got to be pretty close to his actual “sex face” cuz actor’s go with what they know!! Very Nice!!

You people are going to seriously make me combust internally!!! My underpants drawer is seriously depleted because they keep bursting into flames!!! So….THANKS!! :twisted:
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
Fizzles
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Fizzles »

*Fizzles comes in with a bag of La Senza goodies for all the Summer House Residents. Because - as Pammy said - our underwear drawers are getting low from all the combusting panties!* Said cause of flaming underwear.

:D Hello!

Had some annoying moments today with lots of MJ joke texts circulating and me having to send nasty messages back to said disrespectful people who thought it would be ok to send them to me! Grr!! :x
I am sad about MJ. Hope it doesn't turn into a spectacle. Am refusing to watch a lot of tacky news reports. I prefer to keep my happier memories of the good music that was created and the time I went to see him play the RDS in Dublin.

Anyways ...

Back from Date Night with Hubs. We went for Pizza and then to the movies to see Transformers. I really enjoyed it. Not just for hubs sake but for real! LOL! Had a brief moment when he was gazing open mouthed at Megan Fox :x But then thought I can't be like that when I'm constantly drooling over Rob :twisted: :lol: So I just let him enjoy! He kept giving me loads of smooches tho so I couldn't complain!

I loved how Ashley *bounces up and down Alice Cullen style* when talking about helping broaden my horizons about music! LOL!

Kris - "Ashley can be the Darkward to your CookieBella." I LOVE it. I'm CookieBella!! :D When Ashley is educating me I'll have brief moments when I'll dream that its actually DarkWard. :twisted: LMAO!

Night Night my friends.
Have a Happy Saturday.

Laura Xx
Member of Rob's Halfway House
twilightsagaaddict
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by twilightsagaaddict »

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to pop in to say Hi and get a hit off the Rob-crack. (Holy Spork-that "sunglasses" video.... Sandy melts into a puddle...)

I survived Summerfest and Bon Jovi (I swear, he is hotter now than he was 20 years ago!! :twisted: :lol: )

It was sad, though, that while we were there I kept getting texts about Michael Jackson. His musical talent and breakthroughs will sorely be missed.....

I took lots of pictures, but haven't had time to download them yet - and while I didn't find all the 'beverages' I was looking for at the Fest, I did find some of them on the way home... :D (and since we have softball all weekend in Wis. I can stop and get more...hee!hee!)

Missed you guys! While I was taking pictures I knew I would post here, my friends kept asking me "why are you taking pictures of that?" Um, for my "Lex" friends? :lol: It just cracked me up--so thank you all for being here!! (*big hug!*)

Need to get some things done, and then get the pics up.

Later! 8-)
Proud resident of Rob's Halfway House !!Image
Banner by TammyAZ
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

OH! I have NO CLUE how I could forget to post this earlier BUT....I, HotPants Pammy, FINALLY had another wetdream about Robert Thomas Pattinson last night!!!! :twisted: Oh MY!!! :twisted: He was dressed (not for long!) in the plaid shirt and holey jeans he's been wearing in his new movie (before they got all bloody!). It was VERY vivid and felt VERY Real!!!! I woke up TWICE...realized it was a dream....and was able to get back into the dream!!!! I've never been able to do that before!!! IT WAS ABSO-SPORKING- LUTELY AMAZING!!!
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

Pammy, glad you had the hot dream about RPattz. Did you spontaneously combust in your sleep?

Sandy, hope you enjoyed Summerfest. I agree that Jon does look better than he did 20 years ago. It's simply unfair! We look forward to seeing your pictures. I mentioned on the boards last night about vividly remembering being in 9th or 10th grade and anxiously awaiting the worldwide debut of Michael Jackson's "Thriller" on MTV. Do you remember that, my e-twin? I also said that many of our Lex friends were probably toddlers or early grade school age at the time. :lol:

Yan, thanks for the links to those videos of RPattz. I haven't had time to watch them all....but, oh my Lord, the Smoke and the Ray Ban effect videos? Could that man be any sexier or do more justice to a pair of sunglasses or a lit cigarette?

Julie, thanks for you thoughts about Michael Jackson...well said and much appreciated. I can't believe there are jokes about him on Facebook. :o I feel terribly sorry for his children and hope that other family members are somehow keeping them sheltered from all this chaos.

Caryn, we missed you on the boards last night. Tell your loving hubby to get his own computer if he's going to monopolize your Lex time by being on Facebook. :lol: Just kidding obviously, as your hubby deserves the Most Accomodating Spouse of a Robessed Fan Award.

I'm headed to a wedding in Akron, Ohio and won't be back until Monday. I'll miss you guys and all of your Robcrack and funny comments. Guess I'll have to pack the April GQ again! :D

Have a great weekend and see you Monday night.

Tracy
Banner by TammyAZ