Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

BellsEdwardalways
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Re: Gen Y -- The 20 something's thread

Post by BellsEdwardalways »

Hmm...Amber decides it would be fun to talk in third person. So she does. Amber is going to give you all some more random facts about her.

Amber prefers Friends over Seinfeld. (She never did think Seinfeld was funny).

Amber has lots and lots of movies.

Amber was in choir in middle school even though she can't sing at all.

Amber had a major crush/obsession on a guy for like 3 years. She started liking him in the 7th grade and liked him until spring of her Freshman year in high school.

The guy Amber had an obsession with was a jerk.

Everyone in Amber's middle school knew that she liked the jerk.

Amber actually had her mom drive past the obsession's house once.

Amber still lives in her parents house.

Amber can't afford to live on her own as she has no job.

Amber loves Nash Bridges. When it was still on regular tv she watched it every Friday night at 10pm.

Amber hates beets she will never eat them.

Amber's favorite food is spaghetti.

Amber spends a lot of time reading lately.

Okay that's all Amber can think of for random facts for now. *waves to her lexily* I hope everyone is having a nice Saturday. Mine has been pretty uneventful so far. Just cleaned out the horses stalls earlier this morning and then been on the computer pretty much the rest of the time.
http://chelseadawn.webs.com/
Banner by Kimmy. Avatar made by Narnia
Banner by threethings
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

Cody is surprised that Obie has not replied to his assessment of her as a song yet....

Cody was expecting either a hilarious retort, or else a verbal female-dog slap upside the head for that one...

Cody also thinks that Obie should read the fan fic in his sig, so that she can upbraid him for the awful ending, as he truly enjoys unsettling others...

Cody just grinned deviously... :twisted:

And Cody does not know when the "randomize-yourself-in-the-third-person-weekend" started either, but he saw someone else do it, so thought that he should follow suit...

Cody will check back later...

And Cody also hates beets...

= )...
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

::steps in and waves::

hello all! i was just talking with one of my friends, sam aka samajama, and realized that i've missed my opportunity to join the teens thread as i turned 20 three weeks ago. saddened, i wondered where i was going to be cast in the lex world.
then i found this thread. huzzah!

so! my name's Mary and ummm.....yea. i'm joining you all, if that's cool with you. :D

hope you're all having a fantastic day!

EDIT--i'll edit this as opposed to posting again. that's a habit i carry over from the randomness thread....

hey Cody! thanks for the welcome!

So, i'm Mary, 20 (3/27/1989). I'm an Aries, which means i'm pretty stubborn and sometimes i have trouble controlling my temper. but that also means i'm fairly outgoing and funny in a sarcastic kind of a way. :)

i'm from Cincinnati, Ohio...eh, i wouldn't really recommend visiting here unless you really like pork products. yes, i know that sounds weird. but that's what we're famous for, i think.
ah! i would recommend trying out skyline chili or graeter's ice cream, though, if any of you happen to visit some day.

i love to read and write. i'm currently working on a YA novel....think Sarah Dessen's books, but no where near as good. anyone is welcome to read it if you'd like. just PM me and let me know.

what else? i am in college. i'm an English/Spanish double major. yes, i realize that seems pretty contradictory, but i love them both! i'm a sophomore right now...

hmm, that's all i can think of for right now. hope that's good!
Last edited by Tengo Nubs. on Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

Welcome, Mary, tell us about yourself, like so:

I am Cody, age 23 (8/17/1985) Leo, I live in Fort Collins, Colorado, and I enjoy writing and playing/singing songs on my guitar, writing poems, stories, etc....
My love is Buffygrl3, another member of the Gen Y lexily (lexicon family), and we have written a story together, a Twilight fan fic taking place after Breaking Dawn, which you can find by following the link in my sig ("The Delajio")...

So, tell us about yourself.
= )...
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
TillyWhitlock
Playing Thunderball
Location: Wandering through the forest hoping to stumble upon Jasper

Post by TillyWhitlock »

Cody, are you serious about the Fort Collins thing??? My brother was stationed there when I was in middle school. My ex sister in law used to live out there and My mom and my sister ditched me on my 13th birthday to go out there and visit them. Needless to say I was pissed.

Welcome Mary. You joined us at the perfect time. We're doing pretty much random fact time. And Obie started the whole talking in the third person thing. I followed suit, and it just took off. So if you want go ahead and post random things.

We just got back from his parents house and I took Eclipse with me because it was nice and I knew Shane was going to play with his brother out in the yard. So I followed. But before we went out to the yard he was helping him mom with stuff and I was helping fold up the tarp. Well I put my book on the rail by the deck. Then I knocked it over. Eclipse then fell down the stairs. It has a tiny rip in the cover of it. Shane and I are pleasantly surprised that that was the only damage done to it.

:-) I got to hang out with my puppies again. Which always puts me in a good mood. But I'm kinda in an off mood so I'm gonna go sit in my Grandmom's chair that I got after she died, and read Eclipse. Later Gators.
Garage,Bodyguard,APPC,EDC
"Drug" Dealer to THE 6. The price: One bottle of Honey or Syrup.

SarahGoddard~ The Best Lexling ever!
Twi-Twin=Kimmy
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

First of all HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO EDDIE!!!!! WE MISS YOU ON HERE TOO!!!

WELCOME TWILIGHTCHICK and TENGO NUBS!!! I am Megan/Dazzled/Dazz/RazzleDazzle, etc. I am 26 live in Chicago, IL and love the gen y board!

Hello Lexily. Ok responding to everyone’s awesome Random Facts and stuff…………….

Terry-How have you never gotten a speeding ticket?!?! Are you really my home girl or an imposter? Wait I know you flirted your way out of the ticket and showed the tatas right? LMAO. Um yeah I have a huge lead foot I like to drive FAST!!!

Bex-those spider stories scare the crap out of me. Especially putting down the visor and seeing a massive spider I would have Would you PLEASE stop trying to get round the filters? my pants. Spidey love you!!! What do you mean you hate driving automatic cars? I have a confession I couldn’t drive a stick shift to save my life. I am very AMERICAN aren’t I, LOL. I need me a teacher! So glad my wingwoman Lucy/Higgles/Zoom Dweebie stayed up to talk last night, but feel bad that I add to your insomnia problems. *hands you a can of juice* (Cheery coke) Stupid time zones is right! LOL about the boy/phone analogy. (I do it too with you trying to see if you are on to talk) See this is why Lucy and Ethel need to be on the same continent at least!!!!

Silly Tilly- I hear you about IT, it is just a bad movie & ruined me and clowns for life as well. Awww eeyore, he is so cute. Want to see pics of your engagement ring stat!!! LOL sorry be so bossy there for a moment, PRETTY PLEASE :D

Janny-I miss having a group of friends too. But now I think of you my big group of friends who are all unique and awesome and lovely in each their own way. EXCEPT wish could have you all here with me too, like you said can’t bring your laptop shopping  I think it is honorable to chose the difficult road in life. Reminds me of that Robert Frost Road Less Traveled poem, which I love. PS good advice about the nose ring thing. Don’t have any pics of my tats, but I will have to take some and show ya. But sort of shy to do so bc they don’t compare to yours or Sids.

Honey Pixie Girl- Honey the stripper!!! LMAO nice, only Terry would say that. I like Honey Bunny too ;) I can’t believe you have everyone’s time zones saved! I need a copy of that. You are showing us all up! Nope it is just your fantastic memory, can you please share some of that *bribes Honey with chocolate and promises things of Forks and some rain and cold too* LOL

Holly- I was a cheerleader in junior high. I really wanted to be a part of that popular group type thing and always thought it would be fun and to wear the cute little outfit (of course you know me and clothes and shopping it always come down to the outfit) very Alice of me, LOL. You were very dedicated though and I wasn’t. Do you have pics? PS would love to hear you sing, I have heard you and your beloved talk on your “podcast” and think you have a really sweet sounding voice.

Kes-hahah BSB! I was a NSYNC girl myself, LOL. PS I FREAKIN LOVE YOUR RED HAIR!!! It really suits you and I wish it was my color!!!

Cody- Jeez you write an awful lot and are creative I really admire that!!! BTW LEOS ROCK! I am not one, but have always read in the magazine and such that LEOS and ARIES (me) get along well ;)

Bells- You studied abroad? How cool where did you go? PS I think I have broken enough bones for all us here, LOL

Sarah-I agree with you about the accent thing *swoon*

Twilight chick- WOW 4 high schools!!! Why so many??? Love that you won the dance contest! Sarcasm is my middle name too, LOL. Glad you are here with us ;)

Ninna-What you dislike VAMPIRES now!?!??! Ahhhhhh say it aint so please!

Razzle Dazzle outie for now, night all!!!
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
KikiMasenCullen
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Looking into the eyes of the beautiful Edward Anthony Masen Cullen

Post by KikiMasenCullen »

Alright, Kiki's turn!

Haha...it's been a few days, so let me see....

Kiki has a fear of heights, monkeys and the dark. The last one, I don't know why, but I do...

Kiki has an obsession with 'Harper's Island'...it's a great show. Thursdays at 10pm on CBS. Or your local CBS affiliate!

Kiki is also obsessed with Robert Pattinson, but that's old news...

Kiki is also obsessed with professional wrestling

Kiki is looking forward to 'Little Ashes' starring her beloved Rob to come out...she's going to see it in a theater near her.

Kiki is well...Kiki isn't exactly in the right frame of mind right now...holla.

Kiki is tired.

Kiki is going to bed...

Kiki's facebook page is www.facebook.com/cherylnancybuckley
Go! Find her now! Lol...love you lexlies!

K-Dizzle
Team Carlisle
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
Every Rose Has It's Thorn-Team Rosalie
Proud Cullenist...all hail Carlisle
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Welcome Mary, fun to see some randies in here (finally...) since Lily seems to be nowhere but yoville lately...
No need to edit your posts here, we do roll like crazy sometimes, but the government don't seem to have a problem with it since we usually roll with novel posts *coughOboiePharmer4JasmineNoctycough*

Megs- no, I don't dislike vampires now, just Edward... ;)

I added Mary to the list since she was kind enough to supply her info, if you other newbies want in, do the same!

and come join us on FB! search for "the Lexily", it's a closed group, so you have to request to join, please PM me or MRK if you request so we know to add you.

Other languages: 10 people
Cappugirl (Finnish) --Maria-- January 21, 1982 Aquarius
Velvet Voice (Italian) --Sonia-- February 15, 1982 Capricorn
vampire_elf (German) --Malu-- March 21, 1982 Aries
Siberian Kiss (Spanish) --Ana-- May 6 Taurus
PaulinhaBrasil (Portuguese) --Paula-- June 20, 1981 Gemini
Lieziewiezie (Flemish) --Lies-- June 20, 1984 Gemini
Nocturnal lure (Dutch) (twiguy) --Sidney/Sid-- August 9, 1975 Leo
Jasmine (Dutch) --Janny-- August 28, 1981 Virgo
Wingtear (Swedish) --Ninna-- December 5, 1983 Sagittarius
IhadanEdwardRush (Filipino/Tagalog) --Honey-- December 23, 1982 Capricorn

English: 24 people
english rose --E-Rose-- January 21, 1987 Aquarius
Ally_Cat --Ally-- January 23, 1989 Aquarius
Goymer (twiguy) --Phil-- January 25, 1989 Aquarius
Tengo Nubs. --Mary-- March 27, 1989 Aries
DHSHolly (blind) --Holly-- March 29, 1980 Aries
Dazzled_by_Cullens --Dazz/Megan-- March 29, 1983 Aries
SarahGoddard --SarahG-- March 30, 1987 Aries
Cymbrelynn --Kim-- April 17, 1986 Aries
EddieC (twiguy) --Eddie-- April 18, 1988 Aries
roseaurora --Rose-- April 29 Taurus
pharmer4 (twiguy) --Jarrod-- June 1, 1979 Gemini
Tabs --Tabs/Tabitha-- June 1, 1980 Gemini
TillyWhitlock --Tilly/Amanda-- June 12, 1987
CiaoBella --Kiella-- June 23, 1986 Cancer
buffygrl3 --Sam-- July 9, 1991 Cancer
CantBreathe --Sami-- July 12, 1985 Cancer
twilight813 --Lily-- July 27, 1985 Leo
OktoSink --Cat-- August 5, 1989 Leo
SenorGimp (twiguy) --Cody-- August 17, 1985 Leo
MRK --Misty-- August 28, 1979 Virgo
Mrs. Jasper Hale --Sarah-- August 28, 1989 Virgo
animegaijingirl --Anna Mae/Becca-- October 6 Libra
obieewok --Terri-- October 27th, 1980 Scorpio
BellsEdwardalways --Bells/Amber-- November 8, 1984 Scorpio

I'm kinda cranky today. I posted a chapter I've been working on since January yesterday, it was very long, over 7500 words, and have been requested multiple times... and I still have NO, 0, zero reviews for it. Not that it really matters, but it was the kind of chapter I expected a ton of reviews for... and so did my beta...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
pharmer4
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by pharmer4 »

KikiMasenCullen wrote:Congrats Obie! Lol! That's always a good thing when they offer you a job you didn't interview for!!! Lol...

Unless, of course, they offered her the janitor's job (which isn't a bad job, but certainly pays less).

Welcome Kikimasencullen. I'll Be seeing you around on here.
30 year old tattooed metal-loving male Twilight Fan. Breaking the Stereotype.

If you don't understand the science of Twilight, or just like to scoff at it, read my explanations here
jasmine
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by jasmine »

Dazzled_by_Cullens wrote:
Janny-I miss having a group of friends too. But now I think of you my big group of friends who are all unique and awesome and lovely in each their own way. EXCEPT wish could have you all here with me too, like you said can’t bring your laptop shopping  I think it is honorable to chose the difficult road in life. Reminds me of that Robert Frost Road Less Traveled poem, which I love. PS good advice about the nose ring thing. Don’t have any pics of my tats, but I will have to take some and show ya. But sort of shy to do so bc they don’t compare to yours or Sids.
It has nothing to do with honorable, im just a very difficult person. Im complicated, therefore, so are my actions, and my road in life. I sometimes wish i would just take the easy roads, then again, i would be in a very diff situation now, not happy at all.
I think a nosering would suit you, maybe even an eyebrowpiercing. You have the face for it :)
Tatts dont have to be compared. Tatts qare very personal and have special menaings to the person they belong to. Ifso, then what does it matter how they look like. Id rather see simple tatts with beautifull meaning, then just a pretty picture someone took out of a tattbook because they were bored. Nothing wrong with that either, but that would never be the way i would choose one. Just show them, i know ill love em.

Yesterday we went out to rent a movie with my motherinlaw, and on our way to the videostore, we saw THE stupid shiny volvo. The one from the book. I made Sid take a picture of it with his phone. Wish i had my camera with me, cause then i would have written a note 'stupid shiny volvo owner' and put that under the wipes, and takes a big picture of it. :lol:
I just combed out my hair for the EFF, a hairclip with beautifull long black curls on it. Cant wait to wear it again. And im going to take a detour to my inlaws, stopping by the childrenfarm, to see if they have peacocks. Hopefully i can get some extra feathers.

more random facts:

i was in the churchchoir when i was a kid. they asked me to sing solo, and i quit.

i love dressing up, unfortunately we dont have many occassions for it, even though i have a closet full of special clothes.

im scared to fail...with everything...its almost a phobia.

i always feel the ugly duckling, everywhere i go. Im super selfconcious.

i have very weird dressizes. My body needs diff sizes for diff parts. I have a size 34 to 42.

when i was a kid i watched actionmovies with my dad. I grew up watching chuck norris, steven seagal, jean clause van damme, etc. Chuck norris was my hero, he looked a lill like my dad, was a cop AND he had a wolf for a pet. My dad is still my hero.

my grandpa lived 40 yrs longer than the docs thought he would. Im glad i got the chance to know him.

im a sucker for romance. In books, movies and real life.

i have a very weird sense of humour. just ask Sid.

@pharmer, hows the house?

The Gen Y Rocks My Twilight Socks

Follow me @ http://gosh-makeup.blogspot.com/