Rate the Quotation III

love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Re: Rate the Quotation III

Post by love_is_noise »

10 really funny!

"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever."
--Alfred Lord Tennyson
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
readmymind
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by readmymind »

“I realized why her eyes begged for my understanding. She was protecting Jasper, at our expense, and maybe at Edward’s, too. I understood, and I did not think badly of her.” - pg 426

Bella describing Alice in New Moon
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
bronzehairedmiracle
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bronzehairedmiracle »

9/10.

"I am not afraid Harry. I am with you." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained and and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
readmymind

Post by readmymind »

(not a fan, but good quote) 8

Time passes. Even when it seems impossible. Even when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me.
~ Bella’s thoughts
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
bronzehairedmiracle

10. I loved NM even though i dislike Jakeyboy and love Edward insanely.

If you have it [Love], you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have.
Sir James M. Barrie
If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained and and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger.
readmymind

Post by readmymind »

(about rondald mcdonald) J: he looks like a clown
bronzehairedmiracle

10. LOL

Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the common sense.

HELEN ROWLAND
readmymind

Post by readmymind »

(me when 2 of my friends were talking about sitting me up w/ someone when I was there, but they weren't paying attention to me):

(as them): [K], would you like to date that guy?
(me): No, I like someone else, but thanks for acknowledging my existence at this moment.

Aargh! It was a cross between funny and annoying!
bronzehairedmiracle

10. :D

"My idea of an agreeable person is a person who agrees with me."
revrag
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by revrag »

10...I agree!

"My ma told me that there isn't anything in this life worth having that comes easy. She told me that every road I walk down's gonna have a price. But what she didn't tell me and what I learned since I've been here is that if you don't choose the road you're gonna walk, sooner or later someone else'll do that choosing for you. Now maybe Myrtle's right and there's nothing wrong with being normal like everyone else. But the truth is that we aren't like everyone else. We're like the way the good Lord made us and wouldn't that be a terrible thing to turn our backs on? I can't promise you that everything on this road is gonna be okay 'cause sure enough every road I've ever been on has got a bend or two and a few hills and valleys besides. I do know this, though - I know that I was meant to fly and I'm not gonna walk out of here, I'm gonna fly out. And I know what road I belong on 'cause I feel it here." Piper pointed to her heart. "So you gotta choose your road right now. And you'll know which one it is 'cause you'll feel it here too." The Girl Who Could Fly by Victoria Forester