The Gutter Gals & Co. --Innuendo thread for the "older" fan

Adam
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: The Gutter Gals & Co. --Innuendo thread for the "older" fan

Post by Adam »

Victoria, you ask? :shock: Well sure, if I wanted that to be my last meal...ever. She strikes me as one that would bake you a soufflé, and then suffocate you with it.
But you raise a good point about the Denali vampires.
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Adam wrote:Victoria, you ask? :shock: Well sure, if I wanted that to be my last meal...ever. She strikes me as one that would bake you a soufflé, and then suffocate you with it.
But you raise a good point about the Denali vampires.

Haha! Victoria. Haha. Snort. Yes. Victoria. Hahaha. Sorry. *Snicker* God she's so much fun. Maybe I could be a student chef in her kitchen. You know, not actually cooking, but taking notes...

<3 Ren(toria)
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Post by Nena »

Adam: how about the Italians? We know Italian cuisine it's just to die for :lol:
Plus, I hear those Italians are spicy in the kitchen :oops: you know, they have been around for ages, you would think that they have a nice recipe book :?:
Adam

Post by Adam »

^^To die for indeed. If I look at the recipie and can't even pronounce it, then I know I'm in trouble.
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Aren't they kind of oniony, Nena? *Dodges Alcyone*

The Queen knows we love her. I think.

I know I've posted a little too often, and I'll take it easy now, but I just couldn't resist. ;)

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
-EB-
Wandering Through Town

Post by -EB- »

Adam - Don't forget the Amazons!! A woman in some leather is supposed to be a great turn on (although I'm not sure if that's only supposed to apply to processed leather...)

Who's Kitchen for me? I prefer my food steaming hot so I'm going to go with Jacob or Seth. It would depend on if I was looking to bake a full course meal or am looking to make a 30 minute meal.
Q: How does one insult a mathematician?A: You say: "Your brain is smaller than any Epsilon>0!"

a pet project to show my Meyer love:Image
somethingblue
The Godmother

Post by somethingblue »

Feathers wrote:Aren't they kind of oniony, Nena? *Dodges Alcyone*
<3 Ren
Hmmm, I like onions on a good manwich! But they are a bit dried and powdery, not conducive to yummy goodness baking.

Adam, you have just as many options as the gutter gals, honestly (almost anyway)! The Denali ladies, the Cullen women, then there are the Quilieute women, plus Lauren, Ashley, Jessica... Although your Alice/Rosalie/Bella trio totally cracked me up. And is that Bella pre-vamp or post-vamp? Perhaps a little human warmth with a blush makes for a bit softer baking.
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

Goodnight Elizabeth wrote:
una wrote:My kitchen would be the communal men's kitchen: Carlisle, Edward, Emmett, Jasper, Jacob, Quil, Embry...bring them on! Ooh, it could be like Kitchen Stadium!!! :shock: :shock: :twisted: (Can I be the main ingredient?):twisted:
Allez Cuisine!!

Carlisle: I'm baking an Una souffle with chocolate sauce.
Emmett: I'm making an Una's Foster. She's scorching hot!
Quil: I'm making an Una roast, but she's a little undercooked.
Edward: Jacob & I are working on an Una sandwich. :twisted:

That's one steamy kitchen!
wow...i think i just shot pasta salad out of my nose after reading that one!

una, you took the words right out of my mouth. communal kitchen all the way!

I think that although Italians are well-known for their kitchen prowess, I would probably pass on them unless there were some hot new members of the Volturri. The current members seem to me like they might be more like dessicated coconut or onion flakes, and i'm more into fresh than dried and powdered.
Anarey

Post by Anarey »

I'd go for Emmet's kitchen. One word: experience . I mean OMG 10 years of breaking houses!!! WOW, just wow. His recipe book must be something to see... or experience. But I don't like muscular boys, so it must have to be a all-night-long, one-night baking. Then I'll go to someone with the personality of Edward and teach him what I've learned.
ImageCan't wait til Nov 20!!

"A mighty pain to love it is, and 'tis a pain that pain to miss; but of all the pains, the greatest pain is to love, but love in vain."
-Abraham Crowley
lilac-and-lavender
Wandering Through Town

Post by lilac-and-lavender »

I think that although Italians are well-known for their kitchen prowess, I would probably pass on them unless there were some hot new members of the Volturri. The current members seem to me like they might be more like dessicated coconut or onion flakes, and i'm more into fresh than dried and powdered.
:lol: dried and powdered :lol: I'll have to agree that fresh ingredients make for a better finished product when baking :twisted:

Not to take away from my love of Edward..but Jasper, wow. First he had 200 years or so of baking in the wilderness, so he's gotta know some great 'wild' recipes, then he became civilized and learned a whole new batch of kitchen recipes. And he can enhance the end result. What a meal that would be :!:
Thank you Fry-You da'bomb
eeny meeny miny moe