EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

threethings
Phase Control Expert

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

Post by threethings »

I know, this is going to be really short. . . .but. . . .
How'd the party go? I couldn't make it. :cry:
I saw that that thread got 1100 views!!!! That's cool.

Did you have fun? I'm sorry, this is a tiny post, don't fire me!
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

Hey guys! Wow haven't been on the EDC. in a while sadly. :cry: I promise to come guys. Yea how was the party? I missed it. :cry: Well I'm gonna answer some few questions I've seen and add a few more.

Who do you think Emmett's favorite teams are? Baseball, basketball, football...etc.?
I honestly don't know...most likely in basketball the Memphis Grizzlies. :lol: Baseball...hmm...maybe as a joke towards Jacob, the Cleveland Indians. :lol: I can't think straight so I'll add more when I can.

If Emmett was an artist, what kind of artsy things do you think he would do?
We know Emmett, he likes a lil' bit of everything. ;) :lol: So he would do a little of everything. And is house breaking considered an art form? If so...yes! :lol:

New question: What do you think Emmett's clothing style is like? :lol:
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

howdy peoples how ya doin and i told my friends about the party and they said they want to join here but my friend lets just call her brooke doesnt have a computer and i had technology class today and got on here at school and my friend connor was looking l=over my shoulder and he started to smile when he read the things i wrote :oops:

New question: What do you think Emmett's clothing style is like?
:lol: :lol: i am just guessing that he doesnt pick out his clothes but alice does but i think he would wear a more punkish look and baggy jeans and a t-shirt with a baseball team on it and hats lots of hats

sorry for all the people who missed the party emmett was there *sigh* can he get any hotter? i think not 8-)
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

*parks truck in EDC lot, takes new items into office, makes phone call*

BHG: Hi! I was just calling to see if you could stop by.
*listens to other person*
BHG: What do you mean you're afraid to come back? What are you talking about?
*Listens, frown of confusion turns to wide eyed shock*
BHG: No, I was out of town on business. I forgot they had a party planned. You were there? And they did what?
*listens again, then walks down to large meeting room, opens door and freezes*
BHG: Em, I'll have to call you back later.
*stares in disbelief, leans in looking at globs of food all over everything*

I hate that I forgot about the party. I had to work and then friends called and wanted to go out. By the time I got back home it had completely slipped my mind. I never even turned my computer on Saturday. Of course, now I'm wondering how much overtime I'm going to have to pay the Clean Up Crew to get the place back in order. It looked like fun, sorry I missed it. And Mez asked what I would think? I got a good laugh when I went and skimmed through it to see what I missed.

Wood carvings. *Looks at Elise, Carrie and Shannon* What? I'm not shamelessly plugging my fanfic cause that chapter hasn't been edited or posted yet. :roll: See, he's from the mountains. Mountain folks whittle wood. *shrugs*

The other thing I can see is Emmett in front of a huge canvas tarp, going wild, flinging paint and then calling it his masterpiece. He could have fun with that. :D
Banner by urcoolcarrie
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
BHG, you SO should have been there. It was so much fun. I am sorry that we scared off Emmett, though. :cry: I am confident he will come back, though. Either that, or I'll go after him. :twisted:
Ok, ok. I'll be good. Whatever. I'll stay back for a few days and let him process what went on.

Just to let you know, BHG, I am not being held responsible for the non-edited-ness of the fanfic. I sent you back my notes. 8-)
But yes, I think that he would do wood carvings. :lol: I also like the paint idea. He would have so much fun with paint...i never thought about that until you said something. hm...

As for the question about the types of clothes he wears, I like what Kellan wore in the movie. Seems pretty Emmett-ish. Although, I do have to agree with Raven. I don't think anybody other than Alice really gets a say in what they wear. :lol:
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

BHG- You really did miss a party. It was a blast lol. Sorry we scared off Emmett.. we had a little too much fun I guess :). But, next time you'll have to come! You can be on my team ;). And, I am waiting for you next chapter...

What do you think Emmett's clothing style is like?
Hmm... I like what everyone else is saying. Alice is the style queen of the house lol. He doesn't have a choice.. But I also agree with Carrie, what Kellan wore in the movie was good.

P.S.- You know the cafeteria food is nasty when your friend holds her plate upside down and the food stays perfectly in place :shock:. Gross.

~Sydbid
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Since I am in such a hurry, I’m pretty sure my questions are going to end up pretty choppy. But whatever. You know, I spent approximately 45 minutes reading what I missed (both in the EDC and the site) and 20 minutes more to compile this whole monster of a post. Since it’s freakishly huge, I’m going to do some text in color, since that’s what everyone else is doing. Here’s one of my awesome first-second-third of all lists.

*breathes* First of all, YAY!!! I got all the questions right and got a promotion! And, congrats to all who did, too! I won’t list you all because I’m very lazy and might miss one of you, which will result in more hate for me. So, I have to make a new banner. Yayness.

Second of all, I’m just here to tell you that I threw the nachos and guacamole at the TV when Steelers made that (should not be counted) touchdown. No offense to all you, Steelers fans.*waves white flag*

Third of all, best_beating_heart, welcome to the club! Can’t wait to talk with you some more!

Fourth of all, Cam: that was an awesome vid. Yes, I watched it even though it’s obviously too late for me to comment on it. I am jealous that it’s snowing…and yeah. That’s pretty much it. xD

Fifth of all, I feel like a total idiot for missing the partay. And so I am now asking you all: was it fun, did I miss a lot? I’ll look into the forums later…*is later* Holy God. Jello War? Seriously, I’m starting to rue missing it out. Stupid fever. But, I am glad that I am not the only one who missed it. So I don’t feel that all left out.

Finally, here are my answers to the following questions:

What do you think Emmett’s least favorite part about being a vampire is? His favorite?
Favorite part: his strength. Strength and the whole 100 mph-speed type of thing works wonders with competition. I’m pretty sure Emmett loves running and expressing his strength in extreme ways.
Least favorite part: Of course, seeing Rosalie regret what she missed during her human years and being unable to conceive, it must be pretty hard sympathizing with your love like that. And, also, keeping the existence of vampires a secret. I’m pretty sure that Carlisle tells them to lose some of the games during P.E. as to not show attention to themselves. I bet Emmett hates losing in purpose.

What do you think Emmett would do if Rosalie decided to leave him, how would he react and how would he deal with it?
Upset, confused, and angry. I don’t think Emmett would take rejection and abandonment very lightly. If he’s not mad at Rosalie, then he’s mad at himself. He’ll ask himself what he did wrong and find ways to try to patch up the relationship again. He’d probably act like a vulnerable one, at first, lost of Rosalie’s love and trying to reject the idea of Rosalie leaving him. He’d follow her, of course, and if Rosalie really wants him to leave her alone (which I doubt she will considering…he’s EMMETT. Duh. That word should say it more than any other), then he will leave her alone, no matter how painful it is for him.

If Emmett could have a tattoo, what would it be of?
Rosalie. But not her face, literally. Maybe a symbolic insignia of her: an angel, a rose with a banner on the bottom that says, ‘my angel’. Or maybe even a terrifying bear, claws open and teeth bared that has the inscription: ‘want a bear hug?’.

If Emmett was an artist, what kind of artsy things would he make? Would he sculpt things or paint pictures? What would they be of?
He’d probably do something really creative…like make a drawing using ketchup and French fries as his only tools, or cover himself with chocolate jelly and roll around an open canvas. You know, that sort of stuff.

If Rosalie wanted to leave the Cullens, would Emmett leave with her and would he miss them if he did?
Duh. Yes, he would. He would also miss them, but I don’t think Rosalie and Emmett would abandon the Cullens outright. They’d, of course, visit them from time to time. Maybe on special days, or maybe even once a year or something like that.

We know that when Alice and Jasper showed up at the Cullen’s that Edward and Emmett (essentially the family’s protectors) were gone hunting. Upon Emmett’s return, what do you think his reaction was to them? What kind of events do you see taking place between his arrival home and him accepting Alice and Jasper into his family?
He’d look around confusedly, say, ‘Who the Hell are you?’ to Alice and Jasper, sit down, wait for Carlisle to explain, keep quiet for a minute, then ask Jasper, ‘So, uh…nice scars you got there….’ Awkward silence would ensue, then Emmett would break it by saying, ‘So, uh…how long you staying here?’ Alice would probably answer this question since Jazz’s probably sociophobic at the moment.
Emmett would probably keep a close guard, wait a couple years or so for him to see if they’re loyal, and finally warm up to Jasper by asking him to wrestle. That’s pretty much how I see it.

If Emmett was human, and still in high school, what clique do you think he'd be in?
He wouldn’t be in a clique. He’d be in a whole clique all on his own. It’d be the ‘Totally-awesome-all-types-of-people’ clique. Because, I don’t think Emmett really believes in separating people on how they act and what they look like. So if he can’t make a clique of his own, he’d probably join all of them, so he could be friends with everybody. Because who doesn’t want to be best buds with Emmett? I’ll tell you who: morons with no lives.

How do you think Jasper’s gift affected the situation with Emmett…what were his reactions to his gift and the ability he had over him while he was trying to, in his mind, defend his family from strange vampires (because you know that Jasper began to affect the emotions the minute Edward and Emmett arrived).
He was cautious, of course. Wondering, ‘What on Earth is happening to me?’ He’d guard himself from feeling any weakness, as to show Jasper that he’s not backing down and will probably give off this ‘if you start threatening my family, I’m gonna start threatening you’ sort of vibe.
After getting used to it and beginning to trust Jasper a little more, he’s probably going to use it to his advantage by looking at very interesting pictures of Rosalie whenever Jasper is near. *nudge nudge*

What do you think Emmett's clothing style is like?
It doesn’t matter because whatever Emmett wears (or doesn’t wear…) will look good on him. Hell, he could be naked (pleasepleaseplease) and still pull it off. But I’m pretty sure he doesn’t give that much thought to fashion. After all, that’s Alice’s job.

*breathes hard...* I don't even wanna continue this post. It hurts to look at, actually.

Anyways, see ya all...

wheeze...-J9
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

What do you think Emmett's clothing style is like? I think Emmett probably just wears like jeans and shirts and hoodies, or shirts with hoods. Not alot of accesorization (i can't spell girlie shopping words help me..)

Hi guys how are y'all today??? I had the weirdest day ever, but it ended with egg rolls and diet coke, so it was O-kay :D
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hey Guys!!!!

Sorry I missed the party, I was lurking for a while but decided that I needed to get some reading done. It seems like everyone had fun and made a great big mess of things. Did anyone bother to call the clean up crew afterwards?

BHG - see you're so worried about my hands and Emmett's bon bon's that you forgot about everyone else. Now I may be a trouble maker/starter, I had no part in the office destruction that occurred this weekend and you think I've scared Emmett with my wandering hands. I think that the happenings over the weekend might have done worse (only an opinion gathered from that conversation that you had with him). Next to some of these other girls, I'm harmless but I'm not going to go down quietly. :twisted: I CAN BEHAVE, When I want too!!!! (and that doesn't happen too often) ;) :D :twisted:

Well it seems that this weekend's party has brought alot of the EDC members closer together. THAT"S AWESOME!!!!

I know that there are questions that need to be answered but I'm kind of bushed and the brain is mush after a long day at work. So I will difer until tomorrow or a later date.

TOODLES!!!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Hello people, it's been quite a day for me. I have a story to tell...
*snatchs hat off desk*
Okay, first item up for discussion. Well, not many people know but there is a Edward/Spunk lookalike at my work. Not so much lookalike as he reminds me of Edward/Spunk. He's pale, bronze hair, lanky, but he has blue eyes. I think. None the less, he reminds me of Ed/Spunk. Oh and the way his hair is is very Ed-like. Just messy. Moptop. But today was interesting because I noticed a new guy with a gelled mohawk. I had never seen him before so I was trying to figure out if he was new or not. After a while he came up to the giant glass window where the small dogs play, which I just happened to be in. I got a look at his face and was like...OME It's MAX!!! Max is the Ed/Spunk lookalike. But he had either cut his hair to make the mohawk and he just gelled his hair that way. But either way I was like :shock: I had no idea it was him. I still don't think it's him. Right now I'm ninety percent sure it's him. But it was so weird to see his hair like that. I think he looked better with the moptop.
Okay second item, I just got back from eating dinner but before I had gone to do my taxes as it is that time of year. We were there for awhile. I wasn't too comfortable in the waiting room, so my brother and I sat in the car. Well, they close at seven and lock the doors so we went back in at six thirty to be safe. While waiting I got to thinking, "Do the Cullens pay taxes?" I considered it for a while but then dismissed the thought as they have fake papers and such and highly doubt they pay taxes but I did seriously entertain the thought. But it was all for nothing as apparently I did something bad. Something about blocking my taxes and promising to pay it at the end of the year? Which I guess is bad. Now I need to redo my W-4 and start all over.
Okay last order of business, which isn't all that important. We had left the tax place and were on our way to go eat. I was like, "Let's go get some bear!" My mom was like, "Bear?" I rolled my eyes and just replied, "Nothing, let's go eat." Sad that she didn't catch it. Okay I'm done.
*takes hat off and places on desk*
Okay, sorry that made no sense but I gotta go to bed for work in the morning. Nighty night ladies!
EDIT: My dog just threw up... :| Great. It's mostly water so no big.
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli