EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

We know Emmett shows his emotions and feelings differently. How would he act if he were mad? Sad? Depressed? Excited? Scared? So his actions- varying on the reason on why he initally feels like this.
Excited Emmett-I agree with the video game thing, I could picture him going"OMG,OMG, OMG! GUYS!!! THE PS3 CAME OUT!!!! :o :shock: LIKE,DUH! *Edward and Jasper stare at him :shock: * You guys are sooo unenthusiastic... :roll:

Angry Emmett- " :o . YOU DIDN'T SHARE THE BEAR!!!! :evil: *Jasper giggles* What's so funny Jazz? "It rhymed." :lol:

Depressed Emmett- Probably stuck in his room all day long rejecting Rosalie's offers at breaking down houses.
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

This so unfair.. everyone else is getting snow days! I live in sunny Florida where the most we get is hurricane days when our lives are threatened! I am stuck in school, have fun being home :(.
Now.. I thought of a question :)....

Everyone has some kind of opposite or 'alter ego', describe Emmett's opposite.

Haha.. I want to hear some of your opinions on that :). And also.. I am trying to get points (Carrie!) :twisted:
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

I had a snow day too!
We built big snow tunnels and shoveled 3 driveways (SSOOOOO sore!) and watched deep winter!again!
It was lost of fun!It'll just keep getting better with AI on tonight!

Carrie~ Sorry that you dont get snowdays :( and that you dont like snow. We had it here in Ohio for like 4 or 5months once and i was sooo sick of it by then!but its not usually like that.when i move back to Finland im gonna share your pain, 6-8 months of snow 2ft deep and no snow days!

Questions questions, who has the questions?That was a quote from the old willy wonka for you if you didn't catch that. Of course he wasn't loking for questions, he was looking for something else, something more suitable for a chocolate factory (the button of the special 4-course meal gum machine, if i recall correctly), but im not in a chocolate factory im in EDC so im looking for the questions!
Yeah....

We know Emmett shows his emotions and feelings differently. How would he act if he were mad? Sad? Depressed? Excited? Scared? So his actions- varying on the reason on why he initally feels like this.
I really like the way Mez put it! But I guess I need my own answer too...Just know that's what i would have said if i was a really funny person!
Sad~ He would try and hide it from everyone but Rose and around her he would be more serious and not as funny
Depressed~ Depressed as in Rose was dead?If it was that bad he would just mope around and "cry"
Excited~ Lots of yelling, accidentally breaking things, and what Mez said!
Scared~ Emmett won't get scared! Even when the volturi were coming in Breaking dawn he wasn't scared, just sad that his family was gonna die!

What do you think Emmetts biggest scandal could be? Or has happened and how would he have caused it? Then how would he resolve it?
I agree with the La Tua Cantante idea. And maybe he got in trouble with some girls other than Rose, like staying out with them too late or something? Im not sure, Emmett isn't really the scandelous type in my opinion.Would his first house demolition with Rose count?

If somebody found out about the Cullens what do you think Emmett would do and how do you think they would solve the problem?
Somebody mentioned this before (I can't remember who, sorry!) but Edward would have heard their thoughts as soon as they started suspecting anything and the Cullen's would have moved away then. There wouldn't have been time to do anything else, Emmett just would have went on with procedure, packing up and all that. He might have been a little mad if it was a place he liked but he would have understood.

EDIT: Sorry about your no-snow situation Syd! And I think I'll let some other people answer the question first...My brain is pooped even though we didn't have school :oops:
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Do not worry, Syd. I know how you feel. I live in a sunny place, too.

Ok, time for the questions:
Mad - If he is, he shows it. We all know Emmett doesn't edit, so I bet the Cullens prepare themselves from a barrage of profanities and tree-breaking whenever our dear Em gets angreh.
Sad - He hides it. Still smiling and cracking jokes, but expressing his sadness silently and in private.
Depressed - He wallows and hunts like crazy to relieve his misery and make himself forget things. Or maybe he turns on the music on his headphones really loudly until he can't hear his own thoughts.
Excited - Just like Mez said. xD Emmett's not afraid to show his squealy fan side sometimes. When he's excited, that's pretty much he talks and thinks about.
Scared - Emmett doesn't get scared. Fear fears him. lol, jk. I know there are some times when Emmett gets scared (or nervous, at least.) Though this side of him isn't common, Emmett has too much pride to let that show. So, what does he do to conquer this fear? He makes the positive side of it, of course. Laughing, smiling, and making fun of someone else probably can be enough to take his mind away from those type of thoughts.

What do you think Emmetts biggest scandal could be? Or has happened and how would he have caused it? Then how would he resolve it?
I bet if there were a scandal about him, I think he'd rub it off to other people and not care at all what others are thinking. I'm pretty sure there are some things in history that Emmett must have caused without knowing (just like Forrest Gump.)

But I think the biggest scandal for him would be if he was playing football with the humans during P.E. and accidentally tackled his opposing players a little too hard. Think of how he's going to get out of that one. He'll probably make up some excuse about adrenaline or maybe attempt to cover it by saying that the now-hospitalized player he tackled got hurt because he tripped on a rock on the yard and bashed his head, or somethin' like that. We all know Emmett; I'm pretty sure he can dazzle any woman to believe whatever he says. Now, the men might be a little hard to convince, but...bribes anyone?

If somebody found out about the Cullens what do you think Emmett would do and how do you think they would solve the problem?
The Cullens are too discreet for that to ever happen. Of course, they'll probably move the following night, 'never to have seen again'. Besides, who's going to believe a couple of people saying that they saw a pale-skinned person rip open a grizzly with their jaw? That's preposterous.

On the other hand, if for some unknown reason they wish to stay in that area, they could just simply convince the humans that they were merely delusioning and that they should really go admit themselves in a mental institution or something.

Does that account to looks, too? If it just counts to personality and attitude, then this is what Emmett's evil twin would be like:
-Serious, never laughs that much and always brings the mood down whenever some people are having a good chuckle.
-Not really that bright. Always saying 'Huh? What the heck you talkin' 'bout?' whenever he gets asked a question.
-Afraid of a little adventure. Rather stay on their comfort zone that vie for any competition.
-Doesn't like to flaunt his strength too much.
-Thinks Rose isn't really his taste. (Gasp.)
-Would think that--if he were to see this--we were idiots with no lives.
And finally the most polar opposing quirk of our dear Emmett:
-Sucks at breaking houses.

And, I guess that's pretty much it. So sorry to say that I am in lack of any good demos today. Maybe tomorrow.

Maybe.

-J9
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

im jealous of all you with snow days....but idid get my share a few weeks ago...we had so much snow in washignton..we even got metioned on the today show!!! lol...but now we have to make up all of our snow days..gross..=[..lol

and i still have two more days of finals..ugh...math did not go well today!

well if that just exactly opposite..then i dont think he would be very scary...but he would be...extremely somber and serious...never laughing or being happy. he would be super weak...very self conscious. and a worryer..lol..is that a word? and of course he wouldnt be very attractive either..lol and probably even alone...no family or friends
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

i had a 2 hour early out today but that wasnt for snow and i am watching AMERICAN IDOL right now yaaaaay

very serious doesnt like to bet and make jokes makes fun of people not being sarcastic not strong but weak and dousnt like a challenge hates rose and wont do anything for her hates bella and the rest of the cullens not cute at all
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Everyone has some kind of opposite or 'alter ego', describe Emmett's opposite. Well I suppose if Emmett had like an "evil twin" he would still be big and good looking. But perhaps he would overthink everything, he wouldn't like to drive fast or fight. He would be a coward and not stand up for his family. He would be mean and selfish instead of brotherly and caring. He would be way serious instead of funny. etc.etc.
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

Hello Ladies!!
Hope everyone has had a good day.

You guys who got snow are so lucky…I’m just getting the cold where I live, none of the benefits.

Hmm…Emmett having an evil twin. For some reason every time I try to imagine this I begin to picture Felix or Demetri. I suppose that is, in a way, what an “evil” Emmett would be like *shudders at the idea of an evil Emmett*.
I refuse to imagine any type of Emmett that wouldn’t enjoy bets or his strength so I’m just going to resign my answer to a Felix or Demetri personality clone.

alellie wrote: He'll probably make up some excuse about adrenaline or maybe attempt to cover it by saying that the now-hospitalized player he tackled got hurt because he tripped on a rock on the yard and bashed his head, or somethin' like that.
I had an adrenaline rush. It’s very common, you can Google it.
Sorry, I just read your answer and that is the first thing that popped into my head.

*Attempts to come up with a question that will spark in-depth discussions and debates…..and fails* Well, this one isn’t exactly the debate starter I was going for but it is something I have wondered none the less.

What do you think Emmett’s least favorite part about being a vampire is? His favorite?
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

Time for the answers to the quiz!
*pushes sound effect button, bear roar fills thread*

1. What was Emmett's last name before he became a Cullen?
McCarty

2. Where was Emmett from?
Gatlinburg, TN

3. Did Emmett have siblings? If so, where did he fit in - oldest, youngest or somewhere in the middle?
Yes, he was the youngest of a huge Scotch-Irish brood

4. What year was Emmett born?

5. What year was Emmett changed into a vampire?

6. What type of bear attacked Emmett?
Black bear. There are no grizzly bears in the Smoky Mountains where he was attacked.

7. What did Emmett call Rose when she saved him?
An Angel

8. Who did Emmett think Carlisle was the first time he saw him?
God

9. What is Emmett's GPA (grade point average)?
4.0, just like all the Cullens

10. What did Emmett think was happening when he was changed?
He thought the burning of the venom was the fires of Hell.

The maximum number of points is 12. How do you get 12 points from 10 questions? I'm so glad you asked. In question #2 many of you answered Tennessee, which is correct. But if you were more specific and gave the city I gave you another point. In question #3, some of you said yes he had siblings but were wrong about his place in the group. So #3 was worth 2 points.

And now for the points awarded for the quiz.... *BEAR ROAR*
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 = 10 points
Threethings = 6 points
A.H = 8 points
Shanon = 12 points
Pandancer = 9 points
Sydflower = 12 points
Cullensallovamybinda = 12 points
alellie = 12 points
brunetterebel010 = 11 points
LoveEmmettCullen = 12 points
Deven = 8 points
Oh Rosalie! = 8 points
-Jasper = 7 points
Mrs.TeddyBear = 10 points
Eliselovesedwardx = 12 points
Eternally Dazzled = 12 points
copper curls = 11 points
ravenGirl2468 = 8 points

Congrats everyone! Carrie will add these points to your post counts.

The management team also answered the quiz and I'm proud to say they all scored 12 points. I'm working on their reward and will be back later with it.
Banner by urcoolcarrie
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

What do you think Emmett’s least favorite part about being a vampire is? His favorite?i think he would be bummed about not being able to go out in tthe sunlight while staying inconspicuous. but most of all i think he wishes he could play for the schools sport teams...he would be a natural. lol. to bad he would be too good!
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict