EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

Post by A.H »

hello!

yay promotion! :D. well done to ted and izzy aswell on the points!!

happy birthday christina!!!

If you had to pick something, what would your least favorite Emmett quality be?
I agree about his impulsiveness and also i think his pugnaciousness. i think he's too eager to get into fights and trouble.

I'm going to look for more questions...
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

it makes me laugh so much that everybody's answer to their least favorite quality about Emmett his his "leap before you look" attitude. that is my absolute favorite thing about him...probably because I overthink EVERYTHING and never take chances I would love to be super confident and just DO stuff ..

I think maybe there was a different question??... I shall go hunting...

What do you think Emmetts biggest scandal could be? Or has happened and how would he have caused it? Then how would he resolve it? I bet Emmett likes to watch the shopping channel and is an infomercial sucker therefore it's a very good thing the Cullen's are rich because Emmett owns one of everything... okay I'm just kidding I have no idea

and...

We know Emmett shows his emotions and feelings differently. How would he act if he were mad? Sad? Depressed? Excited? Scared? So his actions- varying on the reason on why he initally feels like this.
Okay in breaking dawn when Jacob was trying to pick a fight...that's Emmett angry...Emmett depressed tells bad jokes because he can't think of funny ones...Emmett scared acts like hes not scared...Emmett sad is quieter than usual...Emmett excited involves lots of fun jokes and crazy nervous excitement...
Last edited by brunetterebel010 on Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

hey girls how ya all doin i dont know if i am spose to answer this but i am gonna anyways sorry if i wasnt spose too :?

What do you think Emmetts biggest scandal could be? Or has happened and how would he have caused it? Then how would he resolve it?= i think that he would have picked a fight with the wrong person and got in a lot of trouble with his family and i think that he would have solved it by....well he would probably just ignore it tell somebody else helps him and tells him he has to say sorry( i dont think a lot of people will agree with me sorry it is just my opinion)
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

We have a couple of promotions!!
Raven::Wrecking Ball Operator
deven::Clean up Crew

Congrats to you two!!

Happy Birthday, Christina!!

Ok, really fast, I am working on getting a "party" set up for this Saturday night. For those of you who were not here when we had our last party, pretty much, we just got on at the same time, and went to another website where we could chat. I am trying to do this a different way with a different site so that everyone will be able to attend this time. Let me work out the last kinks, and I'll let you all know what you need to do to attend. :)

I have thought long and hard about this question. I hope I will be able to answer now.
If you had to pick something, what would your least favorite Emmett quality be?
I think my answer is going to have to be like everyone elses. I just wish he would think things through just a bit more. Someday, it might get him in either a lot of trouble, or he might just end up doing something that gets him killed, which would NOT be good. :cry:

I honestly need to just go do some homework now. I am using the EDC as a MAJOR procrastinating tool, which has been working very well. :lol:

Before I go, just a heads up, AMERICAN IDOL IS ON TONIGHT!!!! Don't forget, people! Plus, this week, I believe they are going to be in Utah one of the two days, so you guys can not only see where David Archuleta himself is from, but also where I call home. :)

BIG EDIT!!! Everybody read!
Ok, i have party news. Heres whats going to happen. Chloe has helped me out, and we now have a forum on the EDC website (http://edcinc.weebly.com/index.html). We are going to call it our "chat," because thats what Chloe could get on there. Her and I are the mods on there. Pretty much, all Lex rules still apply. Its just going to be a place where we can do some random talking and all be on at the same time.
All you have to do is go to the EDC website, go to "forum," and sign up. PLEASE use your Lexicon username so that we don't have any confusion, ok? Then, on SATURDAY NIGHT at 8:00pm mountain time. Here are other timezones:
Pacific: 7:00
Central: 9:00
Eastern: 10:00
If you need to know any other timezones or an exact place, look at this website: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html
Just put in the Utah time for the first one (because its mountain time), and then where you want to know for the second. :)
Make sure you are signed up and ready to go before we start. Then we can all just go on there and have a blast! :) Just remember that while you are on there, Chloe and I will be watching....we can do anything a mod on here can do.
Oh, and if you could, lets refrain from using it until Saturday, OK? Less stress for Chloe and I. you can get signed up, but just don't go on and start posting a ton of stuff until saturday at 8. :)
Guess what? I just realized that my niece will be here then! Our little mascot is always on when something major happens. :)
Pm me if you have any questions.

Ok. I've got to head out. I have to shower and make dinner before American Idol starts. :) I hope everyone can make it this saturday!
~Carrie :)
Last edited by urcoolcarrie on Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Where has everybody gone?...
I've been on for like an hour and not one person has posted? The other night I was on for 30 minutes and we had like 5 pages (okay okay Emmett was visiting WHATEVER..)
it's sort of sad
I will have nightmares about crickets...
okay I have a question

Lets say Fork's has a horrible blizzard and school is cancelled for a day, the weather is cloudy and cold, keeping normal, human, highschoolers inside...but perfect weather for the Cullens. How do they spend this day of snow that doesn't scare them? (If questions/answers need to be Emmet specific I guess change "how to they" to "how does Emmett"
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

First of all, let me just congratulate all the one's who got promoted; I fear listing them all for I might forget a couple of names here and there.

Second of all, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Christina! Hope you have a fun b-day.

Third of all, here's my answer to the question: Lets say Fork's has a horrible blizzard and school is cancelled for a day, the weather is cloudy and cold, keeping normal, human, highschoolers inside...but perfect weather for the Cullens. How do they spend this day of snow that doesn't scare them?
Well, of course, they take advantage of it by doing renovated versions of snow activites. Like making snow mans: how about a 10-foot snowman for you?

As for Emmett, I think he'd like to run around the town in super speed, just for the time being, since everyone's inside and all, why not act like a vampire in places where you're supposed to act like a human?

And, fourth of all, thank you, Carrie for that link! I will so join, right about...NOW!

Lastly, fifth of all, here's my demo for the day: Poor Mickey; he never had the chance.

See ya, ladies (and some gentlemen out there who're too afraid to come out.)
-J9
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

Happy Birthday Christina! I don't know you! :lol:

I'm happy we got it to work! BHG, we're going to monitor it, and I think we're all good, right?

Here's one of the many questions I missed:

Lets say Fork's has a horrible blizzard and school is cancelled for a day, the weather is cloudy and cold, keeping normal, human, highschoolers inside...but perfect weather for the Cullens. How do they spend this day of snow that doesn't scare them?
Hmm. . . Well, they live in woods, right? so it wouldn't matter! They could do whatever, they also could go up to the baseball field and play a major game of snowball fights.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

urcoolcarrie wrote:We have a couple of promotions!!
Raven::Wrecking Ball Operator
deven::Clean up Crew

Congrats to you two!!

Happy Birthday, Christina!!

Before I go, just a heads up, AMERICAN IDOL IS ON TONIGHT!!!! Don't forget, people! Plus, this week, I believe they are going to be in Utah one of the two days, so you guys can not only see where David Archuleta himself is from, but also where I call home. :)
Ok, So...
Congratulations on the promotions!

Happy Birthday Christina!
AND!...American Idol! Yay! Wow Your lucky Carrie. American Idol came to Philidelphia last year which is kinda close to Delaware :) Yay David Archuleta! :) American Idol is on now here, So i g2g :(
But before I do...(Sorry stuid question lol.)

Do you think Emmett ever had a pet? What do you think it was/name ect...?
DunnerheartsTwilight
Being Tortured by Jane
Location: Postaholic. Vampirizing Sarah, Emo Tee-angers! DSCL 4 LIFE

Post by DunnerheartsTwilight »

hey im probs breaking the rules by posting nothing about emmett.. but if you guys want a team alice thread then pm me .... im running a campain for it!!
APPC~Party Manager.Leo~Volturi
Cosimo Tagliano~Jamie-Drake.On The List. Seth-Team Jake
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Dunner - just to let you know that this isn't the place to do that. I hope you get you Alice thread but this isn't the place to campaign for it.

Okay everyone, Carry On!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!