Gutter Guys & Gals-- Vampires Behaving Badly: The Discussion

Misfit
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Gutter Guys & Gals-- Vampires Behaving Badly: The Discussion

Post by Misfit »

Hey anyone know if the quake in Italy will stall New Moon production? It was a lot way away from Volterra but I couldn't remember what city was actually selected for filming.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/europe/04 ... index.html

QOTD: I think of my own characters when I day dream they come to me and tell me the story. I think I piss them off when I don't write it down and lately that has been a lot of times.

Misfit.
*Reading is Sexy*
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

Happy belated birthday to Sprtygal and SSVD!!

Misfit thanks for the video link - it's was cool! I can barely get my dog to sit...those dogs and the handlers just amaze me!

Do you daydream/night dream about the characters you read in books? All the time. I read fast and get totally engrossed in the book I'm reading so during the night I think my brain will process it. With really good stories, they will occasionally pop into my head as I think about the characters, the current dilemma or the future of them. If I was talented, I bet I could write some great fanfiction.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

QOTD: I daydream a LOT. Especially about Rhage. Like, I could totally change my name to Mary. Right? 8-) Once in a while I had an Edward night-dream when I was really into Twilight right about the time Eclipse came out... mostly those dreams were weird though, like I met him while I was out on a nature hike in the desert taking pictures of flowers. He was just waltzing through.... or we were trapped in a video game together. My night-dreams are always off the radar on the weird scale, too much stress or something. Maybe that's why I daydream so much.... it's how my night-dreams would go if I could help it. ;)

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
SSVD
Settled in Forks

Post by SSVD »

Thanks, una!!!

QOTD... I daydream (write in my head) constantly!!! I carry around one moleskin notebook and 3 other small notepads in my purse for jotting down all those little scenes that come to me at any given time of the day or night, though they are no longer for any of the characters I'm currently reading about or have read; ie... no fanfiction... sigh... (except that last little one I did as a gift). The last dream I had, that I can remember, that involved a character from a book, was actually a nightmare I had after reading a fanfiction in which the author killed Edward in the end. I woke up crying saying "Edward died!" Then I had to explain who Edward is to my hubby because he was very interested in why I was dreaming about some other guy and why in the world I was so upset. Well...DUH!!! It's Edward!! From that day forward, I refuse to read any fanfics that kill off the main characters.
~~ SSVD ~~ GTO ~~ MSQ ~~
Stupid Shiny Designs
Katwomankath
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Katwomankath »

QOTD-I really don't daydream often it seems like I am always so busy I tend to focus on my tasks at hand.
I have been dreaming of Atremis's balcony with Acheron sitting on the wall staring into nothing. Don't know why.
Banner thanks to Ouisa!
Addicted

Post by Addicted »

Back from AccioCon. Must say that as much as a "Team Edward" person that I am, this past weekend I was pretty much "Team Emmett". Gosh that man is HOT!!!! He knows EXACTLY whats he's doing and boy does he do it well.
I have some videos on YouTube.
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Post by una »

That was awesome, Addicted, thank you for the link!!

So I take it that the AccioCon was good? I've never been to a "Insert"con. What are they? Just like any other type of convention? I've been to PCBC - Pacific Coast Builder's Conference...I assume it's similar but with of course a different focus.
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Thanks Addicted for those fun videos. I thought the one of Jackson with the strange eyes was funny. Kinda spooky looking. He makes me laugh because I think he is sorta weird. Gil seemed a little put off that you loved Kellan too, I think he wanted to make sure that everyone knew you said you loved him first. Very funny. Kellan seems cuter in person than in the movie. Maybe because he was trying to be intimidating as Emmett. Thanks again for sharing.

I have never been to a conference either (unless you count a scrapbooking conference, but never a fan conference). I think it would be fun, but I would need to be there with the right people. I am pretty shy and I would be a wallflower unless I had outgoing friends with me that would help me have fun. I admit it, I am a wallflower.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
Addicted

Post by Addicted »

That was the 1st convention I had ever been to. There was stuff going on at all time so we barely even had time to eat. It was Harry Potter and Twilight, but it was all really cool. The HillyWood Show people were there and they are AWESOME. They def. knew who I was by the end because I would totally freak out and scream everytime I saw them :lol:. I sent them an email after to explain that I actaully am calm on a regular basis, but they wrote back saying they loved it. They are not set for EyeCon, yet, but the Central Fl. TwilightMoms are working on encouraging the EyeCon people to have them there. Besides Kellan and Gil they were the best thing there.
Kellan, other then the complete HOTNESS and charm that he knows how to use SO VERY WELL, is just so down to earth. I got the chance to talk to him one on one for a couple minutes and he seems to very genuine.
Gil is just absolutely adorable. He looks so much younger person then I thought he was and I lucked out that he was in the parking lot as I was leaving so he was the last person that I got to talk to before I left.
*sighs*
I can't wait for EyeCon!!!!
somethingblue
The Godmother

Post by somethingblue »

SSVD wrote:Thanks, una!!!

QOTD... I daydream (write in my head) constantly!!! I carry around one moleskin notebook and 3 other small notepads in my purse for jotting down all those little scenes that come to me at any given time of the day or night, though they are no longer for any of the characters I'm currently reading about or have read; ie... no fanfiction... sigh... (except that last little one I did as a gift). The last dream I had, that I can remember, that involved a character from a book, was actually a nightmare I had after reading a fanfiction in which the author killed Edward in the end. I woke up crying saying "Edward died!" Then I had to explain who Edward is to my hubby because he was very interested in why I was dreaming about some other guy and why in the world I was so upset. Well...DUH!!! It's Edward!! From that day forward, I refuse to read any fanfics that kill off the main characters.
Love that moleskin notebook!! And I bet your hubby has NEVER forgotten who Edward was after that. Was the fanfic you were reading that really sad one, Peonies or something to that effect? I can't handle the sad ones....