Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 --Team Edward #2

Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 --Team Edward #2

Post by Dovrebanen »

Just to say it...I am now hooked on WA. I read 6 chapters in no time yesterday. And I am so glad that English isn't my native language, otherwise I might be inclined to let Edward's choice of words affect the way I talk. That really wouldn't be good. And in addition to that, reading it made me want cookies :) I'll probably end up looking gigantic when I'm finished, just eating cookies and never leaving the couch...

Anyways..We have a party to plan, right? :) I was thinking about my outfit. A couple of weeks ago a store here had a clothes lining which centered on the year 1920. Which I figure is close enough to 1918. So I bought a blouse and a necklace. It looked really nice. Not old-fashioned, just a cool blouse. I will definitely be wearing that on his birthday. I am pathetic, I know :D
Any ideas for the party, guys?
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Dovrebanen wrote:Just to say it...I am now hooked on WA. I read 6 chapters in no time yesterday. And I am so glad that English isn't my native language, otherwise I might be inclined to let Edward's choice of words affect the way I talk. That really wouldn't be good. And in addition to that, reading it made me want cookies :) I'll probably end up looking gigantic when I'm finished, just eating cookies and never leaving the couch...

Anyways..We have a party to plan, right? :) I was thinking about my outfit. A couple of weeks ago a store here had a clothes lining which centered on the year 1920. Which I figure is close enough to 1918. So I bought a blouse and a necklace. It looked really nice. Not old-fashioned, just a cool blouse. I will definitely be wearing that on his birthday. I am pathetic, I know :D
Any ideas for the party, guys?
Basically I'm a nice jeans & shirt with comfy shoes kinda girl. I hate dressing up. Your ensemble sounds nice, Dovre. :)

As far as plans, we have parties flying all over the place and almost too many to count. :lol:
Edward is really getting spoiled over at the Cullenism thread, on this thread. I think APPC is having a party again soon and St. Cullens is planning a party. Whoot!!
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
samajama

Post by samajama »

Jazz Girl wrote:
samajama wrote: editito: added a new member :]
also, WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?!?!? *feels sooooooo out of the loop*
Samajama~ If you're WTF moment is referring to WA or Wide Awake, well then allow me to introduce you. I am all for enabling new addicts! Wide Awake is quite possibly the best TwiFanFic EVER written!! It is written by this fan-fracking-tastic woman who goes by the handle AngstGoddess003. The story, as she describes it is...
Edward and Bella have dark pasts that leave them severely emotionally scarred, with nightmares that force them to
stay awake. They meet and begin to form a bond during the night hours. AH, Highly OOC, Rated M

And, she's not kidding about the M part either.

A few warnings however before you start reading; 1) Clear the calendar for several days. I promise, once you get past chapter 2, you CANNOT stop reading. You will find yourself awake at 4 am because you have ot finish... 2) Be ware, it is SERIOUSLY addictive. Work will go undone, partners, pets and or children ignored, and household chores will become laughable.

Ahhh, Darkward. Enjoy!
Thanks, Caryn!!!! i'm off to go get addicted to something else, now. maybe. i do have other things to read :lol:

methinks this thread is offtopic right now. what party are you all going on about? i really need to come check on this thread more often :roll: feel free to scold me. lol.
Jenna, you need to remind me to pop in here more often! yes, i just blamed my absence on you! =O hehe.
and what you've all been waiting for:
Team Edward Members
Jenna (debussygirl)
Sam (samajama)
Ashley (♥midnight_sun♥)
Emily (~*~Emily~*~)
Bells (BellsEdwardalways)
Trine (Dovrebanen)
Logan (DunnerheartsTwilight)
Emmaline (edwardlikeshaystacks)
Nikkel (edwardsblossom)
Elise (eliselovesedwardx)
Gabi (Eternally Dazzled)
Nat/Natallie (Jasper<3)
Caryn (Jazz Girl)
Jennifer (JenTheWriter)
Kiki (KikiMasenCullen)
Bri/Briana (Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3)
Ted (Mrs.TeddyBear)
Christy (navarre)
Jen (pennybug84)
Sarah (sarah!)
Shadow (shadowsinger)
Mary (Tengo Nubs.)
Shel ('twahy-lahyt')
(Twilightchick79)
Shelby (twilighter1193)
Sandy (twilightsagaaddict)
Heather (waiting tobe dazzled)

PM me if you want to be a member of Team Edward and I'll add you to the list! ~Sam
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

*hangs head in shame*
Well, I haven't been here much either, Sam. I mean, I've never read Wide Awake and definitely plan on staying away from it.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
samajama

Post by samajama »

you're a good girl. i read chapter 1 today. and i think i plan on reading more. (which is bad). but first, I need to finish Rehvenge's book ;]
In honor of the movie:
If you were Edward, would have you left Bella 'for her own good'?
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
navarre

Post by navarre »

samajama wrote:you're a good girl. i read chapter 1 today. and i think i plan on reading more. (which is bad). but first, I need to finish Rehvenge's book ;]
In honor of the movie:
That's a difficult one because we already know that he knows it was a terrible mistake.
No. Only because if he had truly understood what it would have done to both of them and trusted her belief in him to not hurt her and protect her and the strength of their love for each other, then he would have stayed.

imo.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

If you were Edward, would have you left Bella 'for her own good'? Well, that's difficult. If I saw myself as I saw Edward, then no. But if I saw myself as Edward say himself, then yes. I can understand why he would leave with the mentality he had, but since I see how B&E are together, I wouldn't be able to leave.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Ah, what a wonderful question. Brings sad thoughts to my brain, but beautiful never-the-less. I am inclined to agree with DebussyGirl. If I saw myself as Edward does, as a soulless monster destined by my very nature and existance to kill the one person I love most in the world, than can there even be a question? Of course I would leave her. I have to protect her and that's the only way to remove the threat to her.

But, looking through the eyes of someone who sees how beautiful their love is, how imperative it is to the other's survival, and how catastrophic the leaving would be, than there's no way I could let Bella suffer that much, put her in that much more danger. It all depends on point of view, as is so often the answer.

Samajama~ Come to the dark side. We have cookies....and unicorns!!! :twisted:

DebussyGirl~ Resistance is futile. You'll give in eventually I am sure. Just know that we are all here to support you when you do. :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
KikiMasenCullen
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Looking into the eyes of the beautiful Edward Anthony Masen Cullen

Post by KikiMasenCullen »

Wow...I am SO far behind...I feel like an idiot, for not being on for so long...I miss you guys! Lol...I promise once I get my wits about me, I'll answer EVERY question I've missed...

Are we talking about the "supposed" 'New Moon' script being leaked?
Team Carlisle
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
Every Rose Has It's Thorn-Team Rosalie
Proud Cullenist...all hail Carlisle
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

samajama wrote:you're a good girl. i read chapter 1 today. and i think i plan on reading more. (which is bad). but first, I need to finish Rehvenge's book ;]
In honor of the movie:
Jazz Girl wrote: Samajama~ Come to the dark side. We have cookies....and unicorns!!! :twisted:

DebussyGirl~ Resistance is futile. You'll give in eventually I am sure. Just know that we are all here to support you when you do. :lol: [/color]
I read a total of 11 chapters yesterday evening from 6 pm to 11 pm. I forgot to take the laundry out of the washer. I forgot to take the bread out of the freezer, so we had no breakfast this morning.... I have read 21 chapters in the past two nights. I feel ashamed :oops: I have definitely joined the dark side...
samajama wrote:If you were Edward, would have you left Bella 'for her own good'?
I understand that Edward did, truly I do. But I wouldn't have done it myself. But that's from my pov. And I'm not an extremely worried and selfloathing vampire. I think I would also be to selfish to even think about it. I would want to enjoy what I had and tried to find a way of being together despite the dangers. And I wouldn't want to inflict that much pain on the other person or myself.
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~