Randomness Number 9, Number 9, Number 9....

'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Re: Randomness Number 9, Number 9, Number 9....

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

Too many **** post while I was sleeping...
That's okay though. I don't feel like being real B*tchy today.
I have a headache, and my mood goes one of 2 ways.
I've choosen the less of 2 potentially fatal moods :?

Lyndsay! - I love the hair :D and you are not a camera w-h-o-r-e, well.. maybe a little, but that is why I love you soo much my dear, well that and various other reasons ;)

My headache is going away.
I took some asprin.
I woke up an hour early today, trying to get some things finished.
Being stressed is not good for me.

Yes! today is the last day of doing school work for the year.
Tomorrow my teacher is making us breakfast and then we are just going to hang out and stuff.
Tomorrow shall be good, and hopefully stress free.
Then saturday comes! Which I'm uber excited about -- my besties are taking me out for an early B-day gift! Woot wOOt!

Edit- Did I just say 'uber' up there?
I'm going crazy, I never say that.
Last edited by 'twahy-lahyt' on Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eternally Dazzled
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Eternally Dazzled »

OME, vitamin water is life. :P my favorites are dragon fruit and XXX. A kid in my class last year always brought a vitamin water to school every single day, and on test days he would always bring focus! :lol: I thought that was really funny of him.

Uch. I just woke up for school. That just puts me in a bad mood by itself... which might get worse, seeing as I have a huge test today... :( But then again, I have at least one free today, so maybe it won't be so bad... hopefully!
Aw, school is just annoying in itself.
<3, Gabi

Team Edward: the one and only knight in shining volvo. <3
Bulldozer Operator at EDC, Inc.: Let's break down some houses!
AAPC ~ Head shopper
I'm on The List
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

Good luck on your test today Eternally Dazzled.

I am off after today from work and don't have to go back to next Tues. Then I only have to work two days next week, very exciting for me!!!!

I am toally addicted to Starbucks right now, even more so than usual. I love the peppermint mocha...so yummy makes me warm and happy, :lol:
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

the XXX vitamin water is life! its the best.. but uhm you can Over dose on it.. drink to many and you get a bad headache. haha

i still love my hair this morning.

My kids said it looks like Grape Jelly!!! how cute.

anyway i have a ton of stuff to do today. Christmas stuff at the school. My father gets in today. i have to go get a few things.. and my husband.. oh my husband.. don't get me started.

i'll be back later.

Be good randomness.. don't put me in a bad mood loves.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
Ambrosia
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Ambrosia »

Good morning all!

I'm headed over to Wilmington in a few minutes here to help one of my friends do some serious Christmas shopping. I hope I don't end up blowing all of our money too. Me+Malls usually don't equal anything good happening. I feel for that Shopaholic girl.. what's her name... Rebecca? I can't remember.

Speaking of which, I kind of want to see that movie when it comes out. My husband will probably laugh at me for a very long time if I ask him to take me to see that.

I've never had a vitamin water either.. hmm.. sounds pretty good though.

Lynz-- I love how your hair turned out. It makes me want to find something new to do with mine. It's kind of plain.. long, dark blonde.. bla. It needs some spice! I used to have purple in the bottom of mine too (a little darker though) and hot pink. Now, with trying to break into working a corporate job.. we have to have "natural looking hair". How boring is that?!
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular
Just call me Bella
Wandering Through Town

Post by Just call me Bella »

Lynzeee~ love the hair. I dye my hair all the time, but I'm too chicken to go purple, red is my color of choice.

Lauren~ CSI Las Vegas is the best by FAR! No comparison to the others!

I think I will give some other books a chance again when I finish my Twilight saga again. Not sure what to read, thinking about the HP books, never read them. They must be good.

I really need to start my christmas shopping. I haven't bought a single thing yet. wow. and I have only how many days..... :roll:
Edward can bust my headboard, bite my pillows and bruise my body ANYDAY!
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

my hair looks BLUE in the pics but its very ultra violent .. maybe its the flash- i dunno. it glows in the black light also.. its so awesome.

I got a compliment from one of A's teachers- she is young and very cool. But mostly i got some dirty looks- its whatever the parents of the kids in a's class know me and it doesn't bother them that i look different haha.

anyway- its rainy and nasty and messy out..

I need to straighten things up a little. I really hope i get Phury's book and the IG today.. i am dying here.. just dyin'

also my Mother in law finished Dark Lover- she cracks me up.

Peaches? hahah For shiz.

my nose hurts.

Oh and i know i said i Ball busted Will yesterday-- he said he has a bruise! hahaha ouch. that sucks- maybe he won't pull my hair again.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

Good Mooooorning, Loverlies!

So me and my mom discovered hardwood floors under our carpet in the living room and linoleum under it in the rest of the house.. so the next few weeks looks like i'll be ripping up carpet.

I'm drinking cranberry juice. It's yummy...

alright.. i have to go rescue my cats from the wrath of baby... she is chasing them with a bottle and they are not pleased.
haha.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

YAY!
I have been so busy with work and finals this week that I haven't been on the lex that much these past few days.
BUT yay! New Randomness...numero nueve!!!

EEK! I'm on a lunch break right now, and I don't have any food....yikes! Somebody throw me some taco belle!

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
kkswmmr114
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kkswmmr114 »

Mmmm... Taco Bell sounds really good!! I know where I am going for lunch... :D .

I baked another 46 gingerbread cookies last night and then my mom and I decorated the total of 89 cookies!! It took us two hours just to decorate, and I didn't get to bed until 1:30. Thankfully I don't have to be at work until 1:00 today because I didn't wake up until 10:00. I never ever sleep this late... But it felt really really good!!

Ugh... okay. I really need to make little labels for my gingerbread man baggies and letters to my bosses. And I need to do some shopping... and clean my room... I don't think I am going to get all of this done before 1:00- :? .

Lynz- I love the hair!! Very cool... Maybe you will inspire me to do something with mine. :D

Yuck, Vitamin Water... I hate that stuff. I have tried it... and I don't like it. I guess I must be an anomaly. Everyone else seems to like it. *shrugs*

Proud Randomnesser since Numero 3!! :)
E<3B
Private Jezebell Blacke of Jasper's Confederate Army