Gutter Gals & Guys -- Rainbow Popsicles. The Discussion.

edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Gutter Gals & Guys -- Rainbow Popsicles. The Discussion.

Post by edward4ever »

spookybell wrote:okay... first of all, I didn't know this existed and I am slightly disturbed. http://www.ryanseacrest.com and i do think Ryan Seacrest loves Robert too...

I don't know how to copy this clip of Ryan seacrest reading Twilight. It's funny. http://link.brightcove.com/services/lin ... 1913290777

Yeay - Twilight on MTV right now - Wu! Hu! PST
Thank you spookybell for these links!!! LOVE them!! I don't care if Rob answers to Rob or Claudia (poor guy! I cracked up when I read that!!) :lol: I'll call him whatever he wants me to as long as he comes to me. Yes, ladies and gents, this is the gutter....read that any way you want!!! :D
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

inspired wrote:
oleander wrote:... but then i suddenly remembered how old I am and how young he is and i suddenly felt very strange. I mean come on, wouldn't you feel weird if a bunch of strange older women were making imaginary plans to build Cullenesque houses in your eyebrows or fighting over land in your happy trail?
I would venture to say that RP would say that he found the whole idea "foul and disturbing"*spoken with that beautiful british lilt* but inside he'd be secretly turned on! ..on a lot in Rob's "Lush Forest"? :twisted: :twisted:
Also, I think it would be a Hoot to see how he would react to the new buildings erected in his honor.
Nice choice of words there SkylarBlue! guttery goodeness :twisted:
OMG we are filthy... I do not think of myself as old... but then I think of Rob as 22 and I recognise that 36 is 14 years difference. So... we need a better title for our not old, just older than Rob fan club.

Rob should Google himself as LITTLE as possible. I think he would be very disturbed to read this thread and so much else. Poor Rob, but lucky me. I am so selfish.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

in my pamprin drug induced haze today i accidentally put Ransom Spunk...oops! Thanks for pointing that out. I should really run down to my other computer and fix that pronto!

I'm never going to get to bed tonight! It's almost 1 a.m. and i have to be up and at the gym by 8 a.m.

spooky, we're not that old...i'm just feeling old today. i didn't mean to imply that we were over the hill yet. actually, I act more like a hormonal teenager now than i did when i was actually a hormonal teenager.

okay, time to run downstairs to my other computer and fix the problem.

EDIT: Problem is now fixed here
DanyaO
Wandering Through Town

Post by DanyaO »

I wonder if I could surreptitiously get a picture of Joe's hip dents for the LEX...
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

BlueStarlight wrote:
skylarblue wrote:Also, I think it would be a Hoot to see how he would react to the new buildings erected in his honor.
OME!!! Maybe it's the wine, but I find this sentence in your statement absolutely hilarious!!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :lol: Well, it is the Gutter...
No, it's not the wine, it's the gutter! I'm just catching up on the Gutter posts here at 7:45 on Saturday morning, and I when I read that my first instict was to post:

"Erected, ha-ha, ha-ha. She said 'Erected.'" - ala Beavis and Butthead! I love living in the gutter! :twisted:

I agree, I think we should keep the development plans on the LEX - I don't know if I want poor Rob to be more embarrassed than he already is, but more importantly, we don't want any other development organization stepping in and taking over! :lol:
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

New one! *squeal* Battle
Nena wrote:I just stopping by to let you know that I read Dark Hunter 1 last night and I loved it. I know GNE has been telling you all to start the DH series and I finally gave in.
Like BDB, Julian's book is the "weakest" of the series so far. Julian's book is nothing to sneeze at and neither is Wrath's, but once you get to know these characters and the story becomes more complex, they and the world they inhabit is just more fun.
Last edited by nissanmama on Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

twilightmom"Erected, ha-ha, ha-ha. She said 'Erected.'" - ala Beavis and Butthead! I love living in the gutter! (I love that). I was never a big fan of the show, but there are lines and comments that stick in my head forever!!!

Thanks Nima for the youtube link! I honestly can't find a better way to waste my time and I certainly cant get enough.

Also, I am asking again just in case... if anyone knows how to download a youtube video to their computer to convert it to an ipod please let me know. The way I used to do it is no longer a viable working way. I need teenagers to show me how. They no everything like that.

Happy Saturday Y'all!!!!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

nissanmama wrote:New one! *squeal* Battle
:shock: O.....M.......E!!!!!!! Thank you nissanmama for this!!! I had chills all the way through this clip!!! I sooo can't wait for the movie!!!! I think this is my favorite clip by far!! It shows more of the fights between Edward and James, and to me it is soooo sexy when a vampire fights for his love!!! It just, all the more, makes me want to tear Edward's clothes off!!!! :twisted:
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
twilightmom
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twilightmom »

Thanks NIMA - great clip... Is it just me, or does anyone else feeling like Edward is channeling his inner mob boss when he tells Bella "I feel very protective of you."? It seems funny to me and I want to laugh every time I see that part. :lol:

Spooky - like you I was never a huge fan of B&B, but some of their lines are so part of my younger pop culture! Same with Ren & Stimpy - Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy! Ah, the MTV generation (well, the original one, that is!)
Banner created by the incredibly talented Nena! THANK YOU, MY FRIEND!
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

I have been going CRAZY today! I'm out of town helping a friend paint her new house and NO ONE I have been around today has read Twilight and they all think i'm crazy and when I tried to explain to them about the hilarity of Pattinson Forest they didn't see the humour. When I saw a huge poster of Cam at the Gap and squeed a little they just shook their heads.

AND this is the first time i've been able to get online. Aside from Danya's text messages about going through Twilight withdrawals and my friend Jill texted me to remind me to watch the MuchMusic special (Which I didn't get to watch because there was no TV at the house), and to tell me she was driving behind a silver volvo, I've been stranded on a deserted Twilight-free island and it was lonely!

sigh.

i think i'm suffering from a severe case of Cullenism. I think Carlisle needs to cure me or something. ;)