Gutter Gals & Guys -- Rainbow Popsicles. The Discussion.

spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Re: Gutter Gals & Guys -- Rainbow Popsicles. The Discussion.

Post by spookybell »

Lynzeee... I love Pacy too! I watched the Fringe once and it didn't hold my interest. Even with Joshua Jackson. I think Stephen Striat is a little too American to be Jacob, but I see how he could be an older Jacob. I also only say Stephen Strait for the first time late weekend... to Taylor already was programed in.

Spooncha... I love your 7 year olds vampire shout out!

oh my gosh... the Ransom Spunk Avenue (did you mean Spunk Ransom Avenue) - I am choosing not to live there... too... you know.

Sorry skylarblue :)
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

Spooky~ AFF is AUSTIN FILM FESTIVAL-- you know that thing Rob decided randomly to go to because of 'how to be' sorry most people in Texas just call it AFF=) and uhm I love Pacey! he was my favorite and i as so glad that Joey ended up with him! it made me so happy!! I watch Fringe i love the supernatural-science type Thrillers- i dig them. I would uhmm easily put down roots in robs lush forest =)

guttery-goodness

I can't wait to read black dagger brotherhood-
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

It's incredible how quickly we can end up in the gutter. Twinnie, i love the way your mind works.

I had thought about using the hip dents as speed bumps, but i don't know how hip denty RP is, so i'm down with Hip Dent Valley...and i LOVE the idea of Granite Flats! Good idea Variety!

My god, i would absolutely die if by some strange happenstance poor RP saw how we are desecrating his body by turning him into a series of subdivisions! I had initially thought about sending it in to MuchMusic for him to see tomorrow for a laugh and to ensure they read my comment on air, but then i suddenly remembered how old I am and how young he is and i suddenly felt very strange. I mean come on, wouldn't you feel weird if a bunch of strange older women were making imaginary plans to build Cullenesque houses in your eyebrows or fighting over land in your happy trail?

Or this could be quirky enough to get a laugh. Who knows.

Regardless, it was a lot of fun and it brought some smiles (and spit-ups) to my dear GGs so I guess it's all good.
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

oleander~ i have heard that he likes older women! just so you know!
=) i say send it.
his reactions to things are funny- when i told him Randomness loves him- he *points to banner* said What's a Randomness? in that extremely sexy brit accent of his. *melts* i beat he would turn red if he saw your plans to house the gutter group on various body parts. I would love to see that!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
oleander
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by oleander »

uhmm...yeah, no, Lynzee...i would hate to make him turn more red than he's already been lately. i honestly don't know how they go from place to place, interview to interview and not go completely batty and start freaking out at the reporters for asking the same question over and over again. like poor Stephenie having to tell the story of her dream over and over for years on end. she sounded pretty tired of reciting it today on Ryan Seacrest.

Pattinson Forest should remain safe in the LEX (and on the facebook group that Danya started)...i would hate to cause any undue embarrassment to the poor boy. ;) however, if he did see it and he liked it, and thought i was quirky and fun and wanted to whisk me away to live at the bottom of the Happy Trail I wouldn't complain. :twisted:
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

okay... first of all, I didn't know this existed and I am slightly disturbed. http://www.ryanseacrest.com and i do think Ryan Seacrest loves Robert too...

I don't know how to copy this clip of Ryan seacrest reading Twilight. It's funny. http://link.brightcove.com/services/lin ... 1913290777

Yeay - Twilight on MTV right now - Wu! Hu! PST
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

oleander since I'm not too keen on living in RP estates, can I at least occupy a summer home in Hip Dent Valley or is it soley for RP members only?

I'm all about the hip dents, no matter who they belong to.

Also, I think it would be a Hoot to see how he would react to the new buildings erected in his honor.

Lynz everytime I see the word randomness or the thread, I think about your encounter and I start laughing hysterically. "What's a randomness" laughing now as I type this.

Spooncha I think that may be the most adorable thing I've heard a kid say. That really made a really bad day become so much brighter

You girls and guys are the only thing that keeps me from going insane
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
inspired
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by inspired »

oleander wrote:It's incredible how quickly we can end up in the gutter.
My god, i would absolutely die if by some strange happenstance poor RP saw how we are desecrating his body by turning him into a series of subdivisions! I had initially thought about sending it in to MuchMusic for him to see tomorrow for a laugh and to ensure they read my comment on air, but then i suddenly remembered how old I am and how young he is and i suddenly felt very strange. I mean come on, wouldn't you feel weird if a bunch of strange older women were making imaginary plans to build Cullenesque houses in your eyebrows or fighting over land in your happy trail?
I would venture to say that RP would say that he found the whole idea "foul and disturbing"*spoken with that beautiful british lilt* but inside he'd be secretly turned on! :D You so rock, Oleander! Any chance I could get in on a lot in Rob's "Lush Forest"? :twisted: :twisted:
Also, I think it would be a Hoot to see how he would react to the new buildings erected in his honor.
Nice choice of words there SkylarBlue! guttery goodeness :twisted:
Last edited by inspired on Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
found by MMETP, courtesy of em3228 @ photobucket
BlueStarlight
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by BlueStarlight »

skylarblue wrote:Also, I think it would be a Hoot to see how he would react to the new buildings erected in his honor.

OME!!! Maybe it's the wine, but I find this sentence in your statement absolutely hilarious!!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :lol: Well, it is the Gutter...
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

I didn't mean that the way it came out but I'm no architect (?) but isn't that what it's called?

So, anyway it was Gutterish but when I typed/said/thought it, I wasn't thinking Gutter but wow it show's how slow my mind works sometimes.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!