Gutter Gals & Guys School for Cullen-ary Arts --Adult Thread

cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Re: Gutter Gals & Guys School for Cullen-ary Arts --Adult Thread

Post by cullengirl »

Ouisa wrote: I loved the one of Alice and Jasper in the Hotel too. Everyone knows Edward does very little for me so I enjoy getting to see all the other characters. I still wish we could see more of the human kids too.

I'm with you, Ouisa. The "movie Edward" doesn't do it for me. I think for the movie, my favorite pairing is Jasper and Alice. They look great! I also wish we saw more of the human kids. I'm becoming a fan of Mike Newton. *Gasp* Did just type that? :?
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
Addicted
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Addicted »

Those Stills- WOW!!!!
I LOVE it when they have pictures like that. They are just jaw dropping for me. Its like you can feel the chemistry between them. I wish Nov. 21st would hurry up and get here!!!! :D
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Thanks for the pics. They are great and really show the chemistry between the actors. Some of them are very swoon worthy!

I like all the ideas for a musical. Like some of you have said, I sometimes break out into song in my house or in the car. Luckily Hubby is very musical and he often joins in. The kids look at us like we are a little strange, but hey, we are having fun. :lol: Music makes life interesting.

I am a touchy person. I don't like the soft rubs, but I like just a hand hold or an arm around the shoulder (no rubbing). We hug and kiss the kids. Daughter #1 doesn't much like the touchy feely and we have tried to give her the space she needs, but we also want to keep hugging her at appropriate times so that she knows that it is a part of our family life. Daughter #2 is all about the hugs and kisses. She is the instigator sometimes.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

You guys have been busy. As for the musical...the scene in my head was a blending of my subconscious and the movie version. It was serious, dark, and dramatic. However, I can see scenes of it being very similar to Legally Blonde - whimsical and campy. I would love a Joss version -- so angsty.

"Once More With Feeling" is one of my Top 5 Buffy epis. Another of my faves is the episode where no one can speak. I love when Buffy is simulating stabbing someone with her stake. (How's that for alliteration?) Bwahahaha. I think the rest of my top 5 are any episodes with Angel in the beginning. Perhaps I have more than 5 favorite episodes. :?

I bit one of my students last week. She's 100% addicted. Instead of lecturing today, we discussed Twilight. It was semi-appropriate since it was Children's Lit.
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

Addicted wrote:Those Stills- WOW!!!!
I LOVE it when they have pictures like that. They are just jaw dropping for me. Its like you can feel the chemistry between them. I wish Nov. 21st would hurry up and get here!!!! :D

yes! they have awesome chemistry!!! jaw dropping for me as well.. Nov 21st is taking WAY TO LONG!

edit- Finally my status is changed! i've been jump starting bellas truck forever!
edit edit- someone needs to gutter this place up again.. and i can't think of anything to ask..
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
jenni_elyse
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by jenni_elyse »

Lynzeee wrote:Those Stills- WOW!!!!
I loved them as well. They are so good. Since they're flash, they can't be saved onto my computer, but I took screen shots. ;)
:: My Blog (Comments Welcome) :: My Shelfari Shelf ::
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

jenni_elyse wrote:
Lynzeee wrote:Those Stills- WOW!!!!
I loved them as well. They are so good. Since they're flash, they can't be saved onto my computer, but I took screen shots. ;)
found some of them on robertpattinson.org also i think thats were it was.. and also his/or maybe a faker's myspace.. i dont really care lots of pictures on there
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
Cocoa

Post by Cocoa »

I just found another New One!

Bella and Edward
Variety
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Variety »

Cocoa wrote:I just found another New One!

Bella and Edward
Awww, how cute. That one just grabs me. Robert and Kristen have such chemistry together, which you can see even in the stills. Even in RL, they'd make such a cute couple. Now, what can I use these pictures for? Nena? New banner, maybe?
Where there is great love, there are always miracles. -Willa Cather
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

I am loving Robert's hair in most of these pics. I just want to run my fingers through it. (My hubby has been shaving his head for about 3 years now because he is balding. So I don't get to run my fingers through hair. *sigh*)
by Laniyeah on photobucket