Hey guys *smiles and waves*

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
RedRibbon
Settled in Forks
Location: Locked in a tower in Italy; Eleazor told the Volturi I was special...he was right ;)

Hey guys *smiles and waves*

Post by RedRibbon »

How did you pick your screen name?
Well, i'd like to say it had some major significance (other than the cover of eclipse!), but sadly it doesn't . When i was signing up i was trying to think of something even slightly unique and couldn't, so i just stared vaguely around the room for insperation and Eclipse was on the floor... Bada bing, bada boom! RedRibbon was born ;)

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?
I started reading twilight because i got the first two books for christmas, by shere luck really seeing as i had asked for "lots of books...any books" for christmas (i am a literature junky!). Anywho i quickly finished those and fell head over heels in love, and immediately bought myself Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. My favourite book is probably Breaking Dawn, although it's practically i tie with Eclipse. However when i get through to reading new moon again (i finished breaking dawn and started it again straight away the next day :geek: ), i think i might become quite fond of it.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
Hmm this is difficult... Right, well, i like Bella because she's like a nicer, less annoying version of me. I definately suffer from her clumsiness and share her hair colour and pale skin, but she's much more heart warming and emotional (which to physically-unable-to-cry me is a good thing), so i do like her. Jacob makes me smile lots! And i really love that. Until Breaking Dawn i don't think i properly understood his character, but then his preface just one me over (strange i know). But i have to be honest i think i do like Edward best. I kind of wish i didn't because it seems like he's the obvious choice- me being a 16 year old girl and all- but he's just such a gentleman. I'm very selective about the fictional characters i fall in love with (haha) but he ranks up there with my love for Mr Darcy and George Emerson :lol:

Who is your favorite minor character?
Garrett all the way folks 8-) Seriously he is awesome, i love him calling Kate "Katie" and that he'd follow her anywhere. I love that he dareing and open-minded, and that he stands up for what he believes in. Oh and also in my head he's kind of gorgeous :?

What are your hobbies?
PERFORMING; i'm a dancer firstly, but that's closely followed by my ever growing passion for acting. There really is nothing that can beat the buzz of being on stage- i adore theatre! Obviously i love to read, but i'm not sure if i can really put into words just how much. When i have my own house no matter how small, even if it only has two rooms, one of those rooms is going to be a library. I'll have books about everything and anything... classics and new stuff, popular and unknown, and i will spend ever spare moment there....*gets lost in fantasy book land*

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
Lovely rainy, cold England. To be slightly more precise i'm from "up north"= Yorkshire. But if you met me you wouldn't think, i have a very not-from-the-north accent (and i'm not sure why)

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
I hardly think saying my acutal age is very revealing so ...i'm 16 (17 on may 17th :) )

Anything else you would like to share.Urm not specifically. Congradulations if you actually made it through all that, i tend to ramble, my trains of thought can lose track. Anywho hopefully i'll keep up to date here... i really want to add to the discussions, but i only just got round to joining. I'm farely opinionated though so whenever i read a thread i'm like "oh but...." and "yeah did you ever think...." and now i finally have the chance to say it :D
Aurovoir for now
x
CURRENTLY OTHERWISE OCCUPIED, WINKING AT FELIX

Team Garrett- No one can resist a dare devil!
Wanna be member of the Irish coven... there's power in positive-thinking :]
una
Secret Spy for the Warden
Location: Sequestered in an alternate reality full of paranormal studs who find me irresitable!

Re: Hey guys *smiles and waves*

Post by una »

Welcome to the Lex, Redribbon! This is really Twilight Heaven for us fans. It's great to have a place to discuss books and other issues!

Also please make sure to read The Newcommer's guide and posting regulations. If you have any question, please feel free to PM me!

See you on the Boards!
Una
I am the Impulsive VampVixen.
Thanks to SprtyGal and Fry for the AWESOME banner!
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Welcome to the Lexicon! I'm Emmaline. Its nice to meet you. :) haha red ribbon...I never quite knew the significance of that but maybe ill find out when I finish Eclipse. See you around the forums!
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
ihadanEdwardRush
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ihadanEdwardRush »

Hey there!

My name's Honey welcome to the Twilight Lex!

Hope you will enjoy your stay and see you on the boards! :)
Banner by the fabulous MISTY!!! (yeah she rules!)
A proud part of the Gen Y Lexily! <3 my lexlings
Krystal
Lured By the Scent

Post by Krystal »

Hey, I'm Krystal!
Welcome to the Lex!
by myhopesaresohigh @ vesperarium
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Hey! Welcome to the Lex! I'm Sarah. Hope to see you on the boards! :)
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

Hey, and welcome to the lex! I kind of understand how the preface won you over, I like Jacob's bit of BD.
Hope to see you on the boards later. :D

-Jasper
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome to the new Lexicon! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

Also, make sure you glance over Alcyone's Newcomer's Guide to the Lexicon 2.0 (The shinier, spiffier version) for rules and regulations, if you haven't already. :) It's great for a newcomer to get a start with the rules, and it's a good look-over for returning old members to see if anything's changed, but I don't think much has. :D

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!