hi ! who loves the volturi...I DO!

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
HotterThanHeidi

hi ! who loves the volturi...I DO!

Post by HotterThanHeidi »

hey y'all ! well i finally got round to re-makin ma lex account! so im back, the name...well u can pm me if ya wanna know. why the username HotterThanHeidi? i have violet eyes for one - yes from contacts...my eyes are not naturally red they're a smokee blue/grey so it was easy to make violet. i also hang out with ma guy friens and they (read twilight! i made em! :D ) have agreed i could put heidi ta shame with my "beauty" (speshly ma bf!) hell im not vain or anythin...im no rosalie! but its a funny joke, no? k im gettin wayyy too into ma life here.
anyways my favourite character is heidi bcuz we're similar (haha) and i really luv me some volturi... and i hate to say it but in breaking dawn ending "battle of wits" (*snort*pathetic*snort*) i was sorta glad bcuz i would hate to have seen anyone from the volturi die. anyways i'll see y'alllll around the boards!
ashleygill03
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: hi ! who loves the volturi...I DO!

Post by ashleygill03 »

Hello & Welcome. Feel free to PM anytime.. and I hope to see you around the boards!

Ash
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome back to the Lexicon! I'm Venecettia.
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Welcome to the new Lexicon! I'm Dark, feel free to PM me if you have a question or would like to chit chat.

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome back to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
bittenbyEdwardCullen
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by bittenbyEdwardCullen »

Hi and welcome back to the Lexicon! My name is Alyssa. Feel free to PM me anytime. See you around the boards! :D
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome to the new Lexicon! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

Also, make sure you glance over Alcyone's Newcomer's Guide to the Lexicon 2.0 (The shinier, spiffier version) for rules and regulations, if you haven't already. :) It's great for a newcomer to get a start with the rules, and it's a good look-over for returning old members to see if anything's changed, but I don't think much has. :D

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!