Emaia Satsu

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Satsu-kun
Settled in Forks

Emaia Satsu

Post by Satsu-kun »

So... yeah. Name's Satsu, I AM male, and a proud fan of the Twilight saga.

Not much to say about myself really. I am completely logical, i like to keep to myself, i may seem a bit cold, but it (usually) is never intended. I enjoy playing with my knives, and listening to music. I am currently a Senior in highschool, and looking to move somewhere extremely cold when I graduate.(I hate San Diego with a passion.)

I do enjoy a good debate here and there, with the occasional fight between me and some idiot thinking that there opinion is acctually romotely intellegent.(There I go being cold again. ^^'')

I am not for either Edward or Jacob, but I am not "Team Switzerland". I "dislike" both of them, and have created a new team: Mod Edit: this term is offensive, let's be a little more sensitive. as in I like neither of them.... cept Japan, and Italy.(Alice, and Emmett.)

Like I said, not much to say. Hope I don't offend you, but if I did you most likely deserved what you got, so get over it.

XOXOXO,
Emaia Satsu

Evil is a state of mind. The one's that develop said "state of mind" are the saddest, but the one's who are born with it are the most sadistic.
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Re: Emaia Satsu

Post by Nena »

Welcome to the Lexicon Emaia Satsu. It's good to have more of the Y chromosome around the boards ;) We have a few male twilight fans, make sure you stop by the twilight guys thread
Also be sure to stop by the Newcomer's guide thread for easy site navigation and rule information. I see that even though you don't like a few of the characters you are still a fan of the series. Remember to be respectful to others, this site is intended for healthy discussion of the series and hope that all members feel at ease regardless of their like or dislike of the books.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me anytime.
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Welcome to the new Lexicon! I'm Dark, feel free to PM me if you have a question or would like to chit chat.

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
heartbeat
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by heartbeat »

Hey Satsu! I'm Leah. Knives are fun, but I prefer to play with fire. :p Welcome to the Lexicon. (:
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

welcome
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome to the new Lexicon! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

Also, make sure you glance over Alcyone's Newcomer's Guide to the Lexicon 2.0 (The shinier, spiffier version) for rules and regulations, if you haven't already. :) It's great for a newcomer to get a start with the rules, and it's a good look-over for returning old members to see if anything's changed, but I don't think much has. :D

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
ashleygill03
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by ashleygill03 »

Hello & Welcome. Feel free to PM anytime.. and I hope to see you around the boards!

Ash
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome to the Lex! Edited already? The mods like to keep us Team Switzerland around here, so definitely mind your ps and qs. If email the mods you can get the Twilight Guy rank, reserved for you guys around here that are appreciated but few in numbers. See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
bittenbyEdwardCullen
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by bittenbyEdwardCullen »

Hi and welcome to the Lexicon! My name is Alyssa. Feel free to PM me anytime. See you around the boards! :D