Eclipse The Movie, Take 1

Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Re: Eclipse The Movie, Take 1

Post by n0vaice »

90 Days or 12 weeks and 6 days to go guys!

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome!
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

Post by bored by the sea »

vampyre_princess wrote:Wow you guys are lucky Eclipse doesn't come out till July 8th in the UK... so we have to wait 14 weeks and 2 days :(
No fair...well at least all mine and my sisters exams will be over so us and a friend can go and see it :)

Amanda Beth wrote:So Twilight's Facebook just posted stills. One is of Bella and Jake at what seems to be a campfire. SO glad that that's going to be kept in!

I've seen the stills but not via facebook... and I'm happy they've kept it in... I was looking forward to seeing how they portrayed it in the movie :)

♥~Pixie Rose~♥
im still praying this isnt true altho i heard it was going to be july 9th, but i was discussing this with some fellow twihards at the remember me prem and everyone was going back to the whole thing where the release date of new moon was brought forward over here so im kind of hoping the same thing will happen with eclipse!
and heck yes im really happy the campfire bit is in with the quileute stories
"If your life was all you had to give your beloved, how could you not
give it? if it was someone you truly loved"- Breaking Dawn
**TEAM EDWARD**
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

89 Days or 12 weeks and 5 days to go guys!

ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
xx-topaz
Wandering Through Town

Post by xx-topaz »

bored by the sea wrote:
vampyre_princess wrote:Wow you guys are lucky Eclipse doesn't come out till July 8th in the UK... so we have to wait 14 weeks and 2 days :(
No fair...well at least all mine and my sisters exams will be over so us and a friend can go and see it :)

Amanda Beth wrote:So Twilight's Facebook just posted stills. One is of Bella and Jake at what seems to be a campfire. SO glad that that's going to be kept in!

I've seen the stills but not via facebook... and I'm happy they've kept it in... I was looking forward to seeing how they portrayed it in the movie :)

♥~Pixie Rose~♥
im still praying this isnt true altho i heard it was going to be july 9th, but i was discussing this with some fellow twihards at the remember me prem and everyone was going back to the whole thing where the release date of new moon was brought forward over here so im kind of hoping the same thing will happen with eclipse!
and heck yes im really happy the campfire bit is in with the quileute stories
I mean, I feel like Eclipse would be incomplete without the campfire scene. It is a big part of what Bella's outlook on the newborn fight is based on, and it also brings up the the whole her asking Edward to stay with her throughout the fight. It would be a huge f*** up if they took the campfire and third wife story out of the book. I hope they keep it EXACTLY the same as the book. And i'm sure it will be more interesting to see it on screen compared to reading like 10 pages of the story.
About time somebdy scored around here - Emmett Cullen<3
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by n0vaice »

84 Days or 12 weeks to go guys!

bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: United Kingdom where the weathers like Forks pretty much alll the time

xx-topaz wrote:I mean, I feel like Eclipse would be incomplete without the campfire scene. It is a big part of what Bella's outlook on the newborn fight is based on, and it also brings up the the whole her asking Edward to stay with her throughout the fight. It would be a huge f*** up if they took the campfire and third wife story out of the book. I hope they keep it EXACTLY the same as the book. And i'm sure it will be more interesting to see it on screen compared to reading like 10 pages of the story.
yes definitely!! i really love this section of the book,........ well i love he entire book but i love how you get the Quileute legends in there and how Bella does totally relate to the stories
**TEAM EDWARD**
xx-topaz
Wandering Through Town

Post by xx-topaz »

bored by the sea wrote:
xx-topaz wrote:I mean, I feel like Eclipse would be incomplete without the campfire scene. It is a big part of what Bella's outlook on the newborn fight is based on, and it also brings up the the whole her asking Edward to stay with her throughout the fight. It would be a huge f*** up if they took the campfire and third wife story out of the book. I hope they keep it EXACTLY the same as the book. And i'm sure it will be more interesting to see it on screen compared to reading like 10 pages of the story.
yes definitely!! i really love this section of the book,........ well i love he entire book but i love how you get the Quileute legends in there and how Bella does totally relate to the stories
And it then it brings up Bella asking Edward to stay, and a bunch of quotes i'd hate to lose in the movie. Like Alice warning Bella.
"I've got my eye on you Bella...I'll warn him if your plans get any more defined....It doesn't help anything for you to put yourself in dancer, do you think any of them would give up if you died. They'd still fight, we all would. You can't change anything, so just be good okay? ... I'm watching"

I just think its a really interesting quote, and it kind of leads Bella to asking Edward to stay with her away from the danger because she knows there's no way that she'd ever get to be of any help where the fighting was.
About time somebdy scored around here - Emmett Cullen<3
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by n0vaice »

83 Days or 11 weeks and 6 days to go guys!

dopeydm
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by dopeydm »

The legend is also important to the Tent scene (Fire & Ice, I soo can't wait to see that). Edward asks about the Legend and that is how they start the truce. Ugh, Okay Eclipse is my favorite book, I soo hope they get it right! :D
"But you see, just because we've been...dealt a certain hand...it doesn't mean that we can't choose to rise above -- to conquer the boundaries of a destiny that none of us wanted."
bored by the sea
Hanging Up on Jessica

dopedym+xx-topaz you're both totally right :) it really is the catalyst for a whole lot of things in the book, just hope its as ace as it is in the book, jeez this whole waiting till its released is killing me :lol:
**TEAM EDWARD**