Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Lines and scenes that you want in Eclipse

Post by marielle »

^^ Rob confirmed in an interview that he has still one more to go... so I guess the actors are all signed for BD..
and Boo Boo talked about more twilight films he had signed for...

I guess summit is waiting to see how NM is going to do...(which is actually kind of stupid... ofcourse it's going to do great)
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

I read on a blog that is involved in Twilight that one of their very reputable sources in Portland said that they're already scoping out places for BD. I think it's a go... AND back in the US of A!

I talked to our lovely admins at the lex and they said they are checking with their sources at Summit before posting about it.
readmymind
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by readmymind »

I know I definitely want Edward and Bella in Edward's room and Edward, Bella and Jacob in the tent.
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
xx-topaz
Wandering Through Town

Post by xx-topaz »

[quote="DramaPrincezz013"

EDIT: Has anyone seen the new clip of Bella punching Paul in New Moon? Well guess what, she didn't break her hand. xD What, I'm saying is, her hand better be crushed when she punches Jake in Eclipse. Haha.[/quote]

Bella slapped Paul...It might make a difference. It's a different force, so when Bella punches Jake, he hand better break.

I really want to see The fight between Bella and Jacob, when he said that he'd rather see Bella dead. when Bella tells him that she's going to become vampire. I feel like it brings dynamic to their relationship. And then Bella getting jealous about Tanya.
"You know what, though?"
"What?"
"I prefer brunettes."

Thats such a cute line :)
About time somebdy scored around here - Emmett Cullen<3
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

I don't know if any else has mentioned it before, but I don't really like that Bella hits Paul in NM because I think it detracts from when she punches Jake in Eclipse. It was so funny in the books because Bella's not really an angry person...defintely not a physically violent one. So it was so out of character when she hit Jake. Now, it is just gonna seem like she enjoys punching werewolfs!

Thank you Naureen!!
dragon620026
Settled in Forks

Post by dragon620026 »

dopeydm wrote:The tent scene definitely! Fire and Ice!

Also, it may sound strange, but I want to see the scene where all of the wolves are watching the Vampires to learn how to deal with the Newborns and then Jacob (as a wolf) coming over with a goofy grin and his tongue hanging down on one side. In other words, I want to see Great CGI and emotions from the wolves.
SAME HERE! I can not wait to see the tent scene. Ever since I have seen the tension between Edward and Jacob in New Moon I have been squirming around to see the tent scene and all their little stabs at one another.

Excited!
.:Saga the Twilight Pony:.
Currently On Ebay 11/07/09 - 11/14/09
Search at eBay for "Saga the Twilight Pony" or "150387073926"
TwilightRose1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by TwilightRose1 »

I hope they go into detail about the fights and things. I'd like an epic battle scene in Eclipse! But I hope they get a good director for it. Eclipse is an important book!
DramaPrincezz013
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Bouncing back and forth between Forks and Mystic Falls

Post by DramaPrincezz013 »

TwilightRose1 wrote:I hope they go into detail about the fights and things. I'd like an epic battle scene in Eclipse! But I hope they get a good director for it. Eclipse is an important book!
Erm...they already got a director...and finished filming. xD
The ListV2~Apple::::Mafia~Eva DiMarco::::On bunches of teams!
"You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be, and I don't wanna go home right now." </3
TwilightRose1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by TwilightRose1 »

wow. i knew that. lol I was thinking of breaking dawn. whoops! just ignore me. But eclipse is important too! lol
bloodlust angeles
Settled in Forks

Post by bloodlust angeles »

my favorite scene is from the chapter "TEMPER" when Edward gave Bella the wrong impression
I rolled back over, trying to see. It was darker than last night - the clouds were too thick for
the moon to shine through.
"Sorry," he murmured so softly that his voice was part of the darkness. "I didn't mean to
wake you."
I tensed, waiting for the fury - both his and mine - but it was only quiet and calm in the
darkness of his room. I could almost taste the sweetness of reunion in the air, a separate
fragrance from the perfume of his breath; the emptiness when we were apart left its own
bitter aftertaste, something I didn't consciously notice until it was removed.
i would die to see it in motion :D :D :D :D