Discussion of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Re: Worried about Eclipse?

Post by marielle »

footloose wrote: If they cut out Edward-Jacob conversation in the tent then i would rather skip the installment :(
I know for sure that that part is shot and is a huge part of the script...
Melissa (scriptwriter) did confirm that in her eyes, Jacob and Edward finally talking to each other was a very interesting and important part of the tent scene...
I mean they were shooting the tent scene for like 3 or 4 days...nothing else happened in that tent then that conversation really
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
TeAm_EdWaRd
Wandering Through Town

Post by TeAm_EdWaRd »

edwardsluv wrote:I don't have much faith. I think that Edward Bella's relationship will be shafted again. In the Eclipse interviews with the cast Robert Pattinson did say that Kristen spent most of her time filming with Taylor. That only means more Jacob and Bella than Edward and Bella.
OMG, are you serious? I'm gonna cry! Which interview are you talking about? Can't be true... NO! NO! NO! :cry:
JoanneMaria
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: crying in the midst of a boundless labyrinth of ancient trees *New York*

Post by JoanneMaria »

AGREED, the TENT SCENE is absolutely necessary as is the leg hitch scene. :D
"Life sucks, and then you die." BD 143
lady4string

Post by lady4string »

Are there many pictures of Bella's wig for Eclipse? The New Moon wigs are horrible so I'm naturally wary of KS's wig. I wish Peter and Jackson were able to just to dye their real hair like in Twilight. I think Rosalie is the only one who's wig looks decent.
edwardsluv
Wandering Through Town

Post by edwardsluv »

TeAm_EdWaRd wrote:
edwardsluv wrote:I don't have much faith. I think that Edward Bella's relationship will be shafted again. In the Eclipse interviews with the cast Robert Pattinson did say that Kristen spent most of her time filming with Taylor. That only means more Jacob and Bella than Edward and Bella.
OMG, are you serious? I'm gonna cry! Which interview are you talking about? Can't be true... NO! NO! NO! :cry:
Yes! Yes! Yes! It is true. Kristen even says that in Eclipse Bella realizes that she's absolutely in love with Jacob. Here's the linkhttp://www.daemonsmovies.com/2009/11/25 ... interview/ In the book she realizes that she loves Jacob but she loves Edward more. She absolutely loves Edward more in Eclipse. I hope they get that right, but it sounds like not. I'm trying to have faith. But they keep giving me reasons to not have faith
footloose
Learning to Love Green

Post by footloose »

yeah i just realized that the tent scene has been filmed after i posted my comment...duh. thanks marielle.
CopperHead
Learning to Love Green

Post by CopperHead »

swedishskinjer wrote:Apparently, Slade also based the design for the newborns in Eclipse off of his vampires in 30 Days of Night:
Well that right there has me very worried. C'mon Slade, this aint 30 Days of Night 2! btw did anybody manage to see an allegedly leaked still of the newborns popping their heads out of water? I saw it and my thought was, "So, the Cullens will be doing battle with aliens instead of other vampires?" Is that all the man cares about, scary newborns? Well, I can complain all day but it won't change a thing. I'm just trying to sit back and hope the more intimate scenes are done justice.
Check out more of my fanart here!
Team Demetri - because it's useless to run...
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Just give us some teaser trailer......
so we can see for ourself....

if they don't release a trailer soon I will really worry.
maybe summit is now thinking it was a mistake to hire Slade if Weitz did it so good...
no no no no.... :?
I can;t think that way... Eclipse will be good...
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

I can't find the post now but it was regarding the picture of E&B in the meadow for the 3rd movie. I don't remember them revisiting the meadow in the 3rd book. Does anyone remember the chapter or page. Thanks!
Banner by TammyAZ
swedishskinjer
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by swedishskinjer »

CopperHead wrote:
swedishskinjer wrote:Apparently, Slade also based the design for the newborns in Eclipse off of his vampires in 30 Days of Night:
Well that right there has me very worried. C'mon Slade, this aint 30 Days of Night 2! btw did anybody manage to see an allegedly leaked still of the newborns popping their heads out of water? I saw it and my thought was, "So, the Cullens will be doing battle with aliens instead of other vampires?" Is that all the man cares about, scary newborns? Well, I can complain all day but it won't change a thing. I'm just trying to sit back and hope the more intimate scenes are done justice.
Not really. After seeing 30 Days of Night, I was thinking, "Those designs would work really well for the abused newborns."

Each newborn rising from the water and walking into the woods looked absolutely incredible, too. I don't see your logic, though. How does that make them "aliens", considering that they are supposed to be creepy, monstrous, unsettling, etc? You appear to be grasping at straws in order to complain about something so trivial. By the way, 30 Days of Night also had some romance, so David Slade knows how to handle relationships.