Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: New Moon Trailer

Post by Dovrebanen »

21 weeks doesn't sound too bad! Maybe we'll survive the wait after all :D
I can't wait to see the trailer on the big screen!
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
Lirpa
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Lirpa »

Just wanted to let everyone know, that the New Moon trailer, was in front of Transformers 2 last night when I saw it. It is so much better on the big screen!! Sorry if this has already been posted.
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
"Because only a vampire can love you forever."
BrandOfHeroine
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by BrandOfHeroine »

I can't wait for Transformers to come out here! Thought I doubt they'll put the NM trailer before. Here the trailers come out like a month before the movie comes out. :s
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

146 days to go or 20 Weeks and 6 Days! Woot! Woot!

We are doing the count down cause we're Twiguys and Twiguys are awesome!
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

Dovrebanen wrote:21 weeks doesn't sound too bad! Maybe we'll survive the wait after all :D
I can't wait to see the trailer on the big screen!
Yeah it doesn't sound too bad!
It's going to be awesome on the big screen. :D
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

145 days to go or 20 Weeks and 5 Days! Woot! Woot!

ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
LightedDawn
Settled in Forks

Post by LightedDawn »

That... THAT WAS FIPPIN AWESOME!

Okay so after Twilight I was sad cause so many things went wrong in my oppinion.... But now.... the vamps. makeup looks MUCH better. The plot looks like it changed again... but that was SO EPIC I don't think I'm gonna care that much... and Jake... I think I'm team Jacob when it comes to the movies cause that was SO awesome... and the WOLVES need I mention the wolves? They were well done. I know I'm gonna love this director SO MUCH MORE than that other woman. I'm sure she was nice but all her choices were just... a little off.

I know I'm late for commenting on this, but better late thannever right! Now to show this to my mom... I know she'll love this espcially the makeup being fixed!

Love the books. Hope this movie is better... and the new director and trailer give me hope. And Dirctor Dude if your read this I <3 you so much for you are teh awesome!

BYE everybody!... now to wait till November... "I will survive!"-yeah I'm lame *finishes singing the song*
icunevermore
Wandering Through Town

Post by icunevermore »

I screamed when Jake exploded. It was perfect. I hope the rest of the movie is that good. Aro has to be scary for it to work. ;)
I have faith in the new director it will be great.
I wanna be a Grizzly Bear just so Emmitt will tackle me.
http://www.myspace.com/icunevermore
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by n0vaice »

144 days to go or 20 Weeks and 4 Days! Woot! Woot!

Asheleyo
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Asheleyo »

icunevermore wrote:I screamed when Jake exploded. It was perfect. I hope the rest of the movie is that good. Aro has to be scary for it to work. ;)
I have faith in the new director it will be great.
I looked it up, and the guy who plays Lucian from Underworld is playing Aro. He can do scary, I just hope he doesn't overdo it. He needs to find that balance, where you hate his stupid fake smile because you know he's just trying to manipulate you. I'm a little worried because the guy they have doing Marcus, I think, is like 20 years younger than Aro's actor. I always thought they were around the same age.
Precisely because death awaits us in the end, we must live fully.

Stars did fly toward each other, irresistibly, as if they were falling in love. And millions of years later, lovers on Earth drew together and fell in love, watching the stars fall.