Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
shygirl1
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: New Moon~ The movie

Post by shygirl1 »

Hi people!

I'm shygirl1 and I have been lurking on this site like FOREVER!!!! :oops: I finally got enough courage to post!

I would like to say I want them to go by the book as well and I will sit through 2 hr and 40 mins of the movie so that everyone could get the full view of the book/movie. :D Also I would like the lady that directed the notebook to have a stab at the movie. I'm not saying Catherine was really horrible but I had to go see the movie one more time and have a open mind about not nicpicking from the book and it was not that bad. Rushed in the first hour but not that bad.

I think that they should go by the WHOLE BOOK while screenwriting it and actually film the whole book and then once that is done they should pull pieces from that. Then once the DVD comes out, run the whole thing all the way through. :D I would buy that DVD and purchase it for other people just so that they could make sure make the rest of the others. LOL

Okay, I gotta go because I am at work and should be doing that.

*goes back to just peeking*

*shying out*

Shygirl1
vamps4evr
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by vamps4evr »

im excited - I hope they learned from the mistkes this time!!! go ahead make it longer - don't mess with the crucial scenes...and develop characters better!

I can't wait - they better hurry - don't want those vamps to age ;)
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

sarina1113 wrote:All I know is that Jacob better have some insanely ripped abs for his shirtless scenes. It'd just seems incredibly wrong if he didn't with him being a werewolf and I would surely cry if it's not the case...

I don't think that'll be a problem. Google Taylor Lautner and look at his images. He already has an 8 pk abs!!! :o :shock: and he's going to continue to hit the gym!!!! OMJB!!!
TeamCarlisle
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamCarlisle »

I'm looking forward to how this movie will portray the Voltari and Bella's cliff jumping scene.

I hope they can stick to the book a bit better though...a movie without the Cullens is going to need some extra "oomph". ^^
ImageImage
Christie
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Christie »

sarina1113 wrote:
foolinthemoon wrote: In another slightly off topic moment, My mom was listening to a song, and I really liked it, she says she thinks it would be PERFECT (and i SO agree) for the time she's running through the square for Edward, It's called (Love)Reign O'er Me originally done by The Who, but we both like Pearl Jams version better, its raw and painful, and so perfect! The Beginning is a bit long, but once it really starts it left me speechless!

Ignore the video as well, just listen and think of Bella running through the sqaure... *shivers*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vp7qen5niGw
Woah woah woah, that is one of my favorite songs. The Who is so great and Pearl Jam does an amazing cover. I completely agree. That song with go pretty damn well with that epic scene. Even a song that has the same feeling and power as this would do (because this song has already been used in a recent soundtrack).
and if Im not mistaken...Kristen played the love intrest in that film too.....Into the Wild
Could you say no to the Irish coven?
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

shygirl1 wrote:Hi people!

I'm shygirl1 and I have been lurking on this site like FOREVER!!!! :oops: I finally got enough courage to post!

I would like to say I want them to go by the book as well and I will sit through 2 hr and 40 mins of the movie so that everyone could get the full view of the book/movie. :D Also I would like the lady that directed the notebook to have a stab at the movie. I'm not saying Catherine was really horrible but I had to go see the movie one more time and have a open mind about not nicpicking from the book and it was not that bad. Rushed in the first hour but not that bad.

I think that they should go by the WHOLE BOOK while screenwriting it and actually film the whole book and then once that is done they should pull pieces from that. Then once the DVD comes out, run the whole thing all the way through. :D I would buy that DVD and purchase it for other people just so that they could make sure make the rest of the others. LOL

*shying out*

Shygirl1
Oh, why are you scared of us are we mean?
I like your idea, the true fans can watch 20 hours of the movie!!! Yes!!
Edit: I forgot to add that I read somewhere that the screenwriter and cast will be the same for New Moon and Eclipse. I don't know about the director though. I'll try to find the article and post it here!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

Hey, double-posting but I found an article about the screenwriter and the next movies:
http://newsinfilm.com/?p=5789
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

debussygirl wrote:
shygirl1 wrote:Hi people!

*shying out*

Shygirl1
Oh, why are you scared of us are we mean?
I like your idea, the true fans can watch 20 hours of the movie!!! Yes!!
Edit: I forgot to add that I read somewhere that the screenwriter and cast will be the same for New Moon and Eclipse. I don't know about the director though. I'll try to find the article and post it here!
I am sorry to hear the the screenwriter is returning because she needs a clue. I hope they change directors but I am not holding my breath.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

I agree with this New Moon suggestions...

http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2008/11/24/in ... #more-7054
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

^^Yup, yup those suggestions nail it!
I'm hoping now that companies know how big Twilight is, that they'll sponser New Moon and the rest of them *crosses fingers* so we can get a big budget and good special effects! I mean, what soda wouldn't want their logo in Jacob's garage?