Twilight Mafia XVII

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

Re: Twilight Mafia XVII

Post by dandyvampgirl_13 »

(I'm sorry! Lid's completely dead! I feel like Wanda in the Host... SHE'S GONE.
Meh, I'll find her tomorrow.
So, uh.... HOLD THIS THOUGHT.)

(And the undead can't become undeader! That's Supernatural Rule #666!
So no zombiepires.)
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

(That makes for a good idea...battling a squad of Zombie vampires...but isn't that redundant. That's two undead creatures in one...how would that even work? Staking it through the head...)

( D: College is kicking my Why are we talking about a donkey?, but that doesn't mean I don't wanna RP!)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((Lol, I never said anything about a Zombie + Vampire... That would be redundant. But it feels as if this thread is DEAD! And I figured that Zombies are more dead then Vampires, because they seem to be dead in the brain as well as body. Vampires can actually think. :D And talk, and post... which no one has been doing recently... until now of course. :D ))
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
Artemis Cullen
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Artemis Cullen »

(Why is the thread so dead?
There are only four additional pages since I last checked it in mid-august....
I wonder if there is anything we can do to bring this thread back to life.
*And this will be my fourth line because I can't come up with anything.*)
Mafia Name: Medea Ariadne Artemis DeMarchi Image

^^^Link to my FanFiction.net profile...
Avi is original DigitalArt called The Oracle by 'Blackeri
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(No, really. You can't have a zombie vampire. I had a three hour debate with a friend once on this subject. Its not possible.
*pokes Lidia* WHY ARE YOU SLEEPING?)

I left Feline safely settled in the Lego Fort, exploring her new room and picking out stuff for it. She seemed to be adding a lot of pink and frills- I hoped this was a good sign that she was remembering what she liked as a human, even though frilly pink was never a good thing. I grimaced and poofed back into the Mansion to grab my bag so I could finally get my butt over to Spain, but I was interrupted. I cartwheeled into the kitchen. "Did someone say donuts? Donuts are my favorite color!" Odd. I was hit by a sudden wave of hyperness- must be because I was finally moving and talking and existing after being silent for so long. I bounced up onto the counter in front of Dexter, smiling fantastically. "You should make some to-go. I gotta get to Spain and make sure my AI buddies aren't driving everyone insane and/or off a cliff. They've been known to do that occasionally."

(Zombie!Lid: BRAAAAAAAAIIIIINNNNNZZZZZZZZ.... POSSSSSTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSS!
Come on, thread, regenerate! You can do it! Glow like no tomorrow!)
(EDIT: Blog post, btw. Not that it's very informative...)
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

(This thread means wayyyy too much to be, so I refuse to let it die! LIIIIIIVE!)

"You should make some to-go. I gotta get to Spain and make sure my AI buddies aren't driving everyone insane and/or off a cliff. They've been known to do that occasionally." Lidia suggests and I have to do my best not to smirk in response.

"Honestly, Lidia. Who think you think you're talking to here?" I chuckle, taking my right arm from behind my back and presenting her with a large brown paper bag with an obnoxious "LIDIA" written all over it with a sharpie that I found lying around about a second ago.

"...and are you guys really gonna leave me here all alone with...that." I say, gesturing towards the Logo fort.
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(Should we give the thread mouth to mouth? 'e's not breathing!)

I giggled when he took the bag out from behind his back. I could smell it, I swear. I totally knew it was coming. Of course. I took it gratefully and opened the top, taking a big long whiff of delicious scent before I replied. "Oh, Feline? She won't bother you. The fort's been sealed air tight, and its not like she needs oxygen. She wouldn't even consume it, actually. Wouldn't smell a thing off of you. But, if you're really nervous..." I trailed off, leering delightedly (is that possible?) at him. "You could always come with us to Spain. Get a tan, meet some sexy Spanish chicas, make me food and make us seem a little more human..." I waggled my eyebrows suggestively with a wicked grin.

(I really hope Monica comes back soon, before Lidia gets any more ideas. I can't control her adoration for Logan!)
SethisMine
Official Dog Lover!

Post by SethisMine »

((LIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ))

I decided to ignore the weird smell. It didn't seem dangerous... and nothing had happened after I just stood around randomly for what seemed like forever. Finally, I decided to text Lid. 'Lid, get your butt over here to Spain! We are like... dying here!!! I need something to do... like something I can destroy... Do you think it is possible to create exploding jello?'

Where was she? I would have expected her to be here by now... we probably shouldn't have left her... but honestly, I really had no say in that matter... I just got dragged along. My eyes scanned our surroundings, occasionally seeing an attractive human, but then quickly dismissing them. There was a HUUUUUUUGE language barrier, and things would never work out... though... granted I did try and learn Spanish for two years... but I kept getting distracted.... I could still, at least, carry out a basic conversation...

I gave an absent minded shrug. It didn't really matter... humans lived such short lives... and I wasn't really wanting to tie myself down at the moment... especially with someone that I would have to make sure I wouldn't eat.... Eat... I was thirsty. But I bit my lip, controlling myself. There wasn't any forests in sight... only humans... And I wouldn't drink from a live human... though I probably wouldn't say no to some hospital donations...
ImageImageImage
Survived the Twi-Lex Odyssey
dandyvampgirl_13
So Jealous of Emily

(*kicks thread where it hurts* CREATOR FORSAKE YOU, I COMMAND THEE TO LIVE. :evil: )

While Dexter blabbered away about how he couldn't possibly come but would love to and I snuck in some inklings of considering coming because we'd be on a beach and the little voice deep inside my head really wanted to see him without a shirt on, (*deep berath*) I sent a quick text to Rosa. I'll be coming shortly, maybe with Dexter. Hasn't decided yet. There's blood in the fridge. to stave off her boredom. An ancedote was quickly sent too, And there's some English-Spanish dictionaries and a Rosetta Stone program in the suite. Fear not. They wilt understand thee. I briefly wondered why I was speaking in old English, but shook off the thought to pay attention to Dexter, who's gesturing as he thought was getting quite animated. Whoops. Must have left the "influence" switch on.
Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Dex_TheBloFroGaBoy »

A voice in the back of my head that sounds a helluva lot like Lidia tells me that I should probably go with her to Spain. Heck, no one has lived in the Mansion for these past couple of days anyway. (yes, it has only been days in Mafia time since this thread has died.)

"Fine, I'll go. Besides, I could use a tan." I say, taking off my manly apron and stretching out. "We going now?"