Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
missp
Teaching Nessie all she needs to know
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Re: Twilight Fanfiction Discussion Thread 2

Post by missp »

***EP DISCUSSION***
Well, I figured out how to get Google Docs to work! BE PATIENT...I wasn't giving it time to load properly. Go figure. :? Now for the...discussion.
OMG! OMG! OMG! :shock: :(
I am only just now able to speak of it! I read it yesterday and went to bed with it on my mind, and woke up with it still there this morning. I knew it was coming, but I still wasn't prepared! Khar is absolutely one of the most talented authors I've ever read! The emotion, the suspense, the action...I was screaming, shouting, wailing, OMG!!
Carlisle made the ultimate sacrifice to save Edward. I just can't imagine how he's going to make it through telling Jasper and Emmett. And Esme...poor Esme! My heart breaks for the whole family. I am so glad Carlisle gave Alistair his ticket to hell! But, I can't help but wonder if maybe Aro is still alive. I think it may end up being Edward who has to kill him in the end. I know Alec and Carlisle have done everything possible to keep him from ever having to take someone's life, but it would really seem like such sweet justice if Edward were the one to send Aro where he belongs...in a body bag!
I wonder how fast Isabella will return when she hears about Carlisle's death. You know she will come back to be at Edward's side. GAH! Waiting for this next chapter is going to kill me!
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

TammyAZ wrote:Well I was just passing time, browsing some forums that I normally don't and came across this one. It seems like you all are very excited about a particular story, and by going back through the thread, I am guessing that EP is Emancipation Proclamation? After some googling I finally found it and I have to say that after only a few chapters I am hooked! I'll be back when I've caught up!
Tammy~ Welcome, welcome, welcome!! Well, you certainly picked a heck of a time to give in to the addiction that is EP. If you are looking for some other recs, let us know. We all have our favorites and are happy to share. Good to see you out of the Summer House. :lol:
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

EP Discussion

This was a hard chapter for me to read. First Edward still in so much pain and trying to drive it away with alcohol sadden me deeply. I was happy he realized the picture was from Bella and he went looking for her. The most emotional part for me was Carlisle I knew this was probably going to happen awhile ago but was hoping it wouldn't. I knew almost from the beginning Aro killed his family so he could be the next Dom. I watch and read way to much on italian mafia. Even though I caught it in the beginning it still didn't lessen my anger when Carlisle confronted him maybe cause we all knew where it was going to lead. Looks like Edward will be able to leave the Borgata and Alex will be the next Dom.

End of Spoilers

Tammy~Glad you are starting to read fan fiction. It is another addiction to the Twilight world. Like Caryn said if you need recs ask us our the members on here.
Banner by TammyAZ
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

*Opens bottle of Prozac*
So I don't have anything to add to the EP discussion other than, OUCH. That one was just so painful to read. I could feel my heart racing as soon as I opened it. Wow. Just. Wow.

On other heartfail news fronts, one of my personal favorites, The Fallout, will be posting again soon. The Facebook group will be having a group reading to prepare for it. If you are on Facebook or Twitter, you can join us.

*hands bottle off to others* Want some? I think we're going to need it.
missp
Location: Missing my HH SISTERS but loving all the great memories from HH CON 2012!

Post by missp »

*Takes a pill from Openhome's bottle and downs it with a swig of sweet tea.* Thanks, Open Home! We may be in for several more Prozac moments before this story has it's HEA!
VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

TammyAZ wrote:Well I was just passing time, browsing some forums that I normally don't and came across this one. It seems like you all are very excited about a particular story, and by going back through the thread, I am guessing that EP is Emancipation Proclamation? After some googling I finally found it and I have to say that after only a few chapters I am hooked! I'll be back when I've caught up!
Hi Tammy~
Welcome to the discussion thread. This is where I spend most of my time. Well here and on Writer's Central, so I'll see you around. :-) By the way... you make beautiful banners. Have you made any of them for our favorite fanfics??

I personally am waiting until EP is finished before even thinking about reading it. I said a few posts back that it sounds like it's pretty dark and twisty, which is not really for me. I hope you enjoy it though!
Hugs, Ginnie
SweetKay
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by SweetKay »

Openhome wrote:*Opens bottle of Prozac*
So I don't have anything to add to the EP discussion other than, OUCH. That one was just so painful to read. I could feel my heart racing as soon as I opened it. Wow. Just. Wow.

On other heartfail news fronts, one of my personal favorites, The Fallout, will be posting again soon. The Facebook group will be having a group reading to prepare for it. If you are on Facebook or Twitter, you can join us.

Kayla!! - SQUEE!!!! The Fallout is finally going to update?!?!? Oh my gosh I am so, so excited. That is one good, unique story! So glad OCDindeed is finishing this story. I will absoutely be checking out the Facebook site tonight. Thanks for the heads up!!
SweetKay
ImageImage
TEAM EDWARD ~~ EX-FACTOR ADDICT ~~ WA ADDICT ~~ TEAM ALICE
VirginiaMay

Post by VirginiaMay »

SweetKay wrote:
Openhome wrote:*Opens bottle of Prozac*

Kayla!! - SQUEE!!!! The Fallout is finally going to update?!?!? Oh my gosh I am so, so excited. That is one good, unique story! So glad OCDindeed is finishing this story. I will absoutely be checking out the Facebook site tonight. Thanks for the heads up!!

Oh seriously??? I thought that one was on permanent hiatus.?. It definitely was a huge helping of heartfail, especially when I got to the final Author's Note. It would be really great to see it finished!
missp

Post by missp »

I still miss our UofEM updates during coffee on Saturdays. Between it and EP, I'm in a constant state of frazzle! Thank goodness for a little relief with MofBS. Oh wait...even that one is kind of angsty at the moment! :shock:
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

Dear SR,

Thank you for the 2nd teaser...it made me feel warm and fuzzy. Can't wait until Tuesday!