EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew #6

Post by willowtree »

:lol: Vildy. That's too funny...

Hey Ted! :D

Fatima, you weren't on for a while, so don't be harassing other people about it. *waggles finger*
I like your status! What's mine?
I like my pretty name. :D

Do you think Emmett likes to sing? If so, what songs do you think he likes to sing?

I think Emmett would sing in the shower, too. He'd sing pop songs and make up his own lyrics... like 'I Kissed A Girl' into 'I Killed A Squirrel'... :lol:

~h. f. e. l.

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Hi Ted, yes I do remember you! I used to live on the lex (definitely more than I do now) and I know we contribute to som of the same teams/threads.

Do you think Emmett likes to sing? If so, what songs do you think he likes to sing? I think he would definitely sing, just for the fun and goofing off type singing. I can totally see him doing karokee and goofing off. (I just rememered a Boy Meets World episode where Corey and Topanga do karokee. I can't remember the title of the song but it's something like WAR! What is it good for? Ya,that song 8-) ) I can see him doing all types of music,probably just whatever is popular.

dreamer that was hilarious. And I can so picure Emmett (and Kellan,how great woul that be to see?) doing that!
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Oh my, that's a very funny image....*ahem*...it would be very interesting to see :oops: *glance around for mom* :oops: :D

Haha I'm sorry Hannah, I'll be good :D coughmaybecough hehehe :D

Yours is "Lured by the scent" Hannah! Haha I guess that means you're stalking Edward by sniffing him :D

:lol: :lol: I laughed at all of your answers you guys hahahahah :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Renesmee_Bella wrote:Haha Teeeddd!!!!!! *glomps* gosh I missed you! You've been gone forever! Better get your butt on here more missy :D
Aaw, thanks for missing me, Fat! & look! Im back here already! Im getting better again! & are the blue names new if you're amazed by them too? I was afraid they had been that way for months and I'd missed them because I'd been gone so long! Whew, thats a relief that they're not!
dreamer wrote:Hi Ted!! :D :D
We need you! The thread is slowly dying :o
Well, we can't have that! *grabs the defibrillator and starts to revive the thread* C'MON MAN!!!DONT GIVE UP!!YOU CANT LEAVE US NOW!!!!!! *keeps defibrillator-ing* No worries, Im a licensed professional and this thread will be alive in no time at all!!!!
& btw I loved your answer :lol: very funny and a yummy image ;) "I can picture him standing in the shower singing" so can I! *runs to her office in the wreck hall and into the shower where she has an Emmett mural compliments of Bri #2* :D
willowtree wrote:Hey Ted! :D
Fatima, you weren't on for a while, so don't be harassing other people about it. *waggles finger*
*gasples* Fat!! Im ashamed my niece is a hypocrite at 3yrs old! But I guess I was too, so your forgiven! :lol:

Wow, I just went kinda crazy with the quote button! Well, you'll have that with me, hope ya don't mind! I'll stop quoting now though, don't want to have a quote overload or anything!

Jen~ Im glad I haven't been forgotten! & it's nice to know Im not the only one who has had their lex time limited. & that song you mentioned in your answer, do you mean the one that Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker sing in the Rush Hour movies??

I would post another question, but the last on eis still pretty fresh so I'll hold off on that. However, I must keep this post on topic so I might as well post some demos!!! Like I said, Im on break now, and Ive been pretty deprived of demos with Emmett during the school year so we both made time to get caught up yesterday and I, being the good EDC-er I am, took pics!

This was just a quick warm-up...
...then we started getting serious...
...and things started to heat up...
...so we took a break to play with my crane...
...& then we finished this one off for the grand finale!Nothing but debris left :mrgreen: Im pretty proud of that one!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

TEd- OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG I MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDD you!!!! *runs and hugs Ted*

Sorry I don't have much to add other than that. I"m on winter break now so I hope to spend some time on here, but idk how that's going to work :)
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Mrs.TeddyBear wrote:Jen~ Im glad I haven't been forgotten! & it's nice to know Im not the only one who has had their lex time limited. & that song you mentioned in your answer, do you mean the one that Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker sing in the Rush Hour movies??
Maybe,I don't know for sure.I've seem those movies like once.

So I thought of something to add to my answer. If they did karokee he would totally be trying to get Bella to do it just to embarass her. (Too bad now he wouldn't be able to make her go red. But he would still do it to be his goofy self & see what would happen.) Can you imagine karokee night at the Cullen house, it gives me a great image in my head.

I've just reread Eclipse & noticed we hardly see Emmett in this one. So in the movie I'm really hoping his two lines, I'm really glad Edward decided not to kill you, things are so much more fun around here (something like that) and Fall down again Bella? make it into the movie.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
dreamer
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Laxing with Gabriel.. cause Kait is long gone ;) we're both star struck by hanny

Post by dreamer »

Me too Jen. I would be very upset if those to lines weren't in thw movie. That's two of my favorite Emmett lines :D

Ted~~ Glad you're saving us! I remember this summer when I couldn't keep up at all..
OMG Emmett in a shower... Kellan in a shower. :shock: :shock: :shock: Oh my.. :shock:
*shakes head* *note to self "STOP thinking about that!"* Yum..

I liked all of your answers :D They really should have a karaoke scene in Eclipse! Annnd a showering Kellan to give Taylor some competition :lol: *I REALLY need to stop saying that x)*

And I'm glad I made you laugh! :D
ImageImage
J&Bsig+avatarbyemaleth@vesperarium[/b]~on the list~team taycob~
EDC Crane Operator~SBS Combat Trainee~ APPC: bouncer~ Paiy and Puce, the ninja girls of the lex~
Bronze Haired Girl
Human History Archivist
Location: Driving through the Tennessee mountains with Emmett

Post by Bronze Haired Girl »

pennybug84 wrote:I've just reread Eclipse & noticed we hardly see Emmett in this one. So in the movie I'm really hoping his two lines, I'm really glad Edward decided not to kill you, things are so much more fun around here (something like that) and Fall down again Bella? make it into the movie.
I want to see the visual that goes along with the line "Fall down again". Remember, he's sitting there acting as the jack while Rosalie works on his Jeep. And then his expression when Rose tells him Jasper is going to win the bet.

Ted, good to see you back! Yes, the colors are new. Just to let everyone know what the colors mean... Red = admin, green = mod, light blue = regular member that is no longer in moderation, purple = regular member still in moderation.

I agree with everyone about Emmett singing parodies. I can easily see him doing that. And singing in the shower... *drifts off into EIC*
Banner by urcoolcarrie
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Haha I'm sorry Ted!!! :oops: :D

I'm so glad everyone's back on a lot more...I would be too but I've been reading the Twilight series again. :D Now that I'm done I'll be on loads more :mrgreen:

:o Omigosh, Emmett in the shower... :o :o :o :o

*not coherent enough to type anymore*

:o

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
Meztli
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Playing thunderball with the Cullens in a Demetri-free land!

Post by Meztli »

Hello Jen!!!! Nice to meet you! My name is Meztli or more simply Mez. Glad to have you join us. And to everyone I apologize for not being on here more often. Thanksgiving and now christmas are striking at my work and we're super busy! I'm going to be so tired in the next few weeks.
pennybug84 wrote: Do you think Emmett likes to sing? If so, what songs do you think he likes to sing? I think he would definitely sing, just for the fun and goofing off type singing. I can totally see him doing karokee and goofing off. (I just rememered a Boy Meets World episode where Corey and Topanga do karokee. I can't remember the title of the song but it's something like WAR! What is it good for? Ya,that song 8-) ) I can see him doing all types of music,probably just whatever is popular.
I LOVE Boy Meets World. More the college years or more honestly right when Eric stops being "cool" and begins to be more..."silly". When you said the karokee thing with Cory and Topanga I knew exactly what you were talking about. So here is the link to see what Jen and me are talking about -> Karokee It fades out at one point because that was in the actual show, later when it comes back, that's just the credits and the actors are messing around. I can COMPLETLY see Emmett and Rose attempting to do this. Note I said attempting.

Also I'm really trying to get some fanfic chapters out but it's hard. I can see the story perfectly in my head but I can't type it all out. So frustrating!!
Hydraulic Broom Trainee for EDC, INC.
Commander of Emmett's Undies~Jell-O Wars '09
Fanfiction Profile: Meztli