Confederate Army--Third Rank-- Team Jasper

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Janos
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Confederate Army--Third Rank-- Team Jasper

Post by Janos »

Okay Battle plans won't let me in either.
And the link on the first page is wrong.

Derek if you will please give teh right link. While I try to figure out why some of us can't get on
Team Volturi- Sabin
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Here's the link I used: http://battleplans.4forum.biz/ Battle plans let me in, and I was still signed on.
love_is_noise
Drag Racing With Alice and Edward

Post by love_is_noise »

It's working for me.
I'm surprised...usually it's for me that it cuts out :P
Jasper's Army:Captain RuneheartThe Plan:Supreme LeaderTeam Rose
Volturi::Anastasia Team Leah::Therapist Team Esme::Interior Designer
Pandancer
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Pandancer »

It's working for me, too.

If it continues to give you problems, and this is just a suggestion, maybe you guys should try clearing your cache? I've had to do that with certain sites before. Never the BattlePlans, but it's still equally annoying.
Just beware that if you clear your cache, you'll have to log in all over again, and not just on the BattlePlans. The Lex, Myspace, etc.
Backhoe Trainee in EDC, Inc. : Let's break down some houses! >D
Captain Bri Devonshire in Jasper's
Army -Salutes-
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

I can log in. :D I just tried. It works for me.

Oh and yes we are, Mera/Hannah!!!!! :lol: :lol: SC Rocks, we're gonna kick your butts. HAYAH! *gets into karate position* *crazy kung-fu music in background*

:D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
willowtree
Eating Spaghetti with Billy
Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!

Post by willowtree »

LionandLamb123 wrote:Here's the link I used: http://battleplans.4forum.biz/ Battle plans let me in, and I was still signed on.
thank you Kristen! :P It works, and I got registered. I think it's just the link on the first page that doesn't work. :D
Renesmee_Bella wrote:Oh and yes we are, Mera/Hannah!!!!! :lol: :lol: SC Rocks, we're gonna kick your butts. HAYAH! *gets into karate position* *crazy kung-fu music in background*

:D
That's what you think. Once I meet my team-mates, we'll kick your donkey! :lol: :lol: ahaha. :D

~h. f. e. l .

-Hanni

(banner=not mine.)
Renesmee_Bella
Red-Eyed Vampire
Location: In Ohio, waiting for Edward to come through the window.....

Post by Renesmee_Bella »

Maybe....but we'll chop off your donkeys first. :lol: :lol: :lol: How are you gonna fight with no booties? haha, LOL. :D

Yea, I think someone needs to ask NENA to fix the link. :D

♥~*Proud Member/Founder of The Mookie Adams Family*~♥
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

willowtree wrote:
LionandLamb123 wrote:Here's the link I used: http://battleplans.4forum.biz/ Battle plans let me in, and I was still signed on.
thank you Kristen! :P It works, and I got registered. I think it's just the link on the first page that doesn't work. :D
:lol: You're welcome :D
So when should we start to plan the next battle?
DudeRocksTheTwilight
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: Chugging the postahol. On MSN, most likely. Tieing Sarah in thunderball.

Post by DudeRocksTheTwilight »

^^We don't have a lot of members, so we're holding off for a little and doing some work deleting MIA users and what-not.

Abby, Tia and J still can't sign on to BattlePlans. (The last time I checked.) Anyone else having problems? (Oh, and Esmerelda Mortenson, Major Eva will add you to PG as soon as she can sign on.)
Al Puccini of the Mafia, Santiago of Volturi, Major Peter of JCA, EDC Bulldozer Trainee, APPC Host Jenni - TwiGirl
IluvEdward27
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by IluvEdward27 »

Hi, heres my questionare answers

1. "What was you first impression of Jasper?" - My frist impression, I didn't think much of him. But after I read Eclipse I really started to like him. Once I saw his history I understood him better.
2. "What Do You like about Jasper" - I like the reletionship he and Alice have, and the way he trys hard at what he does. Like self control.
3. "Whats your opinion on Jasper's Past" - I think that his past was very interesting. He's past is different from everyone elses. I think that he had no choice but to go into that kind of life when he was changed because he was never taught that there was another way to live.
4. "What do you think of the casting of Jackson Rathbone as Jasper in the Twilight Movie?" - I think he did a good job, but he didn't have that many lines. He looks sort of like how I imaganed Jasper would look, except for the fact Jasper would be naturally blond and look better. I think he did good portraying Jasper.
5. "Whats you favorite Jasper moment and/or quote?" - My favorite quote is "Bella should understand this, too. She's one of us now."
6. "Anything else you would like to share about yourself or how you came to love Jasper?" - No, I think you covered it all with the other questions.

Thanks,

Katie