Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mizzou
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Peter Facinelli as Carlisle Cullen

Post by mizzou »

that's a funny video. i can say from first hand experience he is great at conventions haha.
I met Ashley Greene & Peter Facinelli on February 7, 2009. :D
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Ok so yeah after seeing the trailer for New Moon, I'm finding Peter's wig and/or dye job to be quite..um...not working so much for me. I mean it looks good, it just looks not as good as it was in Twilight. Better than Jacksper's wig though. ;) Lol.

So Peter is trying to get 500,000 followers on Twitter by June 19th at midnight. If he does it, then his friend Rob DeFranco will be walking down Hollywood Blvd in a bikini possibly singing. Peter is going to tape it and post it on YouTube. So if anyone isn't already, could you please follow Peter? It would be awesome! Hahaha.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

yeah i'm following him on twitter!!! woooot!
and i have invited my friends too... he's such a funny guy...
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Did you guys see on the blog how Ashley said some of the people were trying to stop smoking? I really hope Peter's one of them!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

DarkMuse wrote:Ok so yeah after seeing the trailer for New Moon, I'm finding Peter's wig and/or dye job to be quite..um...not working so much for me. I mean it looks good, it just looks not as good as it was in Twilight. Better than Jacksper's wig though. ;) Lol.
Yup, so so so with you. I thought Carlisle's look in Twilight was perfect. He looked seriously studly. But, in the trailer, he looks more like an overstyled Ken-Doll. And, I seriously love me some Peter Carlisle. So, that just hurts to say.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
VampireAlternative
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by VampireAlternative »

DarkMuse wrote:Ok so yeah after seeing the trailer for New Moon, I'm finding Peter's wig and/or dye job to be quite..um...not working so much for me. I mean it looks good, it just looks not as good as it was in Twilight. Better than Jacksper's wig though. ;) Lol.

So Peter is trying to get 500,000 followers on Twitter by June 19th at midnight. If he does it, then his friend Rob DeFranco will be walking down Hollywood Blvd in a bikini possibly singing. Peter is going to tape it and post it on YouTube. So if anyone isn't already, could you please follow Peter? It would be awesome! Hahaha.
I'm already following him. I can't wait to see Rob in the bikini! Peter posted a photo of the bottom on twitpic, and it looks great! :D
But yesterday, there was a problem with Twitter, and it jumped from 400,000 to 200,000. We took a screen picture which had over 500,000 but Rob won't let Peter win.
I hope he does! :D
"I then drink about five of these and I can deal with the world. Or the world can deal with a guy full of five cups of "coffee on demand"." - Gerard Way
DarkMuse
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

We won! We won! Ok so Peter won, but still it was because of us! Now I can't wait until June 30th so we can see Rob Defranco in a bikini. Hahaha. That's gonna be so funny. I wonder who will win Peter's Twilight chair backing. Good luck to all of his Twitter followers. :D

*does victory dance*
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

OMG I've been down Hollywood Blvd many-a-times (it's only an hour drive away) and I wish I knew exactly what time this whole thing was going to happen! I would be all over that, especially if Peter is there. 8-)
Oh and by the by, that couch he's sitting on in the video is exactly like my sister's. :lol: Too funny.
Image Image
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

DarkMuse wrote:We won! We won! Ok so Peter won, but still it was because of us! Now I can't wait until June 30th so we can see Rob Defranco in a bikini. Hahaha. That's gonna be so funny. I wonder who will win Peter's Twilight chair backing. Good luck to all of his Twitter followers. :D

*does victory dance*
woooohooo!! good job twitters!!! hahah we'll see Rob DeFranco in a bikini performing single ladies... :lol:
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
DarkMuse

Post by DarkMuse »

Edward_Addict wrote:OMG I've been down Hollywood Blvd many-a-times (it's only an hour drive away) and I wish I knew exactly what time this whole thing was going to happen! I would be all over that, especially if Peter is there. 8-)
Oh and by the by, that couch he's sitting on in the video is exactly like my sister's. :lol: Too funny.
Mandy, I'm sure you know...Peter will be there. He's the one who will be filming it! Lol. If I were you, I'd go down there and just hang out all darn day waiting to see a crowd of people gathered around in one spot watching something going on. Cause you know that will be Rob D with Peter right behind him. :lol: I don't care what I had going on that day, I'd find an excuse to go. Haha.