Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
triciavenice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan

Post by triciavenice »

LeechesRule95 wrote:I dont know if this would count as off topic but.....
I am so pissed because I just heard that Kirsten is coming to a Hot topic store near where I live for a signing. You have to be there at 6 and its this Friday!!! If you buy a shirt they give you some special wristband and you can go meet Kirsten. Ugh I hate it because I cant go I have school! :x This is just like, so lame! Im not her biggest fan but then again it would have been nice :) ......... Ugh school always ruining my life.... All my friends are complaining on how they cant go and that they would have loved to. Oh why does there have to be schoo?!? Why would they do this on a friday? Majority of the people who read Twilight and Kirsten Stewart fans go to school. O.M.G..... I am very, very sad... :(

AGAIN VERY SORRY IF THIS WAS OFF TOPIC JUST THOUGHT IT WAS IMPORTANT.... :)
Okay I'll deny this in court.... SKIP SCHOOL? And I'm a parent, but theres some things in life not worth missing.....
dancrkittycat
Wandering Through Town

Post by dancrkittycat »

I just read an article on msn and this is what kristen said about the fans that stopped by the Oregon set.

I just didn't pay attention," Stewart recalls. "I was like, 'You guys are celebrating something that has not come true yet. So, you are really retarded and have nothing to do with this creative process and I really don't want to hear you celebrate in front of me. Get out of here! It's my responsibility!'"

MMMMmmmmmm, she called fans retarded. That's smart!
edwardisMYhero
Settled in Forks

Post by edwardisMYhero »

You know, I loved her in Speak and I thought she would do great as Bella because she is such a versatle actress.
She has worked on amazing movies, and this is the MOST amazing character she has been by far. Because she is gorgeous, and tries very hard at what she does.
And Bella is supposed to be normal looking, and Kristen is normal looking. And like Bella, I love her anyway!
ImageImage
hanniedee
Settled in Forks

Post by hanniedee »

dancrkittycat wrote:I just read an article on msn and this is what kristen said about the fans that stopped by the Oregon set.

I just didn't pay attention," Stewart recalls. "I was like, 'You guys are celebrating something that has not come true yet. So, you are really retarded and have nothing to do with this creative process and I really don't want to hear you celebrate in front of me. Get out of here! It's my responsibility!'"

i think that quote was taken out of context. she's had 100 awesome interviews where she's said only good things about the fans. let's not put her on a cross for 1 bad interview. nobody's perfect. :roll:
Alice_Cullen_101
Settled in Forks

Post by Alice_Cullen_101 »

hanniedee wrote:
dancrkittycat wrote:I just read an article on msn and this is what kristen said about the fans that stopped by the Oregon set.

i think that quote was taken out of context. she's had 100 awesome interviews where she's said only good things about the fans. let's not put her on a cross for 1 bad interview. nobody's perfect. :roll:
Exactly! No one can give her a break because of that.
Kristen is Bella.End of story.
OMT!!
Its cheese!
dancrkittycat
Wandering Through Town

Post by dancrkittycat »

Alice_Cullen_101 on Wed Nov 12, 2008 3:43 pm

hanniedee wrote:
dancrkittycat wrote:
I just read an article on msn and this is what kristen said about the fans that stopped by the Oregon set.

i think that quote was taken out of context. she's had 100 awesome interviews where she's said only good things about the fans. let's not put her on a cross for 1 bad interview. nobody's perfect.

hanniedee wrote:

i'm not contending that she is or isn't a good bella, what i hoped to convey through my posting is that i don't think it's very smart to call fans retarded. fans can be just as passionate for the book as she is about acting, i am not questioning her commitment to the movie or anything. i do find it insulting that she somehow thinks no one should be there. does that mean that all the people that show up to her signings are retarded? simply because we are excited about a great book being brought to life.
I am not perfect and I do not expect her to be perfect, simply corteous. If she doesn't understand how much fans like the book and their excitement for the movie coming out, then that gives her no excuse to be rude, after all her big fat paycheck depends on all retarded fans of the books.
LeechesRule95
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by LeechesRule95 »

triciavenice wrote:
LeechesRule95 wrote:I dont know if this would count as off topic but.....
I am so pissed because I just heard that Kirsten is coming to a Hot topic store near where I live for a signing. You have to be there at 6 and its this Friday!!! If you buy a shirt they give you some special wristband and you can go meet Kirsten. Ugh I hate it because I cant go I have school! :x This is just like, so lame! Im not her biggest fan but then again it would have been nice :) ......... Ugh school always ruining my life.... All my friends are complaining on how they cant go and that they would have loved to. Oh why does there have to be schoo?!? Why would they do this on a friday? Majority of the people who read Twilight and Kirsten Stewart fans go to school. O.M.G..... I am very, very sad... :(

AGAIN VERY SORRY IF THIS WAS OFF TOPIC JUST THOUGHT IT WAS IMPORTANT.... :)
Okay I'll deny this in court.... SKIP SCHOOL? And I'm a parent, but theres some things in life not worth missing.....

Well I did'nt say I would SKIP SCHOOL.... I just said that it was very inconsiderate of them to do something like this on a Friday..... WHAT HAPPENED TO GOOD OLD SATURDAY? I just wish that they could have done it some other day, and I would NEVER skip school.... It's wrong no matter how much I would not want to go I wouldnt skip... AND MY MOM WOULD KILL ME IF I DID... LOL!

But if ROB was coming to Hot Topic...... WELL then I would sit on my knees and beg my mom to call in sick.. :D :D THATS SOMETHING NOT WORTH MISSING!
squeakmouse25
Wandering Through Town

Post by squeakmouse25 »

ellybean wrote:I'am not sure what to think about Kristen...I think she is a really good actress, but when she is doing an interview or something she acts really wierd. I don't know if she gets nervous, but she kind of comes off as stuck-up. Has anyone noticed this? ha ha or is it just me?
Yeah, I've noticed that she is really low-key in interviews and it comes off like she doesn't like what she does. I don't know. but anyway, I think kristin looks the part, and i can't think of anyone else that would be right for it.
--Squeakmouse--
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

dancrkittycat wrote:
i'm not contending that she is or isn't a good bella, what i hoped to convey through my posting is that i don't think it's very smart to call fans retarded. fans can be just as passionate for the book as she is about acting, i am not questioning her commitment to the movie or anything. i do find it insulting that she somehow thinks no one should be there. does that mean that all the people that show up to her signings are retarded? simply because we are excited about a great book being brought to life.
I am not perfect and I do not expect her to be perfect, simply corteous. If she doesn't understand how much fans like the book and their excitement for the movie coming out, then that gives her no excuse to be rude, after all her big fat paycheck depends on all retarded fans of the books.
are you kidding me? she said that. can you give me a link to the interview.

I cannot believe she said that. just...wow!!! -- that has done it to me. I really like her as bella, she looks the part. sometimes her acting is horrible. but what she just said is inexcusable. it's extremely offending to me. and what irks me the most is when she said "get out of here. it's my resposibility" -- and i've read all the reports the twilight moms (very sweet ladies) had said of the cast, and how they said kristen is really sweet *snorts*
what a loser.
squeakmouse25
Wandering Through Town

Post by squeakmouse25 »

I was saying that in a lot of Kristin's interviews it seems like she's not grateful to have the part, but i think this one clears it up:

;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zEMjli8 ... re=related
--Squeakmouse--