Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #12

Post by sillyme »

older_twilight_fan wrote:The belly shot 8-)

I figured we needed to christen Thread #12 with this picture since we look at Rob's belly at least once a day. :lol:
How do I say this in a PG-13 kind of way....whenever I see that picture, I want to help him out with that zipper! Cuz, you know...sometimes zippers get stuck :P
akire wrote: And, let's be clear. Julie & I had/are having an e-vow renewal. We've been married for, like, a week now. Lol!
Oooohhh a one week eAnniversary? Please accept this as my gift of congratulations :D

Elle.
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
myvampedward
Settled in Forks
Location: Edwards' bedroom closet waiting to be his vampress........

Post by myvampedward »

Sillyme----- I think he http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc19 ... tinson.jpg and I would agree with you about giving a reception party for all of these newly E-weds......... So here is my first gift for all of you........... May he keep you all cozy and comfy!!!! http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c278/ ... tinson.jpg
Last edited by myvampedward on Fri May 15, 2009 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I also have a gift.
Congratulations :mrgreen:
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
older_twilight_fan
Lusting for Blood
Location: Somewhere in Louisiana, praying that Summit won't "fade to black" in Breaking Dawn

Post by older_twilight_fan »

DarkMuse wrote:Congrats to Caryn & Rings and Julie & Erika! Woohoo. Double wedding.
I'm sure it was just as beautiful as our beloved Edward & Bella wedding. Lol.

Ok now please someone do something to keep me awake? I've got 7 more hours at this hell hole. Blech.
Hi Kristiner,
Sorry you're stuck at the hell hole for several more hours. I'm pretty sure we've seen this video before, but maybe it will help you stay awake...

Rob and Kristen are just so ridulously adorable together!

And what's not to love about a little Lenny Kravitz? 8-)
Banner by TammyAZ
myvampedward
Settled in Forks

Post by myvampedward »

*clink clink* I raise my glass to those of you who are happily e-wed!! May the rest of us, who are still single, find our Rob-Princes, and be able to live happily ever after........ Let the festivites begin........... http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww78 ... 629047.jpg he has arrived..........
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

Oh sorry Erika! I keep forgetting you girls got married already. Oopsies. I apologize.

Here's a gift for such a lovely couple. And a gift for the other lovely couple. Not sure what Rings likes or I'd post that too.

This just makes me giggle.
Yep. This pretty much sums it up for me.

Tracy - Thanks! That made my night so much better. :D
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sillyme »

DarkMuse wrote:I'm sure it was just as beautiful as our beloved Edward & Bella wedding. Lol.
Okay, this is a complete sidenote, but that is so NOT what I pictured Bella's dress to be :oops:
older_twilight_fan wrote:
DarkMuse wrote: Ok now please someone do something to keep me awake? I've got 7 more hours at this hell hole. Blech.
Hi Kristiner,
Sorry you're stuck at the hell hole for several more hours. I'm pretty sure we've seen this video before, but maybe it will help you stay awake...

Rob and Kristen are just so ridulously adorable together!
Awwwww Kristiner...another 7 hours can sometimes seem like an eternity when you're bored :( So I'm donating this lovely Rob video for your viewing pleasure! And yes, Tracy, Rob and Kristen are adorable together...I ship it! Romantic or platonic! Wow...Kristiner you must have gotten a kick out of that little comment...Rob and Kristen...adorable together!

Elle.
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Because I am so totally bored at the moment (not having to sleep early tonight helps)... Has anyone played this Flash game called Nanaca Crash?

Game here: Link.

Explanation of the game here: Link. Brief synopsis taken from this link: In this game you are a chick who wants to punish her ex-boyfriend. You do this by hitting him with a bike and enlisting all your girlfriends to help you keep hitting him for as long as possible. In the meantime his best bros are trying to stop you along with some other girls.

My current record is 6879.55m.
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

I don't think Rob and Kstew make a good couple.
I like Kstew, but shes not... suitable for Rob.

^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
myvampedward
Settled in Forks

Post by myvampedward »

Jadey........ You are freakin awesome!!!!! Thank you so much!!!! I will get out of here tonight having learned alot more thanks to you!!! So I will leave you all with a joyful goodnight
Toasting all the E-Weds