Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #11

Post by GenevieveCullen »

A 108 pages!? Nena is gonna kill us :lol:

I hope Rob still enjoyed his birthday despite all the pictures. Really thought the cast members would doing something big. Edi and Kellan are huge pranksters so I'm a bit disappointed. Maybe in Italy?

Mmmmmm... and that work out routine is looking good 8-) Rob should just leave all shirts at the airport while he's in Italy. I demand shirtlessness from the alley scene to the plane ride home!
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
Jazz Girl
Making beautiful music with Edward as only I can

Post by Jazz Girl »

Julie~ No worries, Heart. Rob is a very smart man who completely understands that the things that went on at last night's party were just us living vicariously in our RobLaLaLand and that, if we actually saw him, many of us would be fully capable of being at least somewhat grown up and at the worst giggling a little while asking for an autograph, maybe a picture and at the most maybe a quick hug. Besides, we all also know Rob loves a good party as much as the next man and might have seriously enjoyed himself just a hangin' out with Rings in the corner, laughing at all the antics of the repressed females. :lol:

Rings~ Yes, Julie is correct. 5 per side only are covered by the umbrella of the list. And, it doesn't mean you have to have 5. That's just the limit. But I, being the uberorganized and prepared (or could also be read anal retentive) woman I am, am always prepared should anything incomprehensible happen that would cause one of my listees to fall out of favor. For instance *hangs head in shame* there was a time when Russell Crowe found himself included on my list. Then he through a fit in a hotel and beat someone up. End of story, end of list presence. Because I had #'s 6-10 ready and waiting, I did not have to do to much work to rearrange said list. I know. I know. I put WAAAAAAYYYYYY too much thought into these things. :D But, ya love me anyway. 8-)

Ashley~ Ssssooooooo? Do we get to hear the list? Or just go with our imaginations?

Genevieve~ Not that I am at all opposed to Rob Shirtlessness. Not at all. Far far far from it. But, in the interest of authenticity, Edward puts a cloak on to leave the Volturi hq and then gets a change of clothes from Alice at the airport. So, while I am all for Shirtless Robward on the plane, it would not be entirely accurate.
“Directing 7 Cullens at once=herding cats" :ROTFLMAO:
C-Dubs is TwitterRoyalty
Turning Page is Gospel~Ashley=MiniMe~HHBS
newtonscricket
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by newtonscricket »

Y'all are right. Rob and Hugh Jackman in one movie is almost too wonderful to be true. Dressed as cowboys. Oh my.

Do I remember correctly that Rob's character gets kidnapped? (no doubt by a horde of women)

I found some pictures of Rob I'd never seen before from the LA premiere of Harry Potter 5

Here

He's wearing a blue shirt, do you think that 's the same one he wears nowadays? (of course it is)
He's wearing a necklace, that looks so hot. (Of course a Winnie-the-Pooh costume would look hot if Rob were wearing it)
you have to look at all the pictures or you might miss the one with the tongue :D

Oh, and here is an interview with a radio host who talked to Rob outside a restaurant

Here

I guess listening to someone who talked to Rob is like touching someone who touched Rob....not as good as the real thing, but worthwhile nonetheless
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

All right, five per side eh? I think I can do that... If I didn't have to do this report at the moment.
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

Jazz Girl wrote:Genevieve~ Not that I am at all opposed to Rob Shirtlessness. Not at all. Far far far from it. But, in the interest of authenticity, Edward puts a cloak on to leave the Volturi hq and then gets a change of clothes from Alice at the airport. So, while I am all for Shirtless Robward on the plane, it would not be entirely accurate.
Well if he's wearing a cloak, he's still technically shirtless. And cloaks don't need to close all the way in the front (I'm thinking of somthing similiar to the ones in LOTR.) So they could have him be shirtless until they get to the airport & Alice buys him new clothes. But we definitely need a shirtless Edward/Rob for at least the first part in Italy.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
rockbandstar
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by rockbandstar »

*Rolls out of bed*

I'm alive, I'm alive.. Man Nyquil and our little E-Rob party whooped my sorry bum

Lainey Gossip posted about Rob's Birthday HERE!
includes some LOVELY rob shots and talks of what was being filmed this week!

ENJOY :mrgreen:
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

^^^^ooooo thanks for sharing.

so they shot the bedroom scene where she wakes up & he's there? I assume that means the 1st night back from Italy? YAY! (I am so excited to see that scene & how they do it. They had better NOT cut a lot out from the book.)

I don't know if someone posted this yet (I'm kind of lazy & don't want to go look through all the posts so sorry.) But MTV has a list of 23 reasons to love Rob for his 23rd B-day. Some of them are kind of weird & some are great. Just thought I'd share it.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
GenevieveCullen
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by GenevieveCullen »

Looks like the Lists discussion is back :roll: I'm pretty sure if I was a guy, Rob would STILL be on my List :lol:

Caryn~ didn't mean shirtless on the plane, but I still want maximum Rob tummy for as long as accurately possible.
rockbandstar wrote:Lainey Gossip posted about Rob's Birthday HERE!

Thanks for the pics Ashley!

You know, I'm starting to wonder if Rob's secretly reading WA
Hood up, head down
Resident of Rob's Halfway House :: WA Addict :: Team Switzerland
Image Image by ForJazz
sillyme
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sillyme »

*literally falls out of bed* Holy hell...uuuuuuuuhhhhhh...where's that CookieBella hangover remedy? Cause seriously, making my way out to the coffee machine is NOT an option right now :lol: But my homemade latte sounds so good right now...

I don't think I'm coherent enough yet to make some intelligent comments about last night, but all I can say is BEST.TIME.EVER!!!

Julie...I think someone was definately playing around with us last night...I ended up in Rob's tutu!!! Figure that! Maybe it was eRob's revenge :twisted:

YAY Rob bday pictures...and yes, his stomache muscles are looking mighty fine under that tshirt...muscles like that are distracting when you're trying to do bodyshots off them :lol:

Only because Art is so cute when he's drunk!

Okay...let's get this day started...at 2:30pm :roll:

Elle.
^^made by the lovely ForJazz926!
akire
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by akire »

ForJazz926 wrote:*does walk of shame with e-wife in tow*

But honey...he was on my LIST!!!!!!!!!!
It's ok, sweetheart, all you have to do is come home to me in the morning.
ForJazz926 wrote:Okay...not cool. Who wrote "I heart Danny Wood" with a Vulgar Language is Ugly next to it on my face in permanent marker??????????
Neya, I TOLD you her favorite New Kid is JORDAN. Sheesh. Wait... what??
Jazz Girl wrote:Julie~ Walk of shame....for...oh hell...I don't even want to know. I knew leaving you dancing on the bar in just your tshirt and underwear was a bad idea. Sorry Erika. Missed that one. I figured she'd just pass out in the corner like she did in the morning. As for the marker, I didn't notice any....thing....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Holy Hell! I saw nothing, I swear. You were marker free when me and my RobGasm wondered off... :lol:
It's alright, Caryn, as my e-wife pointed out, he is on her List. It's ok. We even included it in the wedding vows. "Keeping my virtual self only unto you and eRob. Or Real Rob should the chance arise."

And, yes, his stomach has been looking even tastier than usual. Less to lick & suck BUT better for the shirtless scene in Volterra.

And... HI ROB IF YOU ARE READING THIS! Will you have my babies?

*downs hangover cure with a side of fries*

Image Image Image