Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
silver-swallow
Learning to Love Green

Re: Chaske Spence as Sam Uley in New Moon

Post by silver-swallow »

I liked solomon as sam, i gotta say im a little dissapointed that he's gone. Firstly because like a lot of people, i hate people changing actors in movies. But mainly because he really worked the part! I know he didnt have a huge role in the first film but he had that dark brooding yet gentle look in his eyes that i thought sam's character should have. Also, he was really dedicated to the role, a lot of us saw some of his interviews, and he was very into the role, and into quileute culture. Good luck to chaske, i really wish him well, but at the same time, i WILL miss solomon. and chris too. (embry)
BlackRainWillFall
Settled in Forks
Location: California, wishing it were the La Push Reservation

Post by BlackRainWillFall »

I like the change. =]

Soloman had a brief scene, and although it would have been interesting to seen how he would take on the role of Sam Uley, I have hope that Chaske Spence will not disappoint and will bring Sam Uley to life.
xx-topaz
Wandering Through Town

Post by xx-topaz »

Was there a specific reason to why Solomon wasn't asked to return to play the part of Sam in NM?
I mean, even though he wasn't "officially Sam" I think that he brought Sam's personality to Twilight really well.
About time somebdy scored around here - Emmett Cullen<3
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

xx-topaz wrote:Was there a specific reason to why Solomon wasn't asked to return to play the part of Sam in NM?
I mean, even though he wasn't "officially Sam" I think that he brought Sam's personality to Twilight really well.
The only thing that comes to mind is that his physical appearance wasn't what they wanted.