Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
StellaBlueBella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan #2

Post by StellaBlueBella »

Lol, literally. I wouldn't even call it mean jzg... It's just dumb. :roll: I mean, I feel bad to call anyone or their ideas dumb but really this is deserved. Why, after making a movie about being a stripper and flashing almost all her goodies, would KStew NOT do lovescenes with her own friggin boyfriend? :doh: That's the kinda talk that just has to be tuned out. :music:

• To comprehend a nectar Requires sorest need.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Jazz Girl wrote:No. The leaked still of them in the waterfall that has been taken down. There was all manner of speculation that it was not Kristen, similar to all the speculation that the person in the love scenes involving a certain headboard is not Rob. I'm so over mean people. They suck.
Caryn, I can understand why they are saying it, if you go to the HH and look at the wallpaper Tammy made the two pictures are in it, in the still release yesterday the woman in the picture looks different from the one in the first picture. I am pretty sure it's still Kris, as I can't remember seeing her body double around on the pictures taken on set that day they shot the Waterfall scene...but I have to say it isn't the most flatering shot, it makes her face look different...
and not to mention that it doesn't flater Robward either... I think the lighting in that shot is just off...I'm sure that when you look at it on a moving motion and on the bigscreen it will look very good...

ANyone saying something negative about the pics or Kris should keep their mouth shut until after they have seen the movie...and than give an honest response and not something stupid to hurt fans...

on the Rob body dubble... like I said before... Bill has said very clearly that Rob has been working out for that movie... Rob himself has admitted doing some sort of work out because he did want to look good next to Taylor...so I'm fully prepared to believe that it is Rob doing those scenes...
and people who think different: KEEP YOUR THOUGHTS TO YOURSELF AND LET US DREAM!!!
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house
Suzan
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Suzan »

Just wanted to bring your attention to this. Summit confirmed that NO BODY DOUBLE was used for Rob in the sex scenes and I'm pretty sure the same goes for Kristen in that waterfall scene. So there you have it people!
FF profile: Suzqnv5689
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Suzan wrote:Just wanted to bring your attention to this. Summit confirmed that NO BODY DOUBLE was used for Rob in the sex scenes and I'm pretty sure the same goes for Kristen in that waterfall scene. So there you have it people!
Thanks for the news....... It got me grinning big time.... :twisted:
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

VirginiaMay
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by VirginiaMay »

Hey Ladies... just to add my two cents. So you remember the second "meadow" still that Summit released prior to Eclipse? I'm talking about the one where B & E are standing in an embrace in the meadow during the final scene of the film. At the time that picture was released I thought that it didn't look ANYTHING like Kristen at ALL! Even now, when I watch the Blu-Ray, it still doesn't look like her to me. Whether it's the lighting or the wig, or the angle that the camera caught her face--- it just doesn't look at all like Kristen to me. But, yeah, I think we can all be pretty sure it was. Just sayin'...
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

What did everyone think of Kristen at Comic-Con? She seemed to be much more at ease than the two previous times that she was there. I know that she's gotten better at the press stuff, but what else could it be?
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
jpete89
Settled in Forks

Post by jpete89 »

Seems like Kristen's got another role as... Snow White.http://www.hulu.com/watch/261961/the-mo ... s-p1-sr-i1 What do u all think about this?
seahockey
Settled in Forks

Post by seahockey »

jpete89 wrote:Seems like Kristen's got another role as... Snow White.http://www.hulu.com/watch/261961/the-mo ... s-p1-sr-i1 What do u all think about this?
Yeah I saw that teaser pic. Not too crazy about it. I'm guessing it'll be a thin story with loads of CG effects...

Kristen looks great, but it just screams "Bella in armor" to me.
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

Post by Openhome »

:lol: :lol:
To me, it looked like Bella is now from Numenor and is preparing to fight off the hordes of Mordor.

Hahahaha! That would make a GREAT crack-fic!!
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

Openhome wrote::lol: :lol:
To me, it looked like Bella is now from Numenor and is preparing to fight off the hordes of Mordor.

Hahahaha! That would make a GREAT crack-fic!!
I won't be the one stopping you to write that... I think Bella and Legolas (or Faramir) would be a great couple!!!! :D

I actually loved the pictures I have seen from Snow White... it has a bit of LOtR air over it, especially with the shield she is carrying...but I have the feeling it's going to be a smishing movie no matter what...
Chernaudi wrote:What did everyone think of Kristen at Comic-Con? She seemed to be much more at ease than the two previous times that she was there. I know that she's gotten better at the press stuff, but what else could it be?
Yes, but I think she has to get used to it... she had 2 movies to promote, she was spending quite a lot of time there... maybe she is growing up and feels more at ease with everything...