Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #6

Post by Nerd »

Hey, guuyyys. I just updated Obsessed. I'll have to find a fic for this week, but I have one in mind. :P Sorry for my absence. I've been running errands and...watching anime and X-Men obsessively. :oops: Soooorry.

LOL! Omgosh, Taylor's hair. I can't wait to watch him get his hair chopped off, then try to grow it back because Bella 'likes it better'. Awwww.

Somebody mentioned that since Leah isn't in the NM script, Seth probably won't be, either. Urrggh. I HOPE this new guy isn't cast as Embry or Sam. It's really crappy of them not to even contact Krys and Sam about this.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

Yes, Taylor's/Jacob's hair cut in new moon. I hope they don't buzz them, the wolves can be hairy, it'd prolly make them scarier. My theory, they are assembling a wolf pack around Taylor, to make him the biggest and best looking? What do you think?
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
SylvieGirl224
Wandering Through Town

Post by SylvieGirl224 »

^ Sounds about right, Jodeen. I'm sure they want to make Taylor stand out as much as possible.

I definitely made this video with Taylor and Rob starring in HSM3 for a good laugh. Warning, I have a strange sense of humor, lol.

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/RFcBEY071lBRDJLe2PDO
Searching for my own Jacob...

I may be a dork, but I'm Taylor's dork! ;)
Dork Squad: Showtune Siren
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

MySunJB21 wrote:I agree..I think he will play Quil as well...he's a cute kid..not as "pretty" as that 90210 guy (thank goodness)..don't get me wrong I love that Taylor is a "pretty" guy...but I don't want the entire pack to look like that...(would be nice to look at..but not authenic)
yes no pretty boys in the wolfpack please. they are wolves after all. i think taylor's such a cutie, but he has some manly features so i dont think he's the typical pretty boy.

edit:
has anyone seen this? (be advised, it is perezhilton.com)
http://perezhilton.com/2009-02-25-k-ste ... f-twilight
http://perezhilton.com/2009-02-24-twili ... s-a-whiner

i dont kno how accurate it is. i think she should be grateful. in interviews about twilight she always looks bored and like "can we hurry up this up, i got better things to do." i dont think she did a great job in twilight. she was really twitchy and blinked a thousand times a second. hope she brings it in NM.
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
CindyBlack
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CindyBlack »

Ugh I'm totally jealous of these lucky girls. :(
http://twilightsingapore.com/2009/02/27 ... kyo-day-4/

I must meet Taylor!
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/cindylou101/
KStew and RPatz

Post by KStew and RPatz »

I don't know, I find that perezhilton site hard to believe. I'm not standing up for Kristen, because she does need to be a little nicer in interveiws, but that website seems really biased. I think Kristen could have done better with the movie and with interviews, but I don't think she would throw f-bombs around, you know?

Edit: man, I wish I could meet Jacob just once. that would put a stop to all these daydreams. :lol:
runswithwolves
Officially Bitten!
Location: On Taylor's right bicep staring at the new Wolfpack picture

Post by runswithwolves »

^^^ I don't think it's just that web-site saying those things, I read some other places the exact some thing.
J<3B ~I <3 Ian~I<3Peeta~Team Zane RIP~I<3Fang
Taylor's right bicep ~ http://www.teamtaycob.webs.com/
CindyBlack

Post by CindyBlack »

runswithwolves wrote:^^^ I don't think it's just that web-site saying those things, I read some other places the exact some thing.
Yeah I've read it in other places too. hmmmm...
Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/cindylou101/
KStew and RPatz

Post by KStew and RPatz »

geez, then that is out of line. I'm glad Taylor isn't like that.
ForJazz926
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by ForJazz926 »

There's a similar discussion going on in the Kristen thread, but since it's bled out here, I'll stick in my 2 cents.

People are way too hard on her. She's not all smiley roses like HSM people and Miley Cyrus. She's serious and passionate about film. She put a lot into her character, and if she's a little disappointed about how little people seem to make of her, I don't blame her. She doesn't fake anything. She's stated over and over again that the Bella character and her role in Twilight means a lot to her. Everyone on set talked about how her and Rob obsessed constantly about work and making their characters the best they could be. She's indie - she's used to a little more depth than this. It's not that she despises the fans or anything - but think about how you'd react if you put all of that thought into your character, and the movie, and you had read all the books and tried to glean all that information from them, and then all of the fans you meet completely bypass you for screaming questions about Rob and kissing him.

It seems like above all, she's just disappointed about the lack of depth in the supposed AVID fans. She wants to be asked the same kind of questions that she and the other cast members pondered in their sleepless nights of studying the books. She's a fan of the saga - so she has a right to think that other fans of the saga should do more than scream and drool over Rob and ask her about kissing vampires.

And to stay on topic...Jacob is yummy.

Image Image