Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
shavei7
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Taylor Lautner as Jacob Black #3

Post by shavei7 »

doesn't look like you can post an image here. I don't see an IMG option. If you have uploaded it somewhere, you can just post the link to the poster :)
Thnx for the awesome banner NIKKI/stellar87!
Team ROBWARD. But I get dibs on Taylor's abs!
slut.. skank.. slut.. skank.. turtle..
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

Went to MTV and read this...

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles ... tory.jhtml

1. "New Moon"
It's got a new director, a super-fast turnaround time, and several key casting decisions yet to be made. But, to borrow a phrase from Eric Yorkie: Chillax! Stephenie Meyer has already given her thumbs-up to the sequel, scripted by returning screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg, and everybody from Rob and Kristen to Kellan Lutz, Ashley Greene and Peter Facinelli are in like Flynn. Not only is the November 20 release a no-brainer for the most anticipated "Twilight"-related movie of 2009, but to millions of die-hard fans, it's the single most anticipated flick of the year. Better keep those Tuesdays open, folks.

Uh no mention of Taylor.... I'm so tired of this!!! Come on Larry get us the SCOOP!!! :(

Here's the flyer I made. I wanted it to be like the flyer Bella saw in Newton's store.

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr34 ... Lflier.jpg
Last edited by switzgal on Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
golden x sunshine
Learning to Love Green

Post by golden x sunshine »

Guys, I'm SO SAD ! I wicked want Taylor Lautner to play Jacob for New Moon ! And for the rest of the movies, should they deicide to make those. I mean really, how TACKY would that look to have one actor play Jake in Twilight and then a different one play him in New Moon?

At first, I didn't really care that much about who played Jacob in Twilight, because I didn't really like him in the books. But then I absolutley LOVED Jacob in Twilight, he was such a cutie ! Having Taylor play him totally made me fall in love with Jake, I don't want to see him go ):
"when life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it's not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end."
-twilight
nafereti
Has Caught Sight of Edward
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

switzgal wrote:Went to MTV and read this...

http://www.mtv.com/movies/news/articles ... tory.jhtml

1. "New Moon"
It's got a new director, a super-fast turnaround time, and several key casting decisions yet to be made. But, to borrow a phrase from Eric Yorkie: Chillax! Stephenie Meyer has already given her thumbs-up to the sequel, scripted by returning screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg, and everybody from Rob and Kristen to Kellan Lutz, Ashley Greene and Peter Facinelli are in like Flynn. Not only is the November 20 release a no-brainer for the most anticipated "Twilight"-related movie of 2009, but to millions of die-hard fans, it's the single most anticipated flick of the year. Better keep those Tuesdays open, folks.

Uh no mention of Taylor.... I'm so tired of this!!! Come on Larry get us the SCOOP!!! :(

Here's the flyer I made. I wanted it to be like the flyer Bella saw in Newton's store.

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/rr34 ... Lflier.jpg
no news of taylor...bboo

omg this is killing me!!

by the way. i love the banner/flyer. i stole it. hope you dont mind!!
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

nafereti wrote:
switzgal wrote: no news of taylor...bboo

omg this is killing me!!

by the way. i love the banner/flyer. i stole it. hope you dont mind!!
So long as you send it to Summit or attach it to emails to Weitz. We are trying to spread the word to the BIGS that we want Taylor.
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

I haven't been able to do much. My computer started wigging out on me. It said someting like there was a problem with the disk drive, so I was running a scan on it and it was ALMOST done, but it froze... I haven't rebooted it to see if it'd work. :( The hard drive is BRAND new. Gah. I might let Mom take it in to the guy that fxed it the way it is. *shrugs* So now I'm on her slow-as-heck computer.

*sobs* This is so torturous. I want news, darn it! By the looks of it, we WILL have to find out the premiere.
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

Nerd wrote:I haven't been able to do much. My computer started wigging out on me. It said someting like there was a problem with the disk drive, so I was running a scan on it and it was ALMOST done, but it froze... I haven't rebooted it to see if it'd work. :( The hard drive is BRAND new. Gah. I might let Mom take it in to the guy that fxed it the way it is. *shrugs* So now I'm on her slow-as-heck computer.

*sobs* This is so torturous. I want news, darn it! By the looks of it, we WILL have to find out the premiere.
What kind of computer do you have? My MacBook is getting slow too. Too many graphic files and pictures. I will have to clean it up.
Nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Nerd »

A Toshiba. :( I just got it back the day before Christmas. I haven't done much to it. I downloaded a couple of programs, but that's about it. I've been GOOD. lol.

Hehehe. In one interview, Taylor said he had a Toshiba. Bwahhaah. The computers are crap, but at least I have one like his. :P
Skank Bale Image Let's roll! | Klutzy Chanteus | Official member of the Dork Squad
Visit here & here DAILY to donate to my city! | Thoughts of a Twi-hard: A Blog of Rants
shavei7
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by shavei7 »

My notebook is Toshiba and it's pretty good. LOL.

^^switzgal :
love the banner/flyer!

^^nafereti:
"by the way. i love the banner/flyer. i stole it. hope you dont mind!!"
After I've read 'I hope you don't mind' I immediately thought of James...he was holding the vidcam and said something like "I borrowed this from your house. I hope you don't mind" in that gentle/eerie tone.
Thnx for the awesome banner NIKKI/stellar87!
Team ROBWARD. But I get dibs on Taylor's abs!
slut.. skank.. slut.. skank.. turtle..
mom26ks
Wandering Through Town

Post by mom26ks »

question: do you think that Summit is being cheap?? I wonder if they ae looking for unknown actors to fill the parts and are gonna scimp on the things they could do. 50 million sounds like alot, but in the grand scheme of movie making it's a drop in the bucket. They have to know these movies are going to be making them money hand over fist so why not spend a little extra and use the movie magic to make Taylor into a bigger Jacob?
s69.photobucket.com/albums/i47/len...