Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Re: Nikki Reed as Rosalie

Post by The Dark Knight »

The salid bowl was great but I can't wait to see her do the Fido Bowl scene with Jacob... :lol:

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
lady4string

Post by lady4string »

You got food. In. My. Hair! :lol: The banter between Rose and Jake will be hilarious in BD.
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

I like Nikki Reed, but I think she is a lot prettier with her tanner skin and brunette hair...I don't think they should have cast her because when she's pale and blonde...she's pretty but I mean not like Bella was describing her in Eclipse saying she was the prettiest person in the world, and usually I wouldn't really think it made a difference, but Rosalie and her beauty is a big part of her past and the whole saga. But I think the acting side of her role was great. And after I found out about the movie 13, I was a little freaked out. :lol: I read the overview of the story and I never thought she'd do things like that. I know she's changed and all and I still like her though :)
Emmett_Pwnz_All
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Emmett_Pwnz_All »

I really dun like how a lot of people said, "Oh Nikki is too ugly to play Rosalie."
=\
Honestly? Rosalie IS supposed to be the most comely girl you could imagine.
YOU could imagine.
EVERYONE has their own idea of what beautiful is. Some people could have imagine her a size 00, some even a ten. Some with her having a small face with huge puppy eyes, some maybe even small little eyes and huge floppy cheeks.
Doesn't matter, some people really shouldn't say that to her
Because she really is pretty.

I dun think people here said that, just should get that out of the way. xD
Other people on other forums said that so I dunno.

So yeh :D
mimiishinlove<3
Image `; [mimimccarty<3 lubs kellmett and the medic droid<3] Karl=TwiGuy#1Mimi2=TwiTwin! :D
OMEEEE ILY GREGORYGORGEOUS<3
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

Emmett_Pwnz_All wrote:I really dun like how a lot of people said, "Oh Nikki is too ugly to play Rosalie."
=\
YOU could imagine.
EVERYONE has their own idea of what beautiful is. Some people could have imagine her a size 00, some even a ten. Some with her having a small face with huge puppy eyes, some maybe even small little eyes and huge floppy cheeks.

Oh, I don't know, whe she was walking away in the cafeteria scene she looked pretty fine to me...Oh yah... :D

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."
lady4string

Post by lady4string »

Nikki is gorgeous, but her natural coloring is darker so she does look a little odd with the pale skin and blonde hair. Maybe this time around hair and makeup people will do better although Peter and Jackson's wigs don't look too good. lol! Poor Peter is always getting screwed by the H & M dept. :lol: Anyway, I think attitude/acting wise, Nikki nailed the character.
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Emmett_Pwnz_All wrote:I really dun like how a lot of people said, "Oh Nikki is too ugly to play Rosalie."
=\
YOU could imagine.

Noooo, I think Nikki Reed is gorgeous! She's so beautiful with her tan skin and brown hair, but when they made her so pale and blonde, I think it really took a lot away from her natural beauty, but It was kinda required. I just meant that I wish that if they were going to cast someone who looked different from the character description, they did a better job in hair/makeup. The blonde hair looked unatural to me, and Idk, I just wish that the crew did a better job with her overall appearance. It's not that Nikki herself is ugly, I don't even this Rosalie in the movie was ugly, I just wish they did more to her character, to make the pale skin and blonde hair look natural. Sorry if you all misunderstood because I think Nikki is a great actress and beautiful, and an excellent Rose.
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

IMO, Nikki doesn't look good pale and blonde, her natural colouring looks better on her. As an actress she's done a pretty good job of portraying the character, it's just the H&M I have issues with. The only time she really looked like what I thought Rose should look like was when Bella came over to the Cullen house for the first time and her roots started to show and her hair looked kinda golden. Almost every other shot, her hair looked to white for my liking for the character.
Jazzy'sgirl112108
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by Jazzy'sgirl112108 »

random question, does anyone know who won that german contest for who would play Vera, rosalie's human friend in eclipse?? :?: ;)
Betting on Alice.
Beckyno1
Settled in Forks

Post by Beckyno1 »

No clue. I think That Nicki did a good job ; strangly, she was just as I imagened her.