Kellan Lutz as Emmett

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
lady4string

Re: Kellan Lutz as Emmett

Post by lady4string »

The Kellan lovers will appreciate this: http://omg.yahoo.com/news/kellan-lutz-s ... n-ad/35198
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

In the article on people.com he said:
“I don’t see myself as perfect. I never will be and I never want to be,” he says. “I’m not the good-looking guy with the nice hair like [Twilight co-star] Rob Pattinson. I enjoy being not so pretty.”

!!!! He's SOOOOOOO much better looking than Rob!
lady4string

Post by lady4string »

Amanda Beth wrote:In the article on people.com he said:
“I don’t see myself as perfect. I never will be and I never want to be,” he says. “I’m not the good-looking guy with the nice hair like [Twilight co-star] Rob Pattinson. I enjoy being not so pretty.”

!!!! He's SOOOOOOO much better looking than Rob!
Kellan must be on crack if he thinks that. Has the dude seen a mirror lately?? lol!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

I agree he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better looking then Rob. Well at least we know he is humble.

Here is another link to his Calvin Klein photo shoot (just to add on to what lady4string posted)

Enjoy ladies!
Calvin photo shoot
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
lady4string

Post by lady4string »

Jestak
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Jestak »

pennybug84 wrote:I thought that Kellan was much more like Emmett in NM than in Twilight. At least the way he looked, he looked like the big burly guy that Bella describes. I think it migh have been the clothes they had him in. I loved him in NM (the two scenes we got to see him) & I really hope that we get some great funny moments of him in Eclipse.
I'm also hoping we get a bit more of Kellan as Emmett in Eclipse. He hasn't had much to do in the first two films, especially in NM, but he has displayed an impressive physical presence--definitely a must for Emmett. He reminds me a little of a young Ben Johnson in that regard. And he's shown signs of being good at projecting the right kind of humor for Emmet as well--fun-loving, boisterous, but never malicious.
"May the hinges of friendship never rust, nor the wings of love lose a feather"--Scottish blessing
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

I think Kellan was a perfect choice for Emmett, as others have said if only he'd been given more to do on screen.

Hi knife waving in Twilight was hysterical
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

I hope more Kellan as well. He pulls off the humor that is in the books and brings it to the big screen with the two lines he is given.
Banner by TammyAZ
Edwards Wheels
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Edwards Wheels »

Edwards Ragazza wrote:I hope more Kellan as well. He pulls off the humor that is in the books and brings it to the big screen with the two lines he is given.
The scenes where they're teaching the wolves how to deal with newborns should be entertaining. We'll finally get to see a decent amount of Emmett in the upcoming film I think and hope :lol:
And the whole bet he's got on with Jasper too, ( in reference to Bella once she's changed ) I think Kellan will definitely add the humour there.
JordanfromNZ
Settled in Forks

Post by JordanfromNZ »

Looking forward to seeing him in Eclipse with the newborn fight. I'm a huge Emmett fan :P

Hoping that Kellan and Ashley Greene stay on for Breaking Dawn part 2.... there was that whole thing about salary's for the movie.

I can't imagine anyone else as Emmett and Alice =(