Christian Serratos as Angela

Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Re: Christian Serratos as Angela

Post by sarah! »

Christian is not how I pictured Angela. Is it just me, or did she look anorexic in the movie? :shock:
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

sorry. in the post above, i didnt mean to be so rude.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

When I first saw her, I was thinking to myself...where is she from? Then I realized that she was Susie Crabgrass from Neds Declassified. Yeah...I never realized how skinny she was until I saw Twilight.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

This wasn't how I pictured Angela but I think she did a decent job! Yes, she was kinda thin and she wasn't that thin when she was on Ned's. I think she looks great now and is super cute!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

sarah! wrote:Christian is not how I pictured Angela. Is it just me, or did she look anorexic in the movie? :shock:
I'm gladI wasn't the only one thinking that, during the movie. It showed when she was trying on the dresses in Port Angeles with Jessica and Bella. In real life, I think she looks beautiful.
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
kimbatron
Settled in Forks

Post by kimbatron »

I think she did great, wasn't how I had pictured Angela, but I still think she was good for the character they changed Angela to be for the movie.
xoxolilerica18
Settled in Forks

Post by xoxolilerica18 »

edwardlikeshaystacks wrote:When I first saw her, I was thinking to myself...where is she from? Then I realized that she was Susie Crabgrass from Neds Declassified. Yeah...I never realized how skinny she was until I saw Twilight.
it took me a while too 2 remember where she was from....then i finally remembered....i never gave tht much thought on angela...but thinking of her now im not tht sure of how i pictured her...when i was reading and angela was in it i think i may have pictured her differently...but she did a great job...she wasnt one of the major characters but i think she did a awesome job..i just thought of the other parts with angela in it in the other 3 books...i cnt rele remember any of them..but nyways i guess i pictured her differently...rele didnt give tht much thought 2 her..
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb"

"What a stupid lamb"

"What a sick, masochistic lion"
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Even though she wasn't what I pictured for Angela, I kind of liked her. She was so more appealing then Jessica's character.

I liked how they gave us a glimpse of maybe she and Bella had a sort of a "real" friendship. I liked how they seemed to be more comfortable with each other than Jessica did with Bella.

She wasn't what I pictured Angela to be but she did portray that sweet, innocent and friendly person.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Once again.. Asians in Forks? Lol, I was so lost. Forks is a small town, not very diverse. So, I was a little confused on that point.

She still played the part, but her looks were very wrong for me!
Devious Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Devious Cullen »

I'm sorry, but I find the above comment to be somewhat... ridiculous.

Anyway. I think Christian did a great job. She pulled off the very likeable sweet girl without being fake. She really made Angela seem like a genuinely nice person. Though I'm sure Christian is as well hehe. And she had the insightfulness down as well. She fit the description in the book perfectly really. I hope that she stays on in the next couple of movies. I know that she is a very small character, but she's still very important. She is Bella's grounding in the human world, so those few scenes she has are important.