Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by PhoebeJ »

OMG I missed loads! Wow! I am so so so so so excited now!

I don't hate Jeremy! I love Jeremy! I don't really know why I love him...haha I just do!
It's not really his fault he's being all horrible, he has been through a lot!

Oh hurry up September!!!
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

rapid_reader1 wrote:Well we've only got 13 days to go, and Europe already has the DVD!!! (reminder to all TVD fans in the US: Season one comes out on DVD and Blu-Ray on August 31st)

To help the time pass, we've been given fantastic season two promo pics, as well as snapshots of the episodes. Because there are so many links and the maximum allowed is 7, here's a link to a VA website where I've posted them all:

Lots and lots of pics!
Yeahh.. Europe has the DVD, except from the Netherlands. *pissed off at all people who works in the shop*
It should have been released the 23rd but they have no forking idea when it will be in their stores! It annoys me so so so much.

Can you imagine you going to the store the 31st and they tell you "I have no idea what you're talking about, The Vampire Diaries DVD? That one isn't released yet, it will probably be October."

Seriously, I wished I could vamp out and scare the hell out of all of them! :twisted:
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!
The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

haha yesterday I showed my best friend the first ep of VD cuz I'm crushing on Ian now. So she was like: This is excatly like Twilight. And I'm like: NO IT'S NOTTTTTT! haha

You are so lucky that you ahve the DVD. I want the DVD but I don' have it. I'm going to ask my dad to buy it for me when he is going to the US. But it will be only in October :(
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Post by rapid_reader1 »

MAJOR SPOILERS!

The Vampire Diaries, season two, episode two synopsis:

Brave New World:
THE CARNIVAL FROM HELL — When a confused and desperate Caroline (Candice Accola) leaves the hospital and joins her friends at the Mystic Falls Carnival, Damon (Ian Somerhalder) wants to take immediate action, but Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Elena (Nina Dobrev) come to Caroline’s defense. Matt (Zach Roerig) is completely mystified by Caroline’s behavior, but still tries to tell her about his feelings for her. Damon has suspicions about Tyler’s Uncle Mason (guest star Taylor Kinney) and uses Tyler’s (Michael Trevino) volatile personality in an attempt to get Mason to reveal his secret. Upset with everything going on around her, Bonnie (Katerina Graham) takes her anger out on Damon. Steven R. McQueen also stars. John Dahl directed the episode written by Brian Young (#202).

Ohhhhh it's SO CLOSE I CAN TASTE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Less then two weeks away!!! :D Is everyone else as excited as I am!?!?!?!? AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Lol, now that I have that out of my system...poor Caroline :( I play her in roleplay on another website, and she's really a nice girl with (usually) good intentions :(

Btw, all of the Vampire Diaries pictures and info (unless otherwise stated) comes from Vampire-Diaries.net, an absolutely fantastic website dedicated to the books and TV show. Sometimes they get it from other websites, but this is where I'm getting it from. :)

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
cullengirl
Cataloging the Cullen Library

Post by cullengirl »

Hey Guys! I'm wearing my mod hat again. I don't mind you posting spoilers on this thread. Just be sure to use the "inv" function so that the spoilers are invisible. Some of us don't want to be spoiled so please respect everyone and use the inv function. Thanks!

Only 11 more days!
“Darkness will never take me…because I have you. Light of my life, Marissa. That’s what you are.”-LR
Banner by the awesome, beautiful and incredible Nena!
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Those who watched the Emmys last night hopefully recognised Nina Dobrev in the opening number with the Glee cast! She was fantastic! Is there anything she isn't good at? Maybe we'll even get a Vampire Diaries episode where she gets to show off all of her talents :D Who knows!?

Emmy's opening number with the lovely Nina singing and dancing

And here are some pictures of Nina's gorgeous dress!! :D

Pic #1
Pic #2

Here are some more pictures of Nina from Nina Dobrev Argentina, and here are some pictures of Nina's dress and pics of her in the opening dance number, via Vampire-Diaries.net.

We love you Nina! Btw, for those wondering, right after the Emmy's she had to catch a red eye in order to make it to the TVD set today, where she's filming. That is dedication!

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Yeah, I saw her. I was like, hey she looks familiar. and after a feconds I started bouncing in my seat while saying" It's Nina!!!! It's NINAAAAA!"
And it really IS a gorgeous dress. So much better then most of the dresses there. There were some that were so horrible it was hard to look at lol
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Have fun with the DVDs everyone! :D Only 8 days until season twooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Small short synopsis:

EDIT: UPDATED 9/4/10:
[STEFAN FACES A NEW DANGER — Elena, Damon and Alaric take a road trip to Duke University and search through Isobel’s research on folklore and paranormal phenomena to see if they can uncover any clues to the mystery surrounding the Lockwood family. Isobel’s former student, Vanessa, offers to guide them through the research and ends up getting quite an education herself. Stefan comes face to face with a terrifying new danger in the woods, and Tyler makes a shocking discovery about Mason.]

As always, thank you Vampire-Diaries.net for providing such fantastic information on all things Vampire Diaries related.

Only 6 more days!!!!! :D Did anyone else watch the repeat of the season one finale (Founder's Day) last night and think 'In one week I'll be sitting here watching The Return'? :D

funkidiva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by funkidiva »

Ive brought books 1,2, 3 & 4 so will get stuck in with them soon and see what differences there are between the books and the tv series. Wonder when season 2 will air in UK?

I feel quite neutral re Jeremy although I did end up feeling sorry for him in season 1. He certainly didnt have any luck with women!
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb" "...What shoes had Alice put me in? Stilettos? She'd lost her mind..."