Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Alice and Rapid: Hi!
I've joined the discussion. Sorry if it seems that my answers are a bit sketchy. I haven't seen the promo that much.. only once or twice. And my internet modem is being stupid (gah!) so i can't go and watch it again! Hopefully I'll get to see it soon =)
Also, let me know about the colour. I use a colour that Alice suggested but if it's too hard to read, I can change it =)

Alice
You're more than welcome. The pics are so exciting!!!
I can't wait for the season either! HURRY. UP. SEPTEMBER!
No, it's cool! The screen name sort of gives my location away anyway. I'm from Australia (or Aus as I sometimes say).
Where are you from?

EDIT ---
PS: I'm more of a Stelena fan then I am Delena... I love Damon and everything. He's HOT more than HOT. But I love Stefan and Elena together. They fit, ya know? And for myself personally, Stefan is more BF potential than Damon. Although I could have some fun with Damon hahahaha :lol: I think this might shake the boat a bit huh? =D I'm thinking you guys are team Damon!! Anywho, just thought I'd mention that.

ILoveAliceCullen<3 = PINK
rapid_reader1 = BLUE
aussie-twigirl (Paige) =ORANGE

1) Katherine introduces herself to someone.
Who do you think she's introducing herself to? I think it's.. Jenna. Or Bonnie.
I think it's Elena, cause she doesn't seem to like Bonnie, and why tell Jenna who she is? I mean, if you were an evil genious, why wouldn't you pretend to be Elena in front of her aunt?
Hm, Elena is a good one too! Well I thought, maybe Jenna hears John fall in the kitchen and she sees Katherine still vamping out or something and she says "I'm Katherine." But I like the Elena-one too.
Hmmm that could happen. I'm really curious about what happened to Jenna. Maybe when Elena heard something fall in the end of FD, it was Jenna dropping something because she found John.
Ooooh that's a good one too. Maybe Jenna dropped something. Or... maybe Jenna walked to the kitchen and.. Kath killed her too. A bit unlikely though, sorry my mind is fantasising. They can't kill Jenna, someone said they wanted to develop Jalaric in season 2. I HOPE SO! *yays*
YAY Jalaric! Lol, I love how Matt Davis (he's Alaric, right?) wanted a dirty sex scene with Jenna :lol: (Hint for my season three (stop reading if you don't want a vague spoiler): Jenna plays a big part in the last 8 episodes)
Elena's the most likely person Katherine would introduce herself too. But I too am curious about Jenna. I don't think Katherine would introduce herself right out to Jenna, and Jenna would be a little too confused/distressed seeing her nieces doppelganger with a bloody knife i think. I LOVE Jalaric!! haha @ the sex scene lol

2) Katherine chokes Bonnie and says "I know a lot of Bennett witches. It never ends well for them."
Scaaaaary! OMG I would love to see how Bonnie first reacts to Katherine. Will she know she's not Elena (if K is pretending to be E)?
I think Bonnie will be fooled until she gets one of those witch-feelings, or touches Katherine's hand. What does Bonnie even know about Katherine? I'm thinking just the basic stuff, so maybe she won't hate her until Katherine tries to choke her.
Well, Emily is Bonnie's ancestor and Emily knew Katherine, maybe she knows because of family stories or stuff? I guess you're right about the recognizing Elena only when she touches Kath.
OHHH! I wonder if the Bennett family has a founders journal!? I bet they do! Maybe she'll find it in season two!
On a less random topic, it's possible that she read something about Katherine in Emily's grimoure (sp?). I'm hoping to see more of the Emily/Katherine relationship in season two. We don't really know why Emily was so faithful to Katherine when she had the power to destroy her. Also, I want to know what happened at the end of their relationship.

I'm very curious about that too. Last thing we saw of Emily was when she took care of little Anna, when Katherine was taken and Jonathan took Pearl too. Wondering what happened between Emily and Anna after that! I mean, what did Anna do 145 years, lol? Maybe Anna isn't coming back but they're still doing flashbacks with her! =D
Maybe Emily and Anna are working together! I like the idea that Anna will be in flashbacks =) It would appease some of the fans who were crushed when she died. Apparently they're doing 3/4 flashbacks to 1864 this season.
Yeah i can't wait to see the K and B 'reunion/meeting'. K, i would think, would try and be E but I also think she's going to try and sweettalk Bonnie and get her on her side (even though that won't happen). I doubt B knows much about K, other than the two Salvatore brothers fell in love with her and she hurt them and messed with there minds. I'm also interested to see the Emily/kath relationship. And I can see that developing through Bonnie. I love 1864 flashbacks! can't wait to see more this season. And flashbacks with Anna would be awesome =)

3) Damon tells Stefan that he kissed Elena. Stefan is confused.
I loved the way Damon does this! I guess this is BEFORE they know it was Katherine..
LOL Damon's line is AWESOME! He's so funny! I'm kinda sad he didn't realize she was Katherine, though. :( Everyone was so sure he knew something when he touched his lip (swoons over Ian's lip), but apparently he's doing the exact same thing I did, which is telling your subconscious (which knows it was Katherine from the very beginning) to be quiet so he/I can enjoy the moment. I honestly had no idea it was Katherine until John said "Katherine?" lol Silly me!
Yeah everyone was sure he knew it, but apparently he doesn't. I didn't think he would, by the way. Guess that makes my predictions right. I'm kinda afraid now I know he didn't recognize.. I'm afraid now for what Katherine can do as 'Elena'. I'm very curious too, how they will find out. Probably Katherine meets Elena in the house, they meet and after Kath leaves, Elena will call Stefan/Damon to tell Kath is back.
"But.. I thought.." Damon sobbed, pouting "I thought you was the one I kissed," Damon finished sadly. He didn't want to meet Elena's eyes, he wanted to run away and never come back. "Damon," Elena whispered, "you know I'd never do that to Stefan. Even though you're incredibly hot, funny, amazing and the sexiest person I've ever met."

LOL agreed! If I was Stefan/Damon, I'd be feel rrreeeaaallllyyy stupid for not knowing it was Katherine. I always thought that Damon would be incredably angry at Katherine for tricking him, but apparently he isn't.
"I know Elena, but I just hoped..." Damon said saddly.
"What did I tell you about that thinkin?" Elena scolded, hands on hips.

"But you do think I'm the hottest, sexiest, funniest don't you?" He winked, smirking. He took a step closer.
"Don't even THINK about it Damon," Elena tried to say fierce. She failed, it came out as a whisper. "Damon," she whispered, breathing harder than normal. Her heart skipped a beat as he took another step towards her..
(VFF, I think we should write a fanfiction together! This is amazing. =D
You're turn ^-^)

LOL ooohhh I wanna spoil about season three all the time! Fanfic here we come! =P You're gonna have to wait for me to finish season three though. I'm on episode....15.
Since you made Damon sob, I'm making this funny =D
Damon leaned his head down so that there was less then an inch between their lips. Elena felt herself swooning slightly, and just when she was about to press her lips to his...
Damon backed away coughing. "That was gross."
Elena was still dizzy, but she said angrily, "If you didn't want to kiss me, then why did you do that?"
"I was working on my acting skills." Damon grinned. "Do you think I have a chance at playing Matt in the next season?"

I was sooo sure he knew it was her. Especially when he first kissed her cheek and then hesitated and went to kiss her lips. I can't wait to see the how Stefan/Damon/Elena deal with Katherine's return. Particularly the whole 'kiss' part. Oooh you guys are very clever ^^^^ Love this little RPG you got going. Sadly though, I'm not nearly as creative to do fanfics =)

4) Elena (Katherine?) is hugging Stefan and says...something....
It's something like "Just what I needed", I read the French subtitles someone made. Good thing I can speak French, huh!?
YAY VFF! *hugs VFF for speaking French* Lol, that's totally Katherine btw. I think Stefan's fooled by her here then realizes she's not Elena and starts pushing her against walls.
I think it's Kath too! Oooooh that's a good theory VFF!
Lol, Stefan is so not over Katherine. Why would he hate her? He's got no reason to.
Lol! So NOT over indeed! But we kinda agreed to that earlier. =D I'm so excited now that Kath said she'd come back for him! I always thought she loved Damon more. Apparently she doesn't love Damon more than we do! Lol.
Haha, that's okay, more Damon for us =) I don't think Katherine's back for Stefan, either. Partially, but that's not the main reason she's back. There's got to be something else she wants. Why show your cards in the first episode? Make the audience guess a little.
Yep my guess is Katherine! I agree that Stefan is not over her... but i think he's telling himself that he hates her. Katherine's back for something other than the Salvatore brothers, i just can't think what it is??? Me too, I also thought Katherine loved Damon more. But it makes sense if she really did compel Stefan to love her but didn't Damon, then it shows that she loved Stefan so much that she 'made' him love her back. But with Damon, she just took him for the ride and used him.

5) Stefan pushes Katherine up against lockers.
HOT!
LOL If Stefan gets Katherine, then Damon better get Elena. Hey, it all works out! Everybody's happy!
Told you I was totally shipping Kefan! Not that I'm interested in Kath/Stefan, but just it will work PERFECTLY out for Delena then, LOL.
LOL Did you read the new Danni/Ciara episode? DELENA forever!!! :D That reminds me, I really should go write today...
No, I haven't start reading their FF. I've so much to do (draw, making vids, write LS) and I really want YOURS to read. So their FF have to wait. =D
Lol, thanks VFF =D You should read it when you get a chance, though. Very good. Today is episode 6, Monday is episode 7-9, meaning new material for you! =D

6) Elena (Katherine?) says "Katherine is in this house, that means she's been invited in. What are we going to do?" Damon answers "Move"
I think it's Elena! Lol, Damon was funny. ;D
Lol, the crowd laughs at all of Damon's lines =) Apparently the good boy we saw in the season finale is no longer around. Also, I think it's Katherine. If it was Elena, then Nina gave her line really weird.
Katherine? What do you mean about Nina (Elena) giving her line weird?
Idk, just the way she said it was...wrong. Nina is too good of an actress. Or maybe it's just the tempo of the scene that makes it sound weird to us. If it was Katherine, then this is before Damon and Stefan find out who she really is. Lol, can you imagine poor Elena? She's going to talk to Katherine, then she'll call Stefan and Damon and find out they spent the whole day with Katherine when they thought she was Elena. =( Please Julie and Kevin, don't do this to Elena.
Lol, I can imagine that. You're right, maybe it is Katherine playing one of her games. Maybe she tries to find out wha.. WAIT! This can't be Katherine. Elena says "Katherine's been invited in", meaning they KNOW it was Katherine before, right? I guess they will be more careful now they know about Katherine. I think they, I dunno, can recognize Elena, I mean she IS not Katherine and Katherine IS not her. Now they know about Kath, they will be more careful and 'test' first if it's Elena or Kath?
Well hopefully they'll do that, but what if they find Katherine at the house, they think she's Elena, so then they know Kath is in town, but she's still with them when they find out. Idk where Elena is in all this...maybe at the hospital with Jeremy?
Love Damon's funnyness! Haha But yeah, I think it's Elena. Sounds like an Elena line. But it could be Kath fooling us! These two (E&K) are so confusing. lol Gosh I love all these theories!! Makes me MORE excited about the new Season!

7) Stefan says "Katherine is going to try to play us against each other. She will try to break us."
Guess I missed this scene, lol. Stefan says this to Damon?
Yeah, and it flashes between Damon, Stefan and Katherine. She has this smile that is SO unlike Elena when you see it. I think Stefan's totally right, too.
*is looking at the smile* You're totally right! Not an Elena-smile.
I'm already so impressed by Nina's preformance. =D Not many actors could do as well as she's doing.
True! Nina's my fave new actress. I loved Ashley Greene but.. well I adore Nina, truly. She said she was so grateful she has two amazing characters in a TV-show and I was like "Aww Nina, I'm so grateful you has two amazing characters, too, you're doing such a GREAT job!" =D
We're lucky to have her. She's one of my favorite actresses, and I'll be sad if she doesn't get lead part in some huge movie a few years from now. =) Lol, and we're lucky she has two characters because then we get to watch her twice the amount of time.
i love this quote! And it's sooo true as well! Nina is amazing.. and playing two very different characters shows how good an actor she is.

8) Damon is kissing Katherine (Elena?). Damon says "I just need to truth. *something*" Katherine pushes him away. She tells him "The truth is I've never loved you."
"I just need the true, for once." Aww poor Damon, *waves at Damon* I'm here for you if you want a shoulder to cry on.. or ANYTHING else! =D
LOL I'm guessing you came over here right after that conversation in the chatroom? haha You can have Damon on the weekends.
But poor Damon!! He's so lovable and just full of awesome! How can Katherine not love him? Is it even possible? Many TVD fans think that Damon needs something to hold on to in life. Finding Katherine was his goal for almost 1.5 centuries! He needs something/someone to hold on to, and I personally think he'll turn to Elena, since it looks like the Elena/Stefan relationship is about to go through some majorly rough waters.
Something I pointed out earlier today was that it doesn't make sense for Katherine to choose Stefan. I know opposites attract, but Katherine is so full of energy and life...I can't see Stefan keeping up with her. Katherine would love to rule the world, but Stefan doesn't even drink human blood. I really don't see what Katherine's thought process was with this.

I so agree with you! I love the French lines more than the English ones, at this point.
"J'ai seulement besoin de connaitre de la vérité. Juste pour une fois." (I just wanna know the true for one time.)
'La vérité est que.. Je ne t'ai jamais aimé.' (The truth is that I never have loved you)
I looooooooove the French language with emotions, it's the best. Anyway, I'm soooooo excited for this!

I WANT EPISODE ONE!!! *bangs head on desk...jk =)*
Lol VFF, careful. Ooooooh now I know why you had such headaches before! You said it was because of excitement and now I understand it's because you're banging you head on your desk if you get excited!
_____Omg someone opened the door and I like froze, I was so afraid to get caught, haha.__________

LOL no I don't bang my head on any desks, honestly. Or walls, for that matter. This wait is just as bad as any year wait for a new movie. =(
I do love this! And the french translation is sooo much better!! Damon does need something to hold on to... poor guy =( OMG the wait for this is KILLING ME!!! And I have NO idea when Australia get the series... last season we got it a week after the US. So hopefully *fingers crossed* they do that again here. But i'm not sure, cos Gossip Girl is a whole year behind the US and VD and GG are on the same channel. humph!

9) Damon throws something at the wall.
*patts wall* U're going 2 be okay deary.
LOL This makes my heart hurt. =( Poor Damon!! He deserves so much more then her anyway! *glares at Katherine*
Maybe it's not because what Kath said.. Maybe it is because he found out he didn't kiss Elena but Kath?
OOOHHHH that's good VFF! Maybe/Probably! Maybe it's a mixture of both. =D
Both things make me feel for Damon, haha. It's Nina's fault anyway!
Lol, Katherine's fault. And Isobel's because she had a daughter who looks so exactly like Kath.
Poor poor poor Damon =( The entire Delena fandom will have a hug for you when this episode comes.

Yeah poor damon. I feel so sorry for this guy. He hasn't really had a very good life has he? It's probably a mix of both Elena and Kath.. but i'm guessing it's more about Kath. She was the reason for his vampire existence after all and then she turns around and says she NEVER loved him... CRUSHED!

10) Katherine tells Stefan "I came back for you." Stefan responds "The only problem Katherine is that I hate you." Katherine picks something up off the ground and stabs him with it.
Aww that would hurt, a lot. She's very on edge!
A part of me loves Katherine for being such an unforgetable female villian, but the other part of me already dislikes her. She just took out Damon's heart, stomped on it, then crushed it into powder, and now she's stabbing the man she says she truly loves? Someone has problems. I'm hoping it wasn't close to his heart. =(
She has to burn in hell for crushing Damon's heart! I'll set her on fire myself. :twisted:
I don't think so, she just likes to torture him, lol. How could both Bro's even FALL for her? The girl is wicked!

:shock: Wow VFF you've got a dark side lol. Katherine+Stefan= ??+Happy Delena fans! Katherine+Damon=VERY unhappy Delena fans!!
You didn't knew I've got this dark side before we got friends? Ghehehehe, your bad, now you must be terrified. I'm a seriously stalker and I like setting fictional vampires on fire! Just kidding, I'm just a candy-addict. Hey do you know (http://www.hollandsbest.com/licorice/im ... 4_duos.jpg) this stuff? It's Damonlicous, I'm totally addict. I'm eating bunch of those things until I get nauseas and even then I eat more and more, LOL.
Ontopic: Well Kath don't want Damon, so I guess we're having happy Delena friends rather than unhappy ones! =D

Lol VFF, no I've never had that candy before. And Kath will regret her decision to be with Stefan when she sees how boring he is lol
Oh that's gotta hurt! But she deserves it for being sooo EVILY!!!

11) John lying on the ground in a pool of blood.
Didn't notice! Guess the camera I did see was at the ceiling, lol!
Yeah, and we only get a glimpse. I don't know why, but this has really stayed with me since I first watched the video. Can you imagine coming home the day you finally realized who your birth father is, and then you find him stabbed? Not to mention Katherine's back in town and Jeremy is upstairs about to turn into a vampire.
So, that's what I was thinking too. Vampire diaries seems a lot more realistic then Twilight is, but.. the way Elena has to get through all stuff. If it was REAL, you know, all those things she has to go through, I'd totally freak out. The storylines must be less fantasy, Elena's the character what's contradicting this. She lost her parents, has a vampire-boyfriend, has a witchbitch-girlfriend, has the vampire-brother of her vampire-boyfriend fall in love with her, has almost a vampire-brother herself and her aunt is dating a vampire-hunter-by-night who's friends with vampires!
How insanely unrealistic is that!? Lol! Oh I forgot about her birth-mother is a vampire too, who's trying to kill her vampire-boyfriends and a father who wants to protect her from vampires too, although not from her vampire-mother. Guess that's all, lol.

LOL Poor Elena. Good for us we have a wonderful Nina to act it all out =)
She's doing such a great job. I really love her! Hey, there's one thing that annoys me though. In the beginning (first 3/4 episodes) Elena was writing in her diary. After that she never wrote again, that was what I loved. In the beginning of an episode start with 'Dear diary," it was so cool. I'm kinda annoyed they don't do that anymore. =(
I've been thinking about that too lately. It's a big part of the books, and it helps us to know her better. Dear Julie and Kevin, please give Elena more diary entries.
I think I missed this part too! But it's been a while since I've seen the vid.. humph!

12) Elena spinning around.
With vamp-speed?
No, it looked like she's just gotten home and something happened behind her, so she spun around. Nothing fancy, and she was definatelly wearing the clothes the real Elena wore when she came home at the end of Founders Day.
EXCITED! I'm curious with what the episode will starts since there were so many cliffhangers!
OHHH In an interview with Nina, Ian and Julie Plec, Nina spilled accidentally that they show what happens next then go back to see a few other people's pov's. It was that, or maybe it was that we see other's povs and then see what happens next...either way, it sounds interesting!
SOUNDS AMAZING! I'd love to see what happened next first and then go back in time! =D
September 10th, please come faaaaaaaaster, can't it come with vamp-speed to us? =D

Lol, I'm just waiting for 9th =P hahaha From the expierences I had with Lost (where we saw the same thing happen 3/4 times from different povs for about 3 episodes) I'm not crazy about this idea, but of course I'll go with it.
I'm also interested to see how the ep starts... my guess is right from where it left off. With Elena hearing a noise and Kath and John in the Kitchen? But who knows? Anything can happen on this show! =P

13) Two people...fighting?
Katherine and Damon! I recognize his groan/moan/sigh whatever escaped from his lips. LOL sounds dirty. Think it's Damon and Kath.
Lol, did you see any faces, or are we just guessing? Because, personally, if we're playing the guessing/hoping game, I'm all for Elena and Damon
Not sure, VFF, the clip is kinda confusing and crappy. Maybe we can find out after an official promo!
Isn't it sad how both promo videos missed the same parts? lol PLEASE GIVE US AN OFFICIAL PROMO!!!
YES! A real one! =D When do you think they will release it?
I had the idea yesterday that they'll release it as the episode one promo. Back when there were breaks, about a week before they started again, they'd release the new promo video for the next episode. That's what they'll probably do, but for now I'm looking at the CW's website every time I come online =)
*Chanting to CW* BRING US MORE PROMOS! BRING US MORE PROMOS! *End chanting* Ummmm. Damon seems to be one of the two.. but that's a guess. Really, i have no idea!

14) Someone attacking Katherine. She pushes him to the ground.
Damon. I thought this was the fight you meant above, lol.
LOL yes, I think that's Katherine and Damon. Possibly Stefan.
Damon Damon Damon, kill heeeeer, save Lienie. Lol what do you think of the nick Lienie for Elena? Kinda cute huh? Would be so cool if Damon would give her a cute nickname <3333
Lovin the idea for a Damon/Elena nickname! Lienie is cuuttteee =)
Damon: Come here tater tots.
Elena: I'm coming teddy bear!

What's a 'tater tots'? Lol, teddy bear. Haha, that's not really a new one. Everyone always calls boys teddy bear. We should come up with one nobody ever knew it existed. *thinking hard*
LOL people use tater tots like they use teddy bears.Tater tots
Damon. Or maybe Stefan????

15) Elena or Katherine hugging Stefan (At least I think that's Stefan)
Not sure...
His hair looked just like Stefan's...
Haha, lol I can't seee! I believe you! =D
*goes to watch video again*
*Is at work* Can't watch. Anyways, it doesn't matter, I can watch it another 390 times but I won't figure it out with this crappy quality, LOL.
LOL agreed!
My guess is Stefan?

16) Stefan. Elena/Katherine. Bonnie. Damon. Something. Elena?
Toooooo fast for my human eyes!
LOL where's a sexy vamp when you need one?
*pokes at Damon* THERE!
Me: *waves* HIIIII SEXY VAMPIRE!!! =D
*grabs VFF's arm* He wouldn't even notice us if we were standing in front of him, naked. Let's not get our hopes up, the only one Damon sees is Elena! =(
Aww someone's in a bad mood. If we were talking about Stefan, I might agree. With Damon, though, he's always looking for girls, especially when one breaks his heart or doesn't show interest.
??? um i'm confused.
Ooh someone mentioned Sexy Damon??? Where? Hehe =P Damon's always looking for girls.. whether they're vampy or not!

17) Katherine says "You hate me huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story Stefan, not the end of one."
LOVE IT!
That is going to be quoted until the end of time. By me, at least. haha. The way Nina says it is so beyond perfect. =)
To-ta-lly right VFF. I love it, it IS perfect and it IS so Katherine. =D
I wish she hadn't said "huh" though. Hopefully she didn't. It was hard to tell. The rest of the quote is AWESOME though!
Oh I like the 'huh' LOL. It adds somethings to it, like she's acting surprised although she already knew he hated her.
LOL I think Kath knows he's lying, just like we know he is. =)
EPIC LINE!!!! It will go down as one of the greatest VDS2 lines... at least for now anyway!! Haha

Can't freakishly WAIT!
Me either!!!! Lol, at least we got my season two and three to keep us busy! =) Well, you will, but I'll run out of episodes to write soon =( Off to write another! haha
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Can't wait for your PMs on Monday! C-an't W-ait! <33
LOL if only I felt the need to write today. :( I wrote 3.5 episodes yesterday, a new record for me :) I hate stopping episodes right in the middle.
Woah! I wrote 2 pages of chapter 3. I wanna send you some stuff, if you'd like to.
Oohhhh I still need to read chapter two! haha. I'm gonna go edit and write for a while, because I'm behind on editting and I might not get much of a chance to write for a few days =( Today is a madly-writing day lol
SO SO SO SO EXCITED FOR THIS NEW SEASON!!! CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!! Please please please HURRY September!!! =D =D =D

Note: These characters were not mention/shown in the promo at all: Jeremy (wonder why?), Jenna (please don't let Katherine hurt Jenna!!!!), Alaric, Caroline (PLEASE don't let my RP character be dead!!!!!), Matt, and Tyler (apparently wolfy things start happening in episode 1).
Yeah in an interview on Comic Con they said that werewolves would be introduced in episode 1. Though they didn't say werewolves, but you know, they said "another huge mystery what's dangerous". So, werewolves. =D
Oooooh I hope nothing happens to ALARIC/Jenna/Caroline and Matt! I guess they didn't mention Tyler because they want some surprise. =D

I heard the same thing about episode one, and also that they didn't want to show Jer in the promo cause they still want it to be a suprise =D
Well, either he dies and becomes a vampire, or he will really die because he didn't have enough Anna-blood in his systeme or he didn't take the pills after all. =D
I don't want Jer to turn vampy. =(

I don't either, but why even bring it up if he's not going to? He can still live too
Jalaric = Bring more of this!!! Pleaseeeeeee???
Caroline = Not everyone can be vampy, wolfy or dead, surely?
Matt = He's cute. He's not going anywhere i don't think
Tyler= Woo!! Werewolf's!!! Awesome. Can't wait for this to come out!

Oh and two other details about the season:
1) Mason Lockwood, Tyler's uncle, is join VD. Apparently he will be involved in Tyler wolf discovery
Check it out --> Tyler's inner rage and Mason Lockwood.. hmm?
2) Annnnd in bigger news. Courtney Ford (Dexter, Grey's Anatomy and NCIS) has scored the role of the BLUE DEVIL???????? She will play Vanessa. A Duke graduate who comes to Mystic Falls to help Damon, Alaric and Elena with Isobel research!

So what do you think about this?? Particularly the Blue Devil? There's been spectuation that this is like (spoiler Shai!) Klaude from VDBooks but that sounds a bit off... she seems to me to be more like Meredith?? Or at least a bit based on her. If she's a Meredith-like character, then what do you think this means for Jalaric????

This is what she looks like!

AND HERE and HEREsome more VD S2 spoiler's/story lines =P

And lastly a pic tweeted by our favourite gal, Nina, looking very bloody and vampy. KATHERINE'S BACCCCCCCCCCCCKK!!!!!

One final question: What one other person died as a result of the season finale? Jeremy? Caroline? John?
I'm hoping Jeremy, just because he has to die in order to turn vamp, which is why he overdosed. Becoming a vamp is much better then my RP character dying, or Elena's birthfather.

Why would there die another person as a result of the finale?
They released a number before the season finale, and there was still one more when it was over. At least, that's what I heard.
Yes, I remembered they talked about 'one young character and one older actor'.
But I think we already know who died. Anna is the young one, Mayor Lockwood is the older one? =)

Hmmm I hope so! *hopes no one new dies*
Hmm. I alway thought that there was only 2 deaths in the finale? Lockwood and Anna.. but that was said for the finale! Remember there's 3 characters on the brink of death... Jer, John and Caroline. One of those could die in the new Ep!? If one of these were to die, I want it to be John!! He seriously needs to GO!!!!
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Paige:: Color is fine =) Easy to read

rapid_reader1 = BLUE

I think it's Elena, cause she doesn't seem to like Bonnie, and why tell Jenna who she is? I mean, if you were an evil genious, why wouldn't you pretend to be Elena in front of her aunt?
Hm, Elena is a good one too! Well I thought, maybe Jenna hears John fall in the kitchen and she sees Katherine still vamping out or something and she says "I'm Katherine." But I like the Elena-one too.
Hmmm that could happen. I'm really curious about what happened to Jenna. Maybe when Elena heard something fall in the end of FD, it was Jenna dropping something because she found John.
Ooooh that's a good one too. Maybe Jenna dropped something. Or... maybe Jenna walked to the kitchen and.. Kath killed her too. A bit unlikely though, sorry my mind is fantasising. They can't kill Jenna, someone said they wanted to develop Jalaric in season 2. I HOPE SO! *yays*
YAY Jalaric! Lol, I love how Matt Davis (he's Alaric, right?) wanted a dirty sex scene with Jenna :lol: (Hint for my season three (stop reading if you don't want a vague spoiler): Jenna plays a big part in the last 8 episodes)
Elena's the most likely person Katherine would introduce herself too. But I too am curious about Jenna. I don't think Katherine would introduce herself right out to Jenna, and Jenna would be a little too confused/distressed seeing her nieces doppelganger with a bloody knife i think. I LOVE Jalaric!! haha @ the sex scene :lol:
Lol, agreed! Poor Jenna =) She's going to have some nice shocks this season! =D

2) Katherine chokes Bonnie and says "I know a lot of Bennett witches. It never ends well for them."
Scaaaaary! OMG I would love to see how Bonnie first reacts to Katherine. Will she know she's not Elena (if K is pretending to be E)?
I think Bonnie will be fooled until she gets one of those witch-feelings, or touches Katherine's hand. What does Bonnie even know about Katherine? I'm thinking just the basic stuff, so maybe she won't hate her until Katherine tries to choke her.
Well, Emily is Bonnie's ancestor and Emily knew Katherine, maybe she knows because of family stories or stuff? I guess you're right about the recognizing Elena only when she touches Kath.
OHHH! I wonder if the Bennett family has a founders journal!? I bet they do! Maybe she'll find it in season two!
On a less random topic, it's possible that she read something about Katherine in Emily's grimoure (sp?). I'm hoping to see more of the Emily/Katherine relationship in season two. We don't really know why Emily was so faithful to Katherine when she had the power to destroy her. Also, I want to know what happened at the end of their relationship.

I'm very curious about that too. Last thing we saw of Emily was when she took care of little Anna, when Katherine was taken and Jonathan took Pearl too. Wondering what happened between Emily and Anna after that! I mean, what did Anna do 145 years, lol? Maybe Anna isn't coming back but they're still doing flashbacks with her! =D
Maybe Emily and Anna are working together! I like the idea that Anna will be in flashbacks =) It would appease some of the fans who were crushed when she died. Apparently they're doing 3/4 flashbacks to 1864 this season.
Yeah i can't wait to see the K and B 'reunion/meeting'. K, i would think, would try and be E but I also think she's going to try and sweettalk Bonnie and get her on her side (even though that won't happen). I doubt B knows much about K, other than the two Salvatore brothers fell in love with her and she hurt them and messed with there minds. I'm also interested to see the Emily/kath relationship. And I can see that developing through Bonnie. I love 1864 flashbacks! can't wait to see more this season. And flashbacks with Anna would be awesome =)
Yeah, we never got to see much about Anna. I'd like to learn more about her, and how she was turned into a vampire. And the Katherine/Emily relationship promises some good times =)

I loved the way Damon does this! I guess this is BEFORE they know it was Katherine..
LOL Damon's line is AWESOME! He's so funny! I'm kinda sad he didn't realize she was Katherine, though. :( Everyone was so sure he knew something when he touched his lip (swoons over Ian's lip), but apparently he's doing the exact same thing I did, which is telling your subconscious (which knows it was Katherine from the very beginning) to be quiet so he/I can enjoy the moment. I honestly had no idea it was Katherine until John said "Katherine?" lol Silly me!
Yeah everyone was sure he knew it, but apparently he doesn't. I didn't think he would, by the way. Guess that makes my predictions right. I'm kinda afraid now I know he didn't recognize.. I'm afraid now for what Katherine can do as 'Elena'. I'm very curious too, how they will find out. Probably Katherine meets Elena in the house, they meet and after Kath leaves, Elena will call Stefan/Damon to tell Kath is back.
"But.. I thought.." Damon sobbed, pouting "I thought you was the one I kissed," Damon finished sadly. He didn't want to meet Elena's eyes, he wanted to run away and never come back. "Damon," Elena whispered, "you know I'd never do that to Stefan. Even though you're incredibly hot, funny, amazing and the sexiest person I've ever met."

LOL agreed! If I was Stefan/Damon, I'd be feel rrreeeaaallllyyy stupid for not knowing it was Katherine. I always thought that Damon would be incredably angry at Katherine for tricking him, but apparently he isn't.

"But you do think I'm the hottest, sexiest, funniest don't you?" He winked, smirking. He took a step closer.
"Don't even THINK about it Damon," Elena tried to say fierce. She failed, it came out as a whisper. "Damon," she whispered, breathing harder than normal. Her heart skipped a beat as he took another step towards her..
You're turn ^-^)

LOL ooohhh I wanna spoil about season three all the time! Fanfic here we come! =P You're gonna have to wait for me to finish season three though. I'm on episode....15.
Damon leaned his head down so that there was less then an inch between their lips. Elena felt herself swooning slightly, and just when she was about to press her lips to his...
Elena was still dizzy, but she said angrily, "If you didn't want to kiss me, then why did you do that?"
"I was working on my acting skills." Damon grinned. "Do you think I have a chance at playing Matt in the next season?"

I was sooo sure he knew it was her. Especially when he first kissed her cheek and then hesitated and went to kiss her lips. I can't wait to see the how Stefan/Damon/Elena deal with Katherine's return. Particularly the whole 'kiss' part. Oooh you guys are very clever ^^^^ Love this little RPG you got going. Sadly though, I'm not nearly as creative to do fanfics =)
So apparently by the end of episode one, Damon knows who he kissed, Stefan knows who Damon thought he kissed, and Elena knows who Damon thought he kissed. Stefan isn't happy with it =D

It's something like "Just what I needed", I read the French subtitles someone made. Good thing I can speak French, huh!?
YAY VFF! *hugs VFF for speaking French* Lol, that's totally Katherine btw. I think Stefan's fooled by her here then realizes she's not Elena and starts pushing her against walls.
Lol, Stefan is so not over Katherine. Why would he hate her? He's got no reason to.
Lol! So NOT over indeed! But we kinda agreed to that earlier. =D I'm so excited now that Kath said she'd come back for him! I always thought she loved Damon more. Apparently she doesn't love Damon more than we do! Lol.
Haha, that's okay, more Damon for us =) I don't think Katherine's back for Stefan, either. Partially, but that's not the main reason she's back. There's got to be something else she wants. Why show your cards in the first episode? Make the audience guess a little.
Yep my guess is Katherine! I agree that Stefan is not over her... but i think he's telling himself that he hates her. Katherine's back for something other than the Salvatore brothers, i just can't think what it is??? Me too, I also thought Katherine loved Damon more. But it makes sense if she really did compel Stefan to love her but didn't Damon, then it shows that she loved Stefan so much that she 'made' him love her back. But with Damon, she just took him for the ride and used him.
Stefan has no reason to hate Katherine, and that will get him into a lot of trouble. Damon hates her for everything she's done to him, and the same goes for Elena. But Stefan? Not much.
Katherine is definately back for more then Stefan. I don't think she compelled him to love her, but she did compel him to drink her blood.
Poor Damon =(

HOT!
LOL If Stefan gets Katherine, then Damon better get Elena. Hey, it all works out! Everybody's happy!
Told you I was totally shipping Kefan! Not that I'm interested in Kath/Stefan, but just it will work PERFECTLY out for Delena then, LOL.
LOL Did you read the new Danni/Ciara episode? DELENA forever!!! :D That reminds me, I really should go write today...
No, I haven't start reading their FF. I've so much to do (draw, making vids, write LS) and I really want YOURS to read. So their FF have to wait. =D
Lol, thanks VFF =D You should read it when you get a chance, though. Very good. Today is episode 6, Monday is episode 7-9, meaning new material for you! =D
8/14 EDIT: My season two was a big success :D Yay!

6) Elena (Katherine?) says "Katherine is in this house, that means she's been invited in. What are we going to do?" Damon answers "Move"
Lol, the crowd laughs at all of Damon's lines =) Apparently the good boy we saw in the season finale is no longer around. Also, I think it's Katherine. If it was Elena, then Nina gave her line really weird.
Idk, just the way she said it was...wrong. Nina is too good of an actress. Or maybe it's just the tempo of the scene that makes it sound weird to us. If it was Katherine, then this is before Damon and Stefan find out who she really is. Lol, can you imagine poor Elena? She's going to talk to Katherine, then she'll call Stefan and Damon and find out they spent the whole day with Katherine when they thought she was Elena. =( Please Julie and Kevin, don't do this to Elena.
Lol, I can imagine that. You're right, maybe it is Katherine playing one of her games. Maybe she tries to find out wha.. WAIT! This can't be Katherine. Elena says "Katherine's been invited in", meaning they KNOW it was Katherine before, right? I guess they will be more careful now they know about Katherine. I think they, I dunno, can recognize Elena, I mean she IS not Katherine and Katherine IS not her. Now they know about Kath, they will be more careful and 'test' first if it's Elena or Kath?
Well hopefully they'll do that, but what if they find Katherine at the house, they think she's Elena, so then they know Kath is in town, but she's still with them when they find out. Idk where Elena is in all this...maybe at the hospital with Jeremy?
Love Damon's funnyness! Haha But yeah, I think it's Elena. Sounds like an Elena line. But it could be Kath fooling us! These two (E&K) are so confusing. lol Gosh I love all these theories!! Makes me MORE excited about the new Season!
Same! I can't wait to hear about why Katherine's in Mystic Falls. It sounds like an Elena line...but the way it's delivered makes me think it's Katherine.

7) Stefan says "Katherine is going to try to play us against each other. She will try to break us."
Yeah, and it flashes between Damon, Stefan and Katherine. She has this smile that is SO unlike Elena when you see it. I think Stefan's totally right, too.
I'm already so impressed by Nina's preformance. =D Not many actors could do as well as she's doing.
True! Nina's my fave new actress. I loved Ashley Greene but.. well I adore Nina, truly. She said she was so grateful she has two amazing characters in a TV-show and I was like "Aww Nina, I'm so grateful you has two amazing characters, too, you're doing such a GREAT job!" =D
We're lucky to have her. She's one of my favorite actresses, and I'll be sad if she doesn't get lead part in some huge movie a few years from now. =) Lol, and we're lucky she has two characters because then we get to watch her twice the amount of time.
i love this quote! And it's sooo true as well! Nina is amazing.. and playing two very different characters shows how good an actor she is.
Nina's got such a great future in front of her =) She's incredably talented, and has great hair (lol)

8) Damon is kissing Katherine (Elena?). Damon says "I just need to truth. *something*" Katherine pushes him away. She tells him "The truth is I've never loved you."
"I just need the true, for once." Aww poor Damon, *waves at Damon* I'm here for you if you want a shoulder to cry on.. or ANYTHING else! =D
LOL I'm guessing you came over here right after that conversation in the chatroom? haha You can have Damon on the weekends.
But poor Damon!! He's so lovable and just full of awesome! How can Katherine not love him? Is it even possible? Many TVD fans think that Damon needs something to hold on to in life. Finding Katherine was his goal for almost 1.5 centuries! He needs something/someone to hold on to, and I personally think he'll turn to Elena, since it looks like the Elena/Stefan relationship is about to go through some majorly rough waters.
Something I pointed out earlier today was that it doesn't make sense for Katherine to choose Stefan. I know opposites attract, but Katherine is so full of energy and life...I can't see Stefan keeping up with her. Katherine would love to rule the world, but Stefan doesn't even drink human blood. I really don't see what Katherine's thought process was with this.

I so agree with you! I love the French lines more than the English ones, at this point.
"J'ai seulement besoin de connaitre de la vérité. Juste pour une fois." (I just wanna know the true for one time.)
'La vérité est que.. Je ne t'ai jamais aimé.' (The truth is that I never have loved you)
I looooooooove the French language with emotions, it's the best. Anyway, I'm soooooo excited for this!

Lol VFF, careful. Ooooooh now I know why you had such headaches before! You said it was because of excitement and now I understand it's because you're banging you head on your desk if you get excited!
_____Omg someone opened the door and I like froze, I was so afraid to get caught, haha.__________

LOL no I don't bang my head on any desks, honestly. Or walls, for that matter. This wait is just as bad as any year wait for a new movie. =(
I do love this! And the french translation is sooo much better!! Damon does need something to hold on to... poor guy =( OMG the wait for this is KILLING ME!!! And I have NO idea when Australia get the series... last season we got it a week after the US. So hopefully *fingers crossed* they do that again here. But i'm not sure, cos Gossip Girl is a whole year behind the US and VD and GG are on the same channel. humph!
Aww :( ILoveAliceCullen<3 watches it online somewhere....

LOL This makes my heart hurt. =( Poor Damon!! He deserves so much more then her anyway! *glares at Katherine*
Maybe it's not because what Kath said.. Maybe it is because he found out he didn't kiss Elena but Kath?
Lol, Katherine's fault. And Isobel's because she had a daughter who looks so exactly like Kath.
Poor poor poor Damon =( The entire Delena fandom will have a hug for you when this episode comes.

Yeah poor damon. I feel so sorry for this guy. He hasn't really had a very good life has he? It's probably a mix of both Elena and Kath.. but i'm guessing it's more about Kath. She was the reason for his vampire existence after all and then she turns around and says she NEVER loved him... CRUSHED!
Yeah, it's going to be a bad day for Damon when he finds out a) He kissed Kath, not Elena and b) Kath never loved him

10) Katherine tells Stefan "I came back for you." Stefan responds "The only problem Katherine is that I hate you." Katherine picks something up off the ground and stabs him with it.
A part of me loves Katherine for being such an unforgetable female villian, but the other part of me already dislikes her. She just took out Damon's heart, stomped on it, then crushed it into powder, and now she's stabbing the man she says she truly loves? Someone has problems. I'm hoping it wasn't close to his heart. =(
She has to burn in hell for crushing Damon's heart! I'll set her on fire myself. :twisted:
I don't think so, she just likes to torture him, lol. How could both Bro's even FALL for her? The girl is wicked!

:shock: Wow VFF you've got a dark side lol. Katherine+Stefan= ??+Happy Delena fans! Katherine+Damon=VERY unhappy Delena fans!!
You didn't knew I've got this dark side before we got friends? Ghehehehe, your bad, now you must be terrified. I'm a seriously stalker and I like setting fictional vampires on fire! Just kidding, I'm just a candy-addict. Hey do you know (http://www.hollandsbest.com/licorice/im ... 4_duos.jpg) this stuff? It's Damonlicous, I'm totally addict. I'm eating bunch of those things until I get nauseas and even then I eat more and more, LOL.
Ontopic: Well Kath don't want Damon, so I guess we're having happy Delena friends rather than unhappy ones! =D

Lol VFF, no I've never had that candy before. And Kath will regret her decision to be with Stefan when she sees how boring he is lol
Agreed! Too bad Stefan doesn't mean it =(

Yeah, and we only get a glimpse. I don't know why, but this has really stayed with me since I first watched the video. Can you imagine coming home the day you finally realized who your birth father is, and then you find him stabbed? Not to mention Katherine's back in town and Jeremy is upstairs about to turn into a vampire.
So, that's what I was thinking too. Vampire diaries seems a lot more realistic then Twilight is, but.. the way Elena has to get through all stuff. If it was REAL, you know, all those things she has to go through, I'd totally freak out. The storylines must be less fantasy, Elena's the character what's contradicting this. She lost her parents, has a vampire-boyfriend, has a witchbitch-girlfriend, has the vampire-brother of her vampire-boyfriend fall in love with her, has almost a vampire-brother herself and her aunt is dating a vampire-hunter-by-night who's friends with vampires!
How insanely unrealistic is that!? Lol! Oh I forgot about her birth-mother is a vampire too, who's trying to kill her vampire-boyfriends and a father who wants to protect her from vampires too, although not from her vampire-mother. Guess that's all, lol.

She's doing such a great job. I really love her! Hey, there's one thing that annoys me though. In the beginning (first 3/4 episodes) Elena was writing in her diary. After that she never wrote again, that was what I loved. In the beginning of an episode start with 'Dear diary," it was so cool. I'm kinda annoyed they don't do that anymore. =(
I've been thinking about that too lately. It's a big part of the books, and it helps us to know her better. Dear Julie and Kevin, please give Elena more diary entries.
I think I missed this part too! But it's been a while since I've seen the vid.. humph!
Lol, I posted the promo video on the last page, I think =)

With vamp-speed?
No, it looked like she's just gotten home and something happened behind her, so she spun around. Nothing fancy, and she was definatelly wearing the clothes the real Elena wore when she came home at the end of Founders Day.
EXCITED! I'm curious with what the episode will starts since there were so many cliffhangers!
OHHH In an interview with Nina, Ian and Julie Plec, Nina spilled accidentally that they show what happens next then go back to see a few other people's pov's. It was that, or maybe it was that we see other's povs and then see what happens next...either way, it sounds interesting!
SOUNDS AMAZING! I'd love to see what happened next first and then go back in time! =D
September 10th, please come faaaaaaaaster, can't it come with vamp-speed to us? =D

Lol, I'm just waiting for 9th =P hahaha From the expierences I had with Lost (where we saw the same thing happen 3/4 times from different povs for about 3 episodes) I'm not crazy about this idea, but of course I'll go with it.
I'm also interested to see how the ep starts... my guess is right from where it left off. With Elena hearing a noise and Kath and John in the Kitchen? But who knows? Anything can happen on this show! =P
I watched an interview with Julie Plec and Nina Dobrev where Nina accidentally let it spill that the show begins like 10 seconds in the past, and we watch it from other perspective(s?) before seeing what happens next. Sounds interesting =D

Katherine and Damon! I recognize his groan/moan/sigh whatever escaped from his lips. LOL sounds dirty. Think it's Damon and Kath.
Lol, did you see any faces, or are we just guessing? Because, personally, if we're playing the guessing/hoping game, I'm all for Elena and Damon
Not sure, VFF, the clip is kinda confusing and crappy. Maybe we can find out after an official promo!
Isn't it sad how both promo videos missed the same parts? lol PLEASE GIVE US AN OFFICIAL PROMO!!!
I had the idea yesterday that they'll release it as the episode one promo. Back when there were breaks, about a week before they started again, they'd release the new promo video for the next episode. That's what they'll probably do, but for now I'm looking at the CW's website every time I come online =)
*Chanting to CW* BRING US MORE PROMOS! BRING US MORE PROMOS! *End chanting* Ummmm. Damon seems to be one of the two.. but that's a guess. Really, i have no idea!
It's been season one/two TVD golore this week! =D
*Look at next post for abundance of TVD season one and two video's and promos*
Enjoy!

Damon Damon Damon, kill heeeeer, save Lienie. Lol what do you think of the nick Lienie for Elena? Kinda cute huh? Would be so cool if Damon would give her a cute nickname <3333

What's a 'tater tots'? Lol, teddy bear. Haha, that's not really a new one. Everyone always calls boys teddy bear. We should come up with one nobody ever knew it existed. *thinking hard*
Daaaammmooonnnn *swoon*

Not sure...
*Is at work* Can't watch. Anyways, it doesn't matter, I can watch it another 390 times but I won't figure it out with this crappy quality, LOL.
LOL agreed!
My guess is Stefan?
Yep =)

*pokes at Damon* THERE!
*grabs VFF's arm* He wouldn't even notice us if we were standing in front of him, naked. Let's not get our hopes up, the only one Damon sees is Elena! =(
Aww someone's in a bad mood. If we were talking about Stefan, I might agree. With Damon, though, he's always looking for girls, especially when one breaks his heart or doesn't show interest.
??? um i'm confused.
Ooh someone mentioned Sexy Damon??? Where? Hehe =P Damon's always looking for girls.. whether they're vampy or not!

LOL yes! BTW ALL VAMPIRE DIARIES FANS: VOTE IN THE SEXY BEAST POLL FOR DAMON: http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/08/12/vampi ... exy-beast/ (It's only open a few more hours, btw) And don't forget to vote next week when he goes against Edward! GRRRR!!!!

17) Katherine says "You hate me huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story Stefan, not the end of one."
LOVE IT!
That is going to be quoted until the end of time. By me, at least. haha. The way Nina says it is so beyond perfect. =)
I wish she hadn't said "huh" though. Hopefully she didn't. It was hard to tell. The rest of the quote is AWESOME though!
Oh I like the 'huh' LOL. It adds somethings to it, like she's acting surprised although she already knew he hated her.
EPIC LINE!!!! It will go down as one of the greatest VDS2 lines... at least for now anyway!! Haha
LOL Agreed! Great line! I've already seen it in a few signatures =D If episode one is as good as it looks, can you imagine the season two finale!?!?!? Half of the world will pass out!

Can't freakishly WAIT!
Me either!!!! Lol, at least we got my season two and three to keep us busy! =) Well, you will, but I'll run out of episodes to write soon =( Off to write another! haha
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Can't wait for your PMs on Monday! C-an't W-ait! <33
LOL if only I felt the need to write today. :( I wrote 3.5 episodes yesterday, a new record for me :) I hate stopping episodes right in the middle.
Woah! I wrote 2 pages of chapter 3. I wanna send you some stuff, if you'd like to.
Oohhhh I still need to read chapter two! haha. I'm gonna go edit and write for a while, because I'm behind on editting and I might not get much of a chance to write for a few days =( Today is a madly-writing day lol
SO SO SO SO EXCITED FOR THIS NEW SEASON!!! CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!! Please please please HURRY September!!! =D =D =D
I KNOW!!! Only a few more weeks!!! =D I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! I still can't believe it's been more then three months since we last saw a new episode! How have we survived!? lol

Note: These characters were not mention/shown in the promo at all: Jeremy (wonder why?), Jenna (please don't let Katherine hurt Jenna!!!!), Alaric, Caroline (PLEASE don't let my RP character be dead!!!!!), Matt, and Tyler (apparently wolfy things start happening in episode 1).
Yeah in an interview on Comic Con they said that werewolves would be introduced in episode 1. Though they didn't say werewolves, but you know, they said "another huge mystery what's dangerous". So, werewolves. =D
Oooooh I hope nothing happens to ALARIC/Jenna/Caroline and Matt! I guess they didn't mention Tyler because they want some surprise. =D

I heard the same thing about episode one, and also that they didn't want to show Jer in the promo cause they still want it to be a suprise =D
Well, either he dies and becomes a vampire, or he will really die because he didn't have enough Anna-blood in his systeme or he didn't take the pills after all. =D

I don't either, but why even bring it up if he's not going to? He can still live too

Caroline lives =) It's been released that she helps Tyler a bit in season two (this made me very happy, because she's my lovely RP character) =D

1) Mason Lockwood, Tyler's uncle, is join VD. Apparently he will be involved in Tyler wolf discovery
2) Annnnd in bigger news. Courtney Ford (Dexter, Grey's Anatomy and NCIS) has scored the role of the BLUE DEVIL???????? She will play Vanessa. A Duke graduate who comes to Mystic Falls to help Damon, Alaric and Elena with Isobel research!

So what do you think about this?? Particularly the Blue Devil? There's been spectuation that this is like (spoiler Shai!) Klaude from VDBooks but that sounds a bit off... she seems to me to be more like Meredith?? Or at least a bit based on her. If she's a Meredith-like character, then what do you think this means for Jalaric????

And lastly a pic tweeted by our favourite gal, Nina, looking very bloody and vampy. KATHERINE'S BACCCCCCCCCCCCKK!!!!!

LOL Thanks for all of the updates! I don't know much about Vanessa, but I can't wait to see her in season two! =)

One final question: What one other person died as a result of the season finale? Jeremy? Caroline? John?
I'm hoping Jeremy, just because he has to die in order to turn vamp, which is why he overdosed. Becoming a vamp is much better then my RP character dying, or Elena's birthfather.

They released a number before the season finale, and there was still one more when it was over. At least, that's what I heard.
But I think we already know who died. Anna is the young one, Mayor Lockwood is the older one? =)

Hmm. I alway thought that there was only 2 deaths in the finale? Lockwood and Anna.. but that was said for the finale! Remember there's 3 characters on the brink of death... Jer, John and Caroline. One of those could die in the new Ep!? If one of these were to die, I want it to be John!! He seriously needs to GO!!!!

LOL I don't mind if John dies, but I don't want Elena and Jeremy to lose anyone else for a while =( They've both lost so much already....

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Annnnddd some TVD season one DVD special features:
What Makes Vampire Diaries Special?
Opinions On Vampires
Vampires 101
Books VS Show

PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Well those were some hugely long posts...
I'm here Paige *waves*
I love VD, so what are you guys discussing?
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

I'll add and read PINK later! :D
*hurries downstairs to grab some PIE* ♥
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!
aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Hey PJ!! Glad you found us! :D :D
Yeah they are long posts :mrgreen:
Basically we're discussing a recent VDS2 promo that featured at comic con and was amaturely filmed and put on youtube... i think rapid posted the link above. It's one of the season 2 promos..the one that can only be half seen cause the crowd is in the way ;)
Anywho, if you want to join in... then click quote on the last discussion (i think it was rapid) then delete the [quote=person][/quote] parts, pick a colour (probably green or maybe red) and discuss away under the last comment for each question :)
PM me if you need anything about this thread!

Rapid - Great! I wasn't sure.
Thanks for the links btw! will check them out pronto! :D
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
PhoebeJ
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by PhoebeJ »

Paige:: Color is fine =) Easy to read

rapid_reader1 = BLUE
PhoebeJ = GREEN

Elena's the most likely person Katherine would introduce herself too. But I too am curious about Jenna. I don't think Katherine would introduce herself right out to Jenna, and Jenna would be a little too confused/distressed seeing her nieces doppelganger with a bloody knife i think. I LOVE Jalaric!! haha @ the sex scene :lol:
I think that Jenna is interesting. That could work quite well, if she found Katherine with John then she wouldn't think it would be Elena, so maybe Katherine would introduce herself to her. But I think most likely it will be Elena.

Yeah, we never got to see much about Anna. I'd like to learn more about her, and how she was turned into a vampire. And the Katherine/Emily relationship promises some good times =)
I want to see more of the relationship between K and E and that could definately come out through Bonnie. Maybe Bonnie will think it's Elena, but I think it's more likely she will know something is up cos of her witchyness. Flashbacks will be so awesome! I wanna know more about Anna too, like what had she been doing all this time, and what about her relationship with Emily.

You're turn ^-^)

So apparently by the end of episode one, Damon knows who he kissed, Stefan knows who Damon thought he kissed, and Elena knows who Damon thought he kissed. Stefan isn't happy with it =D
haha you guys should so write a fanfic! I don't think Damon would have known, I mean they look exactly the same, she had Elena's bags and everything so it could easily have been her. Although I did think that about the way the hesitated, that maybe he suspected something.

Stefan has no reason to hate Katherine, and that will get him into a lot of trouble. Damon hates her for everything she's done to him, and the same goes for Elena. But Stefan? Not much.
Katherine is definately back for more then Stefan. I don't think she compelled him to love her, but she did compel him to drink her blood.
Poor Damon =(

It's definately Katherine! I think Stefan hasn't got over Katherine, cos yeah he has no reason to hate her. But I feel sorry for Damon cos he really does have a reason to hate her and I don't think she came back for him. I don't think she came back for Stefan either, she wants something else, but who knows what!

HOT!
Yes that should so happen! I want delena and kefan! It would work so well...

Same! I can't wait to hear about why Katherine's in Mystic Falls. It sounds like an Elena line...but the way it's delivered makes me think it's Katherine.
I think it probably is Elena, but once they know about Katherine how are they going to tell the difference? Because obviously Katherine is going to act exactly like Elena, so how will they know?

Nina's got such a great future in front of her =) She's incredably talented, and has great hair (lol)
Yep this is definately exactly what Katherine will do. It is such an non Elena smile! She is such a good actress that she can just play two completely different characters like that. I would get so confused.

Poor poor Damon! I think he will go for Elena though. He does need something to hold on to. The french is awesome! I don't know when we get it here either, but I'll probs watch it online, that's what I did with season 1.

Yeah, it's going to be a bad day for Damon when he finds out a) He kissed Kath, not Elena and b) Kath never loved him
Feeling even more sorry for Damon now. He has not had a good life =( hopefully it will get better though. I am not liking Katherine more and more by the minute.

If she loves Stefan so much, why stab him? She is just stupid and evil.

poor Elena, she really does have to go through a lot. And tbh, poor John too, no one likes being stabbed. I loved the dear diary better! They definately need to do some more of that.

With vamp-speed?

I watched an interview with Julie Plec and Nina Dobrev where Nina accidentally let it spill that the show begins like 10 seconds in the past, and we watch it from other perspective(s?) before seeing what happens next. Sounds interesting =D
oooh cool, I wanna see this now! I don't want to wait any more! Maybe she spins round cos Katherine is there? and maybe that's when Katherine introduces herself. possibly...

Enjoy!

We do need more promos, but I'd rather just have the new season now! I think it probably is Katherine and Damon, but Elena and Damon would be awesome also!

Daaaammmooonnnn *swoon*
It has to be Damon. Aww they should so have nicknames! I like Lienie!

Not sure...
LOL agreed!
My guess is Stefan?
Yep =)
It does look like Stefan's hair, but you really can't tell...annoying!

*pokes at Damon* THERE!
??? um i'm confused.

LOL yes! BTW ALL VAMPIRE DIARIES FANS: VOTE IN THE SEXY BEAST POLL FOR DAMON: http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/08/12/vampi ... exy-beast/ (It's only open a few more hours, btw) And don't forget to vote next week when he goes against Edward! GRRRR!!!!
Loving sexy Damon!

LOVE IT!
LOL Agreed! Great line! I've already seen it in a few signatures =D If episode one is as good as it looks, can you imagine the season two finale!?!?!? Half of the world will pass out!
Best quote EVER!!!! I like the huh. Ahhh I so can't wait!

Can't freakishly WAIT!
I KNOW!!! Only a few more weeks!!! =D I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! I still can't believe it's been more then three months since we last saw a new episode! How have we survived!? lol
I CANNOT wait! I've been re-watching season 1 all week and it's just getting me more excited! Not long now!

Caroline lives =) It's been released that she helps Tyler a bit in season two (this made me very happy, because she's my lovely RP character) =D
Caroline - I don't think they mentioned because it wouldn't be exciting enough for promo.
Jeremy - They would obvs want to make that a surprise! I don't want him to die, or be vamp =(
Jenna/Alaric - Again I don't think this was exciting enough for promo, but I so want more Jalaric!!!
Matt - He won't go cos he's so sweet =)
Tyler - Cannot wait to find out about the wolfiness!!!

LOL Thanks for all of the updates! I don't know much about Vanessa, but I can't wait to see her in season two! =)

LOL I don't mind if John dies, but I don't want Elena and Jeremy to lose anyone else for a while =( They've both lost so much already....
I don't want Jer to die, he's too awesome, or Caroline, so I'd have to go with John but I really don't think that's very fair on poor Elena...
Team Jasper Team Damon I'm on the ListV2
Love you all so much!
My Blog
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

rapid_reader1 = BLUE
PhoebeJ = GREEN

I think that Jenna is interesting. That could work quite well, if she found Katherine with John then she wouldn't think it would be Elena, so maybe Katherine would introduce herself to her. But I think most likely it will be Elena.
Hm, I watched it again (and again, and again, and again, again, again) and I payed really attention to what Katherine is saying: "We haven't officially met."
The 'officially' is what took my attention, because Elena did "meet" Katherine on the picture. But not in real life (officialy). So I guess Katherine is really introducing herself to Elena. What other person has she 'met' in another way then real life? No one, I guess.

I want to see more of the relationship between K and E and that could definately come out through Bonnie. Maybe Bonnie will think it's Elena, but I think it's more likely she will know something is up cos of her witchyness. Flashbacks will be so awesome! I wanna know more about Anna too, like what had she been doing all this time, and what about her relationship with Emily.
I'm not sure.. I think that Anna might already be turned into a vampire in 1864?
Recent-Anna was not very much a women. I mean, she was what? Sixteen? Seventeen? Not more than 20 years old, I guess. Back in 1864 she looked like 16/17 too? Maybe she was already a vampire in 1864?
Wouldn't it be weird if Anna was a hum- *Thinks of Something*.
How can Anna be the daughter of Pearl, when Pearl was a vampire? Wasn't Pearl Katherine's best friend? Katherine was quite old. IS Anna Pearl's daughter or might she be adopted?
If Anna was 16 in 1864, then it means Pearl (if she's Anna's real birth mother) only was a 16-years old vampire? But didn't she know Katherine for much longer?
Vampires can't reproduce (though they love to try -Damon) so... IS Anna Pearl's daughter? If not, did Pearl safe her from dead and turned her so she was a vampire already back in 1864?

Sorry this is quite wary. I just can't get it why Anna would be human if your 'mother' was a vampire. If she wasn't a vampire herself (and I think she was), when DID she turn? She looks still quite the same, so if she wasn't when Pearl died, someone turned her not long after that..
Interesting. I think Pearl isn't Anna's mother, because vampires can't reproduce and Pearl and Kath were already friends for a long time before 1864, and I think Anna was a vampire in 1864.
*needs to watch episode 13 again*

You're turn ^-^)

haha you guys should so write a fanfic! I don't think Damon would have known, I mean they look exactly the same, she had Elena's bags and everything so it could easily have been her. Although I did think that about the way the hesitated, that maybe he suspected something.
Haha actually we are writing a fanfic (no vampire diaries though, vampire acedemy =D) together. ^-^
Interesting, I'm soooooo freakishly curious what Elena thinks of Damon thinking he was kissing HER. Haha, I mean, wouldn't she like be curious how that would have been? =D *drools over Delena* ♥

Poor Damon =(

It's definately Katherine! I think Stefan hasn't got over Katherine, cos yeah he has no reason to hate her. But I feel sorry for Damon cos he really does have a reason to hate her and I don't think she came back for him. I don't think she came back for Stefan either, she wants something else, but who knows what!
Why now? Why not earlier? My guess is that Isobel has something to do with it. Anna said she saw Katherine last in... 1980 I think? (not sure)
Isobel knew "because he's in love with you" (makes my heart melt EVERYTIME, haha), she knew BOTH Salvatore brothers loved Elena. Then Isobel tells her Elena is her doppelganger and that should have make Katherine very curious.
I don't think she's back for Stefan either. She's back because she's curious.
I mean, WHO'S NOT? I have no frigging idea why Elena looks exactly like Katherine. Elena's is not Katherine's daughter, she's Isobel's. But why does Isobel not look like Katherine? Also, it's not just one generation, like it's not like Katherine is Elena's grandmother, because Katherine was 17/18 in 1864. We don't know how long Katherine has been a vampire, but we do know she was quite old (I guess). So she's born faaaaaaaar before 1864. That would mean there would be many generations between Katherine and Isobel (and one more with Elena).
It's almost impossible, Katherine must have given birth when she still was 17/18 when she was human. We don't know how long she's been a vampire. Stating she was 1 vamp-year old in 1864 would mean she was born in 1847. Which makes no sense because she was more vamp-years old.

I don't think Katherine and Elena are related. Not in a "Katherine is Elena's grand grand grand (and much more grand) mother" kind of way.

But if they aren't related, how the frigging heck do they look like exact the SAME?
My guess is Katherine's back for this. Maybe not only this but it's a part of it, I think.

HOT!
Yes that should so happen! I want delena and kefan! It would work so well...
Everyone happy, haha. Although I still think Stefan is too boring for Katherine. Seriously? She STABBED him when he told her he hated her. Like omg, does she really like Stefan so much? Haha, maybe it's a kinky way of attraction, hahahaha.

I think it probably is Elena, but once they know about Katherine how are they going to tell the difference? Because obviously Katherine is going to act exactly like Elena, so how will they know?
I don't think Katherine is going to pretend to be Elena for a very long time. Now that she'd fool Damon, the fun for her isn't there anymore because they will find out anyway.
Also, as we all agreed it was Stefan/Katherine hugging and then finding out it was Katherine (and Stefan pushes her against the locker), she did fool Stefan too.
We also see Katherine intoducing herself to Elena, so that means she's not pretending to be Elena. Besides, I think if Damon would have paid attention (and of course he didn't because he was so stunned by Elena wanting to kiss him too) he could have been able to tell it wasn't Elena but Katherine. He was blinded by her beauty and the thoughts of kissing Elena what kept him from figuring that out though.
I really think they are able to seperate Katherine and Elena, now they DO know Katherine is there too. They will pay much more attention now they know.
I mean, they didn't see Katherine for 145 years! Anna told Damon "She knew where you were Damon, she didn't care". Why would he doubt now if it was really Elena and not Katherine? He wouldn't doubt that because she was away that long even though she knew where he was.

Yep this is definately exactly what Katherine will do. It is such an non Elena smile! She is such a good actress that she can just play two completely different characters like that. I would get so confused.
Aww, Nina is so great. And yes VFF, she has great hair haha! *still wants Nina's hair so badly*

Poor poor Damon! I think he will go for Elena though. He does need something to hold on to. The french is awesome! I don't know when we get it here either, but I'll probs watch it online, that's what I did with season 1.
Yeah well I did research to when the first episode of season 1 started here.. January. FREAKING JANUARY, when it started here in September! 0.o
It's so.. weird, all this time differences and release dates, seriously. I can't understand why season 1 started half a year AFTER the US, but we get the DVD SOONER? Lol!
Poor poor Damon, but he will get over it. Now that she said this, he will hate her more than he once loved her. Besides, all of his love will vanish during Katherine saying this. Which is good. Delena makes more sense than.. Defan? Kamon? Kathmon?

Feeling even more sorry for Damon now. He has not had a good life =( hopefully it will get better though. I am not liking Katherine more and more by the minute.
*adds a c)* c) Finds out this was all Katherine's game (the kiss, etc) since she never loved him.

If she loves Stefan so much, why stab him? She is just stupid and evil.
Gosh I just rereaded my post. It's overloaded with spelling mistakes, hahaha. Well as stated before, maybe Katherine's more a kinky than a romantic type, LOL!

poor Elena, she really does have to go through a lot. And tbh, poor John too, no one likes being stabbed. I loved the dear diary better! They definately need to do some more of that.
Yeah they should do that. It's still "Vampire Diaries". I hope they will do more diary parts, I loved the first few episodes because of that.
Also John, it's sad. But he's a jerk too. I think it would be ironic if he turns into a vampire himself, hahahaha!

With vamp-speed?

oooh cool, I wanna see this now! I don't want to wait any more! Maybe she spins round cos Katherine is there? and maybe that's when Katherine introduces herself. possibly...
Hm. Possible, though I think Katherine wouldn't give herself away that soon. I guess she will wait until they figured out she's back.
I'm so exicted toooooo, can't. WAIT!

Enjoy!

We do need more promos, but I'd rather just have the new season now! I think it probably is Katherine and Damon, but Elena and Damon would be awesome also!
I still think it's Katherine and Damon. But the producers are VERY GOOD in fooling us *points to the "Elena who's not Elena"/Damon kiss. Very good.

Daaaammmooonnnn *swoon*
It has to be Damon. Aww they should so have nicknames! I like Lienie!
Lienie is so cute haha. *Still thinking about one for Damon*
If Damon was an animal, what kind would he be? (introducing new offtopic question) I'm curious about what you guys think he would be if he was an animal, haha!

Not sure...
LOL agreed!
My guess is Stefan?
Yep =)
It does look like Stefan's hair, but you really can't tell...annoying!
Agreed. With the annoying part, haha.

*pokes at Damon* THERE!
??? um i'm confused.

Loving sexy Damon!
Gosh, Edward. He must NOT win. I mean, come on, Robert PATTINSON?
HE IS SO NOT HOT! 0.o

LOVE IT!
Best quote EVER!!!! I like the huh. Ahhh I so can't wait!
Lol, season finale. I don't wanna think about that VFF! Seeeeeeriously stop being that scary, I don't want to talk about another stunning, shocking, amazing, season finale. I hardly survived this one! =(

Can't freakishly WAIT!
I CANNOT wait! I've been re-watching season 1 all week and it's just getting me more excited! Not long now!
Sigh, it's crazy how many times we all agreed and said "cannot wait" HAHAHA. Okay, I'm crazy, I wanted to really like count how many times. Better not haha.

Caroline - I don't think they mentioned because it wouldn't be exciting enough for promo.
Jeremy - They would obvs want to make that a surprise! I don't want him to die, or be vamp =(
Jenna/Alaric - Again I don't think this was exciting enough for promo, but I so want more Jalaric!!!
Matt - He won't go cos he's so sweet =)
Tyler - Cannot wait to find out about the wolfiness!!!

I want more Jalaric too. ♥ Oh and I'm really excited about Tonnie those days, haha. Would be such a lovely couple. :]

I don't want Jer to die, he's too awesome, or Caroline, so I'd have to go with John but I really don't think that's very fair on poor Elena...[/quote]
Seriously, I don't think one of them dies. We don't know much about John, they are not going to let him die.
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

WOW! Lots to catch up on :) I'll be sure to do that sometime within the next 12 hours...or so :)

@VFF Sorry I can't come on today :( Busy busy busy but I'll be on bright and early tomorrow :)

Welcome to the conversation PhoebeJ

EDIT: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like half way through answering everything....and then my computer *throws pancake at computer* logged out of the internet :cry: GRRRRR

*deep breath* I'll respond later :)