Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by rapid_reader1 »

The girlie-wolf wrote:Wooooooooooooooooooooooow you write ALOT!

I'm Shai. I love VD, as you can see from my banner and avvie. I never heard of it before I joined the lex cuz I live in Isreal and no one knows what it is. So my dad baught me the first 2 books and when I finished them I started watching the series online. And now I'm completly obsessed.

I CAN'T BALIVE KATHRINE IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
Lol, I just watched 10 random TVD episodes back-to-back today :D It was SO much fun!! I had a blast remembering all the moments I freaked out :lol:

Welcome Shai! :D When you say you've read the first two books, do you mean just The Awakening and The Struggle? Or more? Be sure to read it all, plus the Return series! :D Also, what team are you on?

I don't know if anyone's talked about it yet here, but we know that there are at least two more TVD series coming out! :D The first, Stefan's Diaries, was talked about before, and has to do with 1864 in the show. The second we know nothing about, except the first book is titled Phantom.

I can't believe Katherine is back either! It's crazy! Btw, in case people hadn't seen the season two promo yet, there's two horrible video's on YouTube. Video One and Video Two (video two has french subtitles....) Both video's, unfortunately, miss the exact same parts :(

Go here for every single bit of TVD news :) They also have an excellent forum full of great people!

Not that anyone is reading, but I mentioned before that I was writing a season two and posting it on a thread.....now I've finished season two and a season three :) I'm soooo happy I wrote it, and it was a lot of fun, but sadly I don't think I'll be writing a season four this summer. Maybe next year

Now back to the topic :D I've got a question: How did Jeremy's dad know about vampires? More specifically, how did he know about Damon!? John says he learned everything from Mr. Gilbert, including things about Damon, and things Damon doesn't even know....

Join in the Promo Discussion two posts above if you want! :D

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

@ rapid_reader1Gosh, I thought it was your turn, but it was mine.
I will reply on your post above and our scene by scene later.

Damn when are we getting the REAL promo! Discussing a crappy one doesn't make real sense haha. It's funny though.
Okay so, I'll reply later to you VFF :lol:
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote:@ rapid_reader1Gosh, I thought it was your turn, but it was mine.
I will reply on your post above and our scene by scene later.

Damn when are we getting the REAL promo! Discussing a crappy one doesn't make real sense haha. It's funny though.
Okay so, I'll reply later to you VFF :lol:
No hurry VFF :) I'm going to send out episodes now, btw.

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

rapid_reader1 wrote:Lol, I just watched 10 random TVD episodes back-to-back today =D It was SO much fun!! I had a blast remembering all the moments I freaked out :lol:

Welcome Shai! =D When you say you've read the first two books, do you mean just The Awakening and The Struggle? Or more? Be sure to read it all, plus the Return series! =D Also, what team are you on?

I don't know if anyone's talked about it yet here, but we know that there are at least two more TVD series coming out! :D The first, Stefan's Diaries, was talked about before, and has to do with 1864 in the show. The second we know nothing about, except the first book is titled Phantom.

I can't believe Katherine is back either! It's crazy! Btw, in case people hadn't seen the season two promo yet, there's two horrible video's on YouTube. Video One and Video Two (video two has french subtitles....) Both video's, unfortunately, miss the exact same parts :(

Go here for every single bit of TVD news :) They also have an excellent forum full of great people!

Not that anyone is reading, but I mentioned before that I was writing a season two and posting it on a thread.....now I've finished season two and a season three :) I'm soooo happy I wrote it, and it was a lot of fun, but sadly I don't think I'll be writing a season four this summer. Maybe next year

Now back to the topic :D I've got a question: How did Jeremy's dad know about vampires? More specifically, how did he know about Damon!? John says he learned everything from Mr. Gilbert, including things about Damon, and things Damon doesn't even know....

Join in the Promo Discussion two posts above if you want! :D
Waaa whereeeeeeeeee? I want to, too!

thankies (:
Yeah, I mean The Awakening and The Struggle. My dad baught them sepratly. Now I have The Fury and The Dark Return in one book. What is the Return series?
Haha did you see my banner and avvie? I'm SOOOOO team Delena. Stefan bores me out just like Edward :lol:

Yeah, I've heard about Stefan's diaries from Paige (aussie-girl). I think it is stupid. Of course I would love to read it but I think it's just a way to get more money. How do you know about the Phantom?

Yeah, Paige showed me the promo too.

Yay, I've been looking for a site like this. But I don't want another furum. I think I'm too lazy :lol:

What do you mean you finished season 2 & 3?

How did Jeremy's dad know about vampires? More specifically, how did he know about Damon!? John says he learned everything from Mr. Gilbert, including things about Damon, and things Damon doesn't even know....

Jeremy's dad is a Gilbert and we know that Jonathan Gilbert kept a journal. Maybe he read them and it's talking about how Damon and Stefan loved Katherine and we don't know if Stefan's dad died. So maybe he told someone before he died and it was Gilbert. And I think that the founding families have alot of info about the past vampires. Maybe it is gone and only the Gilberts know?

I'll post my thoughts about the promo later
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha
rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Lol, you can watch episodes online, or (like me) you can tape them until the DVD comes out :D

Okay, so here's the story. LJ Smith wrote the original four books and was intending to leave it at that. These books were written like 18 years ago. Then 2/3 years ago, she decided to write a Return series, focused on Damon and all of the old characters. It starts just where Dark Reunion left off. :) There are three books in the Return series: Nightfall, Shadow Souls (my favorite TVD book), and Midnight, which will be released March 15, 2011.

I am also very Delena :D

Stefan's Diaries sounds good to me, because we'll learn more about 1864. :) I love the idea of Julie Plec, Kevin Williamson and LJ Smith getting together to plan/write an awesome book :D

I heard about Phantom from this quote from LJ Smith's blog:
LJ Smith wrote:Also, I have been finished with Midnight, the final book in the last Vampire Diaires trilogy about a month ago and am waiting (you can imagine how eagerly or maybe--if you're not an author--you can't) for the edits. I've also signed on for a new trilogy and finished the first book in it, Phantom. So there is more Vampire Diaries in store for readers of those books. And yes, Strange Fate will also come out as soon as I can finish it. The problem was that the Strange Fate contract got delayed and . . . well, just trust me, it's coming, even if I type my fingers off.
I love writing fanfiction, and when season one of The Vampire Diaries ended, I really wanted to figure out what could happen next. So, I started writing. After a few days I stopped, but then took it up again just a few weeks ago. I've read some other peoples fanfiction about season two, and decided to make mine into episodes. I wrote an entire 22 episode season, then couldn't stop with my season finale. So, now I've written a season two and three :) If you're interested in reading, I'll post a link.

Yeah, maybe something big happened that the Gilberts only knew about :o lol

IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

@ VFF,

In some interview 2 months ago, there was a preview of Season 2 on Clevver TV (watched it on youtube, will find you the link if you're interested) and Julie/Kevin had said "Elena and Stefan aren't the only one who were keeping diaries".
The news girl hinted maybe Katherine has diaries too.

So maybe Phantom is the first of Katherine's Diaries? I'd love to read her Point Of Badass View (POBV!). Haha! Just, maybe you'd like to know. ^-^

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

IloveAliceCullen<3 wrote:@ VFF,

In some interview 2 months ago, there was a preview of Season 2 on Clevver TV (watched it on youtube, will find you the link if you're interested) and Julie/Kevin had said "Elena and Stefan aren't the only one who were keeping diaries".
The news girl hinted maybe Katherine has diaries too.

So maybe Phantom is the first of Katherine's Diaries? I'd love to read her Point Of Badass View (POBV!). Haha! Just, maybe you'd like to know. ^-^
Ohhh very interesting! :D Thanks for sharing :)

EDIT: TV.net doesn't work for me either :( I miss talking to my VFF. If it's still not working tomorrow, meet here :) Thanks for the tweet :D

OHHH What did you think of the season finale? What about the teasers? :D

aussie-twigirl
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by aussie-twigirl »

Hey VD fans!

Shai: Hey! You joined!!!! :D :D :D
You know, i still can't get over you're avie hehe

Rapid & AliceCullen: What's happening in the world of VD??

Soo I'm verrrrrrrrrrrrrrry excited for September.. can't wait for season 2 (look below) AND the dvd release of season 1!!!

Check out these prettyful pics from the first episode of VD S2, fittingly entitled 'The Return' haha :)
Cute salvatore brothers... ;)
Maybe Katherine and Stefan... Hmmm?
Elena and Stefan?
Tyler
Tyler again
... there's a couple more of VD TV Fantic but they won't load on my lappy :'(

And finally, there's a Season 2 promo of Elena (or maybe Katherine) in BED with BOTH Damon AND Stefan!!! :D :D It's showing on US tv network CW atm, but as I'm not in the US, I have been unable to see it :( Might be on youtube but I can't look right now?

Another site I find good for all the VD-show news is TV fanatic.. find it here

Rapid & AliceCullen, I noticed your discussion about the promo clip @ comic-con. I haven't read the whole thing yet (you guys write LOTS) but do you mind if I join???

~Paige~
TY KYM!! =)
Paige I'm on the ListV2!
Edward|Emmett|Quil|Carlisle|Alice
SHIEGE and PIEGE = TWINS *~* KYM IS MY TSB
My Blog - Kaleidoscopic Dreams
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Hi Paige!

Thanks for sharing the pictures, they are good! I can't freakishly wait till I can watch it!
(You're not from US? Where are you from? You don't have to tell me that, just curious)

Nope, we don't mind AT ALL! Everyone can join our discussions (we did this before with the S01E22-promo trailer) but nobody does join. We'd love to have more people discussing so that we maybe can guess thing, or have just brilliant fantasies, haha!

So choose a color, click 'quote', delete the [quote=person code] and the [/quote] at the end, and write down what you think under the person who wrote last!
We are blue and pink, maybe you can be orange or green (it has to be a color what's visible and don't hurt our eyes, haha).

Oh, btw, you better read only the last post full of colors (discussion) because parts are much the same. We just add new in a new post, so the latest one is the most recently added.
(I really need to add some more! maybe today)

Elena with both Damon and Stefan in BED?
Do you mean this one?
It's so hot, haha.

@VFF (rapid); we NEED to discuss that one too, don't we? I mean, it could be Elena, or Katherine. Or both. Maybe it is Elena who can't choose and Katherine who's playing a game with both?
What do you think VFF?

Gosh, that song. I recognize it from something but I can't remember why! Neither did Sharon and Anna and now a friend of mine too (@VFF). I love it haha, it's Cosmic Love by Florence and the machine.

Ayway, VFF I thought your season finale was AMAZING! So were the teasers, can't wait for Monday! :D

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Hello Paige!

Please please please join in with the promo discussion! :D As Alice said, just choose a color, read only the latest one, and add your thoughts! :)

I think it's Katherine, VFF. :D For some reason I don't think they'd give Elena that hair (haha) What do you think?

Thank you VFF :D I can't wait to share season three!

@Paige there's been a surge of Season One DVD clips being released. To find them all, look here :)

EDIT: VOTE FOR DAMON SALVATORE HERE!!!!! He needs votes! This is the semi finals! And today is the last day to vote!