Vampire Diaries --TV series

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Vampire Diaries --TV series

Post by IloveAliceCullen<3 »

Post above*
ILoveAliceCullen<3 = PINK, same old VFF, you're blue!

1) Katherine introduces herself to someone.
Who do you think she's introducing herself to? I think it's.. Jenna. Or Bonnie.
2) Katherine chokes Bonnie and says "I know a lot of Bennett witches. It never ends well for them."
Scaaaaary! OMG I would love to see how Bonnie first reacts to Katherine. Will she know she's not Elena (if K is pretending to be E)?
3) Damon tells Stefan that he kissed Elena. Stefan is confused.
I loved the way Damon does this! I guess this is BEFORE they know it was Katherine..
4) Elena (Katherine?) is hugging Stefan and says...something....
It's something like "Just what I needed", I read the French subtitles someone made. Good thing I can speak French, huh!?
5) Stefan pushes Katherine up against lockers.
HOT!
6) Elena (Katherine?) says "Katherine is in this house, that means she's been invited in. What are we going to do?" Damon answers "Move"
I think it's Elena! Lol, Damon was funny. ;D
7) Stefan says "Katherine is going to try to play us against each other. She will try to break us."
Guess I missed this scene, lol. Stefan says this to Damon?
8) Damon is kissing Katherine (Elena?). Damon says "I just need to truth. *something*" Katherine pushes him away. She tells him "The truth is I've never loved you."
"I just need the true, for once." Aww poor Damon, *waves at Damon* I'm here for you if you want a shoulder to cry on.. or ANYTHING else! =D
9) Damon throws something at the wall.
*patts wall* U're going 2 be okay deary.
10) Katherine tells Stefan "I came back for you." Stefan responds "The only problem Katherine is that I hate you." Katherine picks something up off the ground and stabs him with it.
Aww that would hurt, a lot. She's very on edge!
11) John lying on the ground in a pool of blood.
Didn't notice! Guess the camera I did see was at the ceiling, lol!
12) Elena spinning around.
With vamp-speed?
13) Two people...fighting?
Katherine and Damon! I recognize his groan/moan/sigh whatever escaped from his lips. LOL sounds dirty. Think it's Damon and Kath.
14) Someone attacking Katherine. She pushes him to the ground.
Damon. I thought this was the fight you meant above, lol.
15) Elena or Katherine hugging Stefan (At least I think that's Stefan)
Not sure...
16) Stefan. Elena/Katherine. Bonnie. Damon. Something. Elena?
Toooooo fast for my human eyes!
17) Katherine says "You hate me huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story Stefan, not the end of one."
LOVE IT!

Can't freakishly WAIT!
Damon and Elena, there is definetly love between them.

"There hadn't been butterflies in her stomach, there had been bats."

Damon's POV~ I will be I swear Surrender

rapid_reader1 is the best VFF ever!
rapid_reader1
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Watching for The Vampire Diaries season two, and Glee season two!!

Post by rapid_reader1 »

ILoveAliceCullen<3 = PINK
rapid_reader1 = BLUE

I think it's Elena, cause she doesn't seem to like Bonnie, and why tell Jenna who she is? I mean, if you were an evil genious, why wouldn't you pretend to be Elena in front of her aunt?

2) Katherine chokes Bonnie and says "I know a lot of Bennett witches. It never ends well for them."
Scaaaaary! OMG I would love to see how Bonnie first reacts to Katherine. Will she know she's not Elena (if K is pretending to be E)?
I think Bonnie will be fooled until she gets one of those witch-feelings, or touches Katherine's hand. What does Bonnie even know about Katherine? I'm thinking just the basic stuff, so maybe she won't hate her until Katherine tries to choke her.

I loved the way Damon does this! I guess this is BEFORE they know it was Katherine..
LOL Damon's line is AWESOME! He's so funny! I'm kinda sad he didn't realize she was Katherine, though. :( Everyone was so sure he knew something when he touched his lip (swoons over Ian's lip), but apparently he's doing the exact same thing I did, which is telling your subconscious (which knows it was Katherine from the very beginning) to be quiet so he/I can enjoy the moment. I honestly had no idea it was Katherine until John said "Katherine?" lol Silly me!

It's something like "Just what I needed", I read the French subtitles someone made. Good thing I can speak French, huh!?
YAY VFF! *hugs VFF for speaking French* Lol, that's totally Katherine btw. I think Stefan's fooled by her here then realizes she's not Elena and starts pushing her against walls.

HOT!
LOL If Stefan gets Katherine, then Damon better get Elena. Hey, it all works out! Everybody's happy! :D

6) Elena (Katherine?) says "Katherine is in this house, that means she's been invited in. What are we going to do?" Damon answers "Move"
Lol, the crowd laughs at all of Damon's lines =) Apparently the good boy we saw in the season finale is no longer around. Also, I think it's Katherine. If it was Elena, then Nina gave her line really weird.

7) Stefan says "Katherine is going to try to play us against each other. She will try to break us."
Yeah, and it flashes between Damon, Stefan and Katherine. She has this smile that is SO unlike Elena when you see it. I think Stefan's totally right, too.

8) Damon is kissing Katherine (Elena?). Damon says "I just need to truth. *something*" Katherine pushes him away. She tells him "The truth is I've never loved you."
"I just need the true, for once." Aww poor Damon, *waves at Damon* I'm here for you if you want a shoulder to cry on.. or ANYTHING else! =D
LOL I'm guessing you came over here right after that conversation in the chatroom? haha You can have Damon on the weekends.
But poor Damon!! He's so lovable and just full of awesome! How can Katherine not love him? Is it even possible? Many TVD fans think that Damon needs something to hold on to in life. Finding Katherine was his goal for almost 1.5 centuries! He needs something/someone to hold on to, and I personally think he'll turn to Elena, since it looks like the Elena/Stefan relationship is about to go through some majorly rough waters.
Something I pointed out earlier today was that it doesn't make sense for Katherine to choose Stefan. I know opposites attract, but Katherine is so full of energy and life...I can't see Stefan keeping up with her. Katherine would love to rule the world, but Stefan doesn't even drink human blood. I really don't see what Katherine's thought process was with this.

LOL This makes my heart hurt. =( Poor Damon!! He deserves so much more then her anyway! *glares at Katherine*

10) Katherine tells Stefan "I came back for you." Stefan responds "The only problem Katherine is that I hate you." Katherine picks something up off the ground and stabs him with it.
A part of me loves Katherine for being such an unforgetable female villian, but the other part of me already dislikes her. She just took out Damon's heart, stomped on it, then crushed it into powder, and now she's stabbing the man she says she truly loves? Someone has problems. I'm hoping it wasn't close to his heart. =(

Yeah, and we only get a glimpse. I don't know why, but this has really stayed with me since I first watched the video. Can you imagine coming home the day you finally realized who your birth father is, and then you find him stabbed? Not to mention Katherine's back in town and Jeremy is upstairs about to turn into a vampire.

With vamp-speed?
No, it looked like she's just gotten home and something happened behind her, so she spun around. Nothing fancy, and she was definatelly wearing the clothes the real Elena wore when she came home at the end of Founders Day.

Katherine and Damon! I recognize his groan/moan/sigh whatever escaped from his lips. LOL sounds dirty. Think it's Damon and Kath.
Lol, did you see any faces, or are we just guessing? Because, personally, if we're playing the guessing/hoping game, I'm all for Elena and Damon ;)

LOL yes, I think that's Katherine and Damon. Possibly Stefan.

Not sure...
His hair looked just like Stefan's...

LOL where's a sexy vamp when you need one?

17) Katherine says "You hate me huh? That sounds like the beginning of a love story Stefan, not the end of one."
LOVE IT!
That is going to be quoted until the end of time. By me, at least. haha. The way Nina says it is so beyond perfect. =)

Can't freakishly WAIT!
Me either!!!! Lol, at least we got my season two and three to keep us busy! =) Well, you will, but I'll run out of episodes to write soon =( Off to write another! haha

Note: These characters were not mention/shown in the promo at all: Jeremy (wonder why?), Jenna (please don't let Katherine hurt Jenna!!!!), Alaric, Caroline (PLEASE don't let my RP character be dead!!!!!), Matt, and Tyler (apparently wolfy things start happening in episode 1).

One final question: What one other person died as a result of the season finale? Jeremy? Caroline? John?
I'm hoping Jeremy, just because he has to die in order to turn vamp, which is why he overdosed. Becoming a vamp is much better then my RP character dying, or Elena's birthfather.

Vampire Academy forever! Team Damirian because both own my heart

ALSEW Awesome League of Extraordinary SKIT Writers

ILoveAliceCullen<3 is the best VFF ever!
21Twilight21
Lured By the Scent
Location: Trying To Decide Between Edward, Stefan, & Dimitri <3!

Post by 21Twilight21 »

Well I know that the Twilight movies are a little different than the books even if it's in very small ways so maybe reading the Vampire Diaries wouldn't be too bad :)! I'll have to read them since you all recommend it lol!
Thanks Chrissy for my banner:
~Call me Kym~ I'm on the ListV2! *Paige is my TSB* Chrissy is my Talented Artist Friend :)
^Fee-B is my dependable buddy^
IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

You should! It's awesome! :D

IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

I'll post if I get home, VFF. Lol, sneaky on work, not a good idea. I already read though! :D

IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

rapid_reader1 = BLUE

I think it's Elena, cause she doesn't seem to like Bonnie, and why tell Jenna who she is? I mean, if you were an evil genious, why wouldn't you pretend to be Elena in front of her aunt?
Hm, Elena is a good one too! Well I thought, maybe Jenna hears John fall in the kitchen and she sees Katherine still vamping out or something and she says "I'm Katherine." But I like the Elena-one too.

I think Bonnie will be fooled until she gets one of those witch-feelings, or touches Katherine's hand. What does Bonnie even know about Katherine? I'm thinking just the basic stuff, so maybe she won't hate her until Katherine tries to choke her.
Well, Emily is Bonnie's ancestor and Emily knew Katherine, maybe she knows because of family stories or stuff? I guess you're right about the recognizing Elena only when she touches Kath.

LOL Damon's line is AWESOME! He's so funny! I'm kinda sad he didn't realize she was Katherine, though. :( Everyone was so sure he knew something when he touched his lip (swoons over Ian's lip), but apparently he's doing the exact same thing I did, which is telling your subconscious (which knows it was Katherine from the very beginning) to be quiet so he/I can enjoy the moment. I honestly had no idea it was Katherine until John said "Katherine?" lol Silly me!
Yeah everyone was sure he knew it, but apparently he doesn't. I didn't think he would, by the way. Guess that makes my predictions right. I'm kinda afraid now I know he didn't recognize.. I'm afraid now for what Katherine can do as 'Elena'. I'm very curious too, how they will find out. Probably Katherine meets Elena in the house, they meet and after Kath leaves, Elena will call Stefan/Damon to tell Kath is back.
"But.. I thought.." Damon sobbed, pouting "I thought you was the one I kissed," Damon finished sadly. He didn't want to meet Elena's eyes, he wanted to run away and never come back. "Damon," Elena whispered, "you know I'd never do that to Stefan. Even though you're incredibly hot, funny, amazing and the sexiest person I've ever met."

YAY VFF! *hugs VFF for speaking French* Lol, that's totally Katherine btw. I think Stefan's fooled by her here then realizes she's not Elena and starts pushing her against walls.
I think it's Kath too! Oooooh that's a good theory VFF!

HOT!
LOL If Stefan gets Katherine, then Damon better get Elena. Hey, it all works out! Everybody's happy!
Told you I was totally shipping Kefan! Not that I'm interested in Kath/Stefan, but just it will work PERFECTLY out for Delena then, LOL.

Lol, the crowd laughs at all of Damon's lines =) Apparently the good boy we saw in the season finale is no longer around. Also, I think it's Katherine. If it was Elena, then Nina gave her line really weird.
Katherine? What do you mean about Nina (Elena) giving her line weird?

Yeah, and it flashes between Damon, Stefan and Katherine. She has this smile that is SO unlike Elena when you see it. I think Stefan's totally right, too.
*is looking at the smile* You're totally right! Not an Elena-smile.

LOL I'm guessing you came over here right after that conversation in the chatroom? haha You can have Damon on the weekends.
But poor Damon!! He's so lovable and just full of awesome! How can Katherine not love him? Is it even possible? Many TVD fans think that Damon needs something to hold on to in life. Finding Katherine was his goal for almost 1.5 centuries! He needs something/someone to hold on to, and I personally think he'll turn to Elena, since it looks like the Elena/Stefan relationship is about to go through some majorly rough waters.
Something I pointed out earlier today was that it doesn't make sense for Katherine to choose Stefan. I know opposites attract, but Katherine is so full of energy and life...I can't see Stefan keeping up with her. Katherine would love to rule the world, but Stefan doesn't even drink human blood. I really don't see what Katherine's thought process was with this.

I so agree with you! I love the French lines more than the English ones, at this point.
"J'ai seulement besoin de connaitre de la vérité. Juste pour une fois." (I just wanna know the true for one time.)
'La vérité est que.. Je ne t'ai jamais aimé.' (The truth is that I never have loved you)
I looooooooove the French language with emotions, it's the best. Anyway, I'm soooooo excited for this!

LOL This makes my heart hurt. =( Poor Damon!! He deserves so much more then her anyway! *glares at Katherine*
Maybe it's not because what Kath said.. Maybe it is because he found out he didn't kiss Elena but Kath?

A part of me loves Katherine for being such an unforgetable female villian, but the other part of me already dislikes her. She just took out Damon's heart, stomped on it, then crushed it into powder, and now she's stabbing the man she says she truly loves? Someone has problems. I'm hoping it wasn't close to his heart. =(
She has to burn in hell for crushing Damon's heart! I'll set her on fire myself. :twisted:
I don't think so, she just likes to torture him, lol. How could both Bro's even FALL for her? The girl is wicked!

Yeah, and we only get a glimpse. I don't know why, but this has really stayed with me since I first watched the video. Can you imagine coming home the day you finally realized who your birth father is, and then you find him stabbed? Not to mention Katherine's back in town and Jeremy is upstairs about to turn into a vampire.
So, that's what I was thinking too. Vampire diaries seems a lot more realistic then Twilight is, but.. the way Elena has to get through all stuff. If it was REAL, you know, all those things she has to go through, I'd totally freak out. The storylines must be less fantasy, Elena's the character what's contradicting this. She lost her parents, has a vampire-boyfriend, has a witchbitch-girlfriend, has the vampire-brother of her vampire-boyfriend fall in love with her, has almost a vampire-brother herself and her aunt is dating a vampire-hunter-by-night who's friends with vampires!
How insanely unrealistic is that!? Lol! Oh I forgot about her birth-mother is a vampire too, who's trying to kill her vampire-boyfriends and a father who wants to protect her from vampires too, although not from her vampire-mother. Guess that's all, lol.

With vamp-speed?
No, it looked like she's just gotten home and something happened behind her, so she spun around. Nothing fancy, and she was definatelly wearing the clothes the real Elena wore when she came home at the end of Founders Day.
EXCITED! I'm curious with what the episode will starts since there were so many cliffhangers!

Lol, did you see any faces, or are we just guessing? Because, personally, if we're playing the guessing/hoping game, I'm all for Elena and Damon
Not sure, VFF, the clip is kinda confusing and crappy. Maybe we can find out after an official promo!

Damon Damon Damon, kill heeeeer, save Lienie. Lol what do you think of the nick Lienie for Elena? Kinda cute huh? Would be so cool if Damon would give her a cute nickname <3333

Not sure...
Haha, lol I can't seee! I believe you! =D

*pokes at Damon* THERE!

LOVE IT!
That is going to be quoted until the end of time. By me, at least. haha. The way Nina says it is so beyond perfect. =)
To-ta-lly right VFF. I love it, it IS perfect and it IS so Katherine. =D

Can't freakishly WAIT!
Me either!!!! Lol, at least we got my season two and three to keep us busy! =) Well, you will, but I'll run out of episodes to write soon =( Off to write another! haha
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Can't wait for your PMs on Monday! C-an't W-ait! <33

Note: These characters were not mention/shown in the promo at all: Jeremy (wonder why?), Jenna (please don't let Katherine hurt Jenna!!!!), Alaric, Caroline (PLEASE don't let my RP character be dead!!!!!), Matt, and Tyler (apparently wolfy things start happening in episode 1).
Yeah in an interview on Comic Con they said that werewolves would be introduced in episode 1. Though they didn't say werewolves, but you know, they said "another huge mystery what's dangerous". So, werewolves. =D
Oooooh I hope nothing happens to ALARIC/Jenna/Caroline and Matt! I guess they didn't mention Tyler because they want some surprise. =D

One final question: What one other person died as a result of the season finale? Jeremy? Caroline? John?
I'm hoping Jeremy, just because he has to die in order to turn vamp, which is why he overdosed. Becoming a vamp is much better then my RP character dying, or Elena's birthfather.

Why would there die another person as a result of the finale?

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

rapid_reader1 = BLUE

Hm, Elena is a good one too! Well I thought, maybe Jenna hears John fall in the kitchen and she sees Katherine still vamping out or something and she says "I'm Katherine." But I like the Elena-one too.
Hmmm that could happen. I'm really curious about what happened to Jenna. Maybe when Elena heard something fall in the end of FD, it was Jenna dropping something because she found John.

Well, Emily is Bonnie's ancestor and Emily knew Katherine, maybe she knows because of family stories or stuff? I guess you're right about the recognizing Elena only when she touches Kath.
OHHH! I wonder if the Bennett family has a founders journal!? I bet they do! Maybe she'll find it in season two!
On a less random topic, it's possible that she read something about Katherine in Emily's grimoure (sp?). I'm hoping to see more of the Emily/Katherine relationship in season two. We don't really know why Emily was so faithful to Katherine when she had the power to destroy her. Also, I want to know what happened at the end of their relationship.

Yeah everyone was sure he knew it, but apparently he doesn't. I didn't think he would, by the way. Guess that makes my predictions right. I'm kinda afraid now I know he didn't recognize.. I'm afraid now for what Katherine can do as 'Elena'. I'm very curious too, how they will find out. Probably Katherine meets Elena in the house, they meet and after Kath leaves, Elena will call Stefan/Damon to tell Kath is back.
"But.. I thought.." Damon sobbed, pouting "I thought you was the one I kissed," Damon finished sadly. He didn't want to meet Elena's eyes, he wanted to run away and never come back. "Damon," Elena whispered, "you know I'd never do that to Stefan. Even though you're incredibly hot, funny, amazing and the sexiest person I've ever met."

LOL agreed! If I was Stefan/Damon, I'd be feel rrreeeaaallllyyy stupid for not knowing it was Katherine. I always thought that Damon would be incredably angry at Katherine for tricking him, but apparently he isn't.
"I know Elena, but I just hoped..." Damon said saddly.
"What did I tell you about that thinkin?" Elena scolded, hands on hips.

Lol, Stefan is so not over Katherine. Why would he hate her? He's got no reason to.

HOT!
LOL If Stefan gets Katherine, then Damon better get Elena. Hey, it all works out! Everybody's happy!
Told you I was totally shipping Kefan! Not that I'm interested in Kath/Stefan, but just it will work PERFECTLY out for Delena then, LOL.
LOL Did you read the new Danni/Ciara episode? DELENA forever!!! :D That reminds me, I really should go write today...

Idk, just the way she said it was...wrong. Nina is too good of an actress. Or maybe it's just the tempo of the scene that makes it sound weird to us. If it was Katherine, then this is before Damon and Stefan find out who she really is. Lol, can you imagine poor Elena? She's going to talk to Katherine, then she'll call Stefan and Damon and find out they spent the whole day with Katherine when they thought she was Elena. =( Please Julie and Kevin, don't do this to Elena.

I'm already so impressed by Nina's preformance. =D Not many actors could do as well as she's doing.

I so agree with you! I love the French lines more than the English ones, at this point.
"J'ai seulement besoin de connaitre de la vérité. Juste pour une fois." (I just wanna know the true for one time.)
'La vérité est que.. Je ne t'ai jamais aimé.' (The truth is that I never have loved you)
I looooooooove the French language with emotions, it's the best. Anyway, I'm soooooo excited for this!

I WANT EPISODE ONE!!! *bangs head on desk...jk =)*

Maybe it's not because what Kath said.. Maybe it is because he found out he didn't kiss Elena but Kath?
OOOHHHH that's good VFF! Maybe/Probably! Maybe it's a mixture of both. =D

She has to burn in hell for crushing Damon's heart! I'll set her on fire myself. :twisted:
I don't think so, she just likes to torture him, lol. How could both Bro's even FALL for her? The girl is wicked!

:shock: Wow VFF you've got a dark side lol. Katherine+Stefan= ??+Happy Delena fans! Katherine+Damon=VERY unhappy Delena fans!!

So, that's what I was thinking too. Vampire diaries seems a lot more realistic then Twilight is, but.. the way Elena has to get through all stuff. If it was REAL, you know, all those things she has to go through, I'd totally freak out. The storylines must be less fantasy, Elena's the character what's contradicting this. She lost her parents, has a vampire-boyfriend, has a witchbitch-girlfriend, has the vampire-brother of her vampire-boyfriend fall in love with her, has almost a vampire-brother herself and her aunt is dating a vampire-hunter-by-night who's friends with vampires!
How insanely unrealistic is that!? Lol! Oh I forgot about her birth-mother is a vampire too, who's trying to kill her vampire-boyfriends and a father who wants to protect her from vampires too, although not from her vampire-mother. Guess that's all, lol.

LOL Poor Elena. Good for us we have a wonderful Nina to act it all out =)

With vamp-speed?
EXCITED! I'm curious with what the episode will starts since there were so many cliffhangers!
OHHH In an interview with Nina, Ian and Julie Plec, Nina spilled accidentally that they show what happens next then go back to see a few other people's pov's. It was that, or maybe it was that we see other's povs and then see what happens next...either way, it sounds interesting!

Lol, did you see any faces, or are we just guessing? Because, personally, if we're playing the guessing/hoping game, I'm all for Elena and Damon
Not sure, VFF, the clip is kinda confusing and crappy. Maybe we can find out after an official promo!
Isn't it sad how both promo videos missed the same parts? lol PLEASE GIVE US AN OFFICIAL PROMO!!!

Damon Damon Damon, kill heeeeer, save Lienie. Lol what do you think of the nick Lienie for Elena? Kinda cute huh? Would be so cool if Damon would give her a cute nickname <3333
Lovin the idea for a Damon/Elena nickname! Lienie is cuuttteee =)
Damon: Come here tater tots.
Elena: I'm coming teddy bear!

Not sure...
*goes to watch video again*

*pokes at Damon* THERE!
Me: *waves* HIIIII SEXY VAMPIRE!!! =D

LOVE IT!
I wish she hadn't said "huh" though. Hopefully she didn't. It was hard to tell. The rest of the quote is AWESOME though!

Can't freakishly WAIT!
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Can't wait for your PMs on Monday! C-an't W-ait! <33
LOL if only I felt the need to write today. :( I wrote 3.5 episodes yesterday, a new record for me :) I hate stopping episodes right in the middle.

Yeah in an interview on Comic Con they said that werewolves would be introduced in episode 1. Though they didn't say werewolves, but you know, they said "another huge mystery what's dangerous". So, werewolves. =D
Oooooh I hope nothing happens to ALARIC/Jenna/Caroline and Matt! I guess they didn't mention Tyler because they want some surprise. =D

I heard the same thing about episode one, and also that they didn't want to show Jer in the promo cause they still want it to be a suprise =D

They released a number before the season finale, and there was still one more when it was over. At least, that's what I heard.

IloveAliceCullen<3
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

rapid_reader1 = BLUE

Hmmm that could happen. I'm really curious about what happened to Jenna. Maybe when Elena heard something fall in the end of FD, it was Jenna dropping something because she found John.
Ooooh that's a good one too. Maybe Jenna dropped something. Or... maybe Jenna walked to the kitchen and.. Kath killed her too. A bit unlikely though, sorry my mind is fantasising. They can't kill Jenna, someone said they wanted to develop Jalaric in season 2. I HOPE SO! *yays*

OHHH! I wonder if the Bennett family has a founders journal!? I bet they do! Maybe she'll find it in season two!
On a less random topic, it's possible that she read something about Katherine in Emily's grimoure (sp?). I'm hoping to see more of the Emily/Katherine relationship in season two. We don't really know why Emily was so faithful to Katherine when she had the power to destroy her. Also, I want to know what happened at the end of their relationship.

I'm very curious about that too. Last thing we saw of Emily was when she took care of little Anna, when Katherine was taken and Jonathan took Pearl too. Wondering what happened between Emily and Anna after that! I mean, what did Anna do 145 years, lol? Maybe Anna isn't coming back but they're still doing flashbacks with her! =D

LOL agreed! If I was Stefan/Damon, I'd be feel rrreeeaaallllyyy stupid for not knowing it was Katherine. I always thought that Damon would be incredably angry at Katherine for tricking him, but apparently he isn't.

"But you do think I'm the hottest, sexiest, funniest don't you?" He winked, smirking. He took a step closer.
"Don't even THINK about it Damon," Elena tried to say fierce. She failed, it came out as a whisper. "Damon," she whispered, breathing harder than normal. Her heart skipped a beat as he took another step towards her..
(VFF, I think we should write a fanfiction together! This is amazing. =D
You're turn ^-^)

Lol, Stefan is so not over Katherine. Why would he hate her? He's got no reason to.
Lol! So NOT over indeed! But we kinda agreed to that earlier. =D I'm so excited now that Kath said she'd come back for him! I always thought she loved Damon more. Apparently she doesn't love Damon more than we do! Lol.

HOT!
LOL Did you read the new Danni/Ciara episode? DELENA forever!!! :D That reminds me, I really should go write today...
No, I haven't start reading their FF. I've so much to do (draw, making vids, write LS) and I really want YOURS to read. So their FF have to wait. =D

Idk, just the way she said it was...wrong. Nina is too good of an actress. Or maybe it's just the tempo of the scene that makes it sound weird to us. If it was Katherine, then this is before Damon and Stefan find out who she really is. Lol, can you imagine poor Elena? She's going to talk to Katherine, then she'll call Stefan and Damon and find out they spent the whole day with Katherine when they thought she was Elena. =( Please Julie and Kevin, don't do this to Elena.
Lol, I can imagine that. You're right, maybe it is Katherine playing one of her games. Maybe she tries to find out wha.. WAIT! This can't be Katherine. Elena says "Katherine's been invited in", meaning they KNOW it was Katherine before, right? I guess they will be more careful now they know about Katherine. I think they, I dunno, can recognize Elena, I mean she IS not Katherine and Katherine IS not her. Now they know about Kath, they will be more careful and 'test' first if it's Elena or Kath?

I'm already so impressed by Nina's preformance. =D Not many actors could do as well as she's doing.
True! Nina's my fave new actress. I loved Ashley Greene but.. well I adore Nina, truly. She said she was so grateful she has two amazing characters in a TV-show and I was like "Aww Nina, I'm so grateful you has two amazing characters, too, you're doing such a GREAT job!" =D

Lol VFF, careful. Ooooooh now I know why you had such headaches before! You said it was because of excitement and now I understand it's because you're banging you head on your desk if you get excited!
_____Omg someone opened the door and I like froze, I was so afraid to get caught, haha.__________

Both things make me feel for Damon, haha. It's Nina's fault anyway!

:shock: Wow VFF you've got a dark side lol. Katherine+Stefan= ??+Happy Delena fans! Katherine+Damon=VERY unhappy Delena fans!!
You didn't knew I've got this dark side before we got friends? Ghehehehe, your bad, now you must be terrified. I'm a seriously stalker and I like setting fictional vampires on fire! Just kidding, I'm just a candy-addict. Hey do you know this stuff? It's Damonlicous, I'm totally addict. I'm eating bunch of those things until I get nauseas and even then I eat more and more, LOL.
Ontopic: Well Kath don't want Damon, so I guess we're having happy Delena friends rather than unhappy ones! =D

She's doing such a great job. I really love her! Hey, there's one thing that annoys me though. In the beginning (first 3/4 episodes) Elena was writing in her diary. After that she never wrote again, that was what I loved. In the beginning of an episode start with 'Dear diary," it was so cool. I'm kinda annoyed they don't do that anymore. =(

With vamp-speed?
OHHH In an interview with Nina, Ian and Julie Plec, Nina spilled accidentally that they show what happens next then go back to see a few other people's pov's. It was that, or maybe it was that we see other's povs and then see what happens next...either way, it sounds interesting!
SOUNDS AMAZING! I'd love to see what happened next first and then go back in time! =D
September 10th, please come faaaaaaaaster, can't it come with vamp-speed to us? =D

Isn't it sad how both promo videos missed the same parts? lol PLEASE GIVE US AN OFFICIAL PROMO!!!
YES! A real one! =D When do you think they will release it?

What's a 'tater tots'? Lol, teddy bear. Haha, that's not really a new one. Everyone always calls boys teddy bear. We should come up with one nobody ever knew it existed. *thinking hard*

Not sure...
*Is at work* Can't watch. Anyways, it doesn't matter, I can watch it another 390 times but I won't figure it out with this crappy quality, LOL.

*pokes at Damon* THERE!
*grabs VFF's arm* He wouldn't even notice us if we were standing in front of him, naked. Let's not get our hopes up, the only one Damon sees is Elena! =(

LOVE IT!
I wish she hadn't said "huh" though. Hopefully she didn't. It was hard to tell. The rest of the quote is AWESOME though!
Oh I like the 'huh' LOL. It adds somethings to it, like she's acting surprised although she already knew he hated her.

Can't freakishly WAIT!
LOL if only I felt the need to write today. :( I wrote 3.5 episodes yesterday, a new record for me :) I hate stopping episodes right in the middle.
Woah! I wrote 2 pages of chapter 3. I wanna send you some stuff, if you'd like to.

I heard the same thing about episode one, and also that they didn't want to show Jer in the promo cause they still want it to be a suprise =D
Well, either he dies and becomes a vampire, or he will really die because he didn't have enough Anna-blood in his systeme or he didn't take the pills after all. =D
I don't want Jer to turn vampy. =(

They released a number before the season finale, and there was still one more when it was over. At least, that's what I heard.
Yes, I remembered they talked about 'one young character and one older actor'.
But I think we already know who died. Anna is the young one, Mayor Lockwood is the older one? =)

rapid_reader1

Post by rapid_reader1 »

Note: Everyone else can join in too! :D Just add your username and color to the list and start responding!

rapid_reader1 = BLUE

Ooooh that's a good one too. Maybe Jenna dropped something. Or... maybe Jenna walked to the kitchen and.. Kath killed her too. A bit unlikely though, sorry my mind is fantasising. They can't kill Jenna, someone said they wanted to develop Jalaric in season 2. I HOPE SO! *yays*
YAY Jalaric! Lol, I love how Matt Davis (he's Alaric, right?) wanted a dirty sex scene with Jenna :lol: (Hint for my season three (stop reading if you don't want a vague spoiler): Jenna plays a big part in the last 8 episodes)

I'm very curious about that too. Last thing we saw of Emily was when she took care of little Anna, when Katherine was taken and Jonathan took Pearl too. Wondering what happened between Emily and Anna after that! I mean, what did Anna do 145 years, lol? Maybe Anna isn't coming back but they're still doing flashbacks with her! =D
Maybe Emily and Anna are working together! I like the idea that Anna will be in flashbacks =) It would appease some of the fans who were crushed when she died. Apparently they're doing 3/4 flashbacks to 1864 this season.

"But you do think I'm the hottest, sexiest, funniest don't you?" He winked, smirking. He took a step closer.
"Don't even THINK about it Damon," Elena tried to say fierce. She failed, it came out as a whisper. "Damon," she whispered, breathing harder than normal. Her heart skipped a beat as he took another step towards her..
(VFF, I think we should write a fanfiction together! This is amazing. =D
You're turn ^-^)

LOL ooohhh I wanna spoil about season three all the time! Fanfic here we come! =P You're gonna have to wait for me to finish season three though. I'm on episode....15.
Since you made Damon sob, I'm making this funny =D
Damon leaned his head down so that there was less then an inch between their lips. Elena felt herself swooning slightly, and just when she was about to press her lips to his...
Damon backed away coughing. "That was gross."
Elena was still dizzy, but she said angrily, "If you didn't want to kiss me, then why did you do that?"
"I was working on my acting skills." Damon grinned. "Do you think I have a chance at playing Matt in the next season?"

Lol! So NOT over indeed! But we kinda agreed to that earlier. =D I'm so excited now that Kath said she'd come back for him! I always thought she loved Damon more. Apparently she doesn't love Damon more than we do! Lol.
Haha, that's okay, more Damon for us =) I don't think Katherine's back for Stefan, either. Partially, but that's not the main reason she's back. There's got to be something else she wants. Why show your cards in the first episode? Make the audience guess a little.

HOT!
No, I haven't start reading their FF. I've so much to do (draw, making vids, write LS) and I really want YOURS to read. So their FF have to wait. =D
Lol, thanks VFF =D You should read it when you get a chance, though. Very good. Today is episode 6, Monday is episode 7-9, meaning new material for you! =D

Lol, I can imagine that. You're right, maybe it is Katherine playing one of her games. Maybe she tries to find out wha.. WAIT! This can't be Katherine. Elena says "Katherine's been invited in", meaning they KNOW it was Katherine before, right? I guess they will be more careful now they know about Katherine. I think they, I dunno, can recognize Elena, I mean she IS not Katherine and Katherine IS not her. Now they know about Kath, they will be more careful and 'test' first if it's Elena or Kath?
Well hopefully they'll do that, but what if they find Katherine at the house, they think she's Elena, so then they know Kath is in town, but she's still with them when they find out. Idk where Elena is in all this...maybe at the hospital with Jeremy?

True! Nina's my fave new actress. I loved Ashley Greene but.. well I adore Nina, truly. She said she was so grateful she has two amazing characters in a TV-show and I was like "Aww Nina, I'm so grateful you has two amazing characters, too, you're doing such a GREAT job!" =D
We're lucky to have her. She's one of my favorite actresses, and I'll be sad if she doesn't get lead part in some huge movie a few years from now. =) Lol, and we're lucky she has two characters because then we get to watch her twice the amount of time.

Lol VFF, careful. Ooooooh now I know why you had such headaches before! You said it was because of excitement and now I understand it's because you're banging you head on your desk if you get excited!
_____Omg someone opened the door and I like froze, I was so afraid to get caught, haha.__________

LOL no I don't bang my head on any desks, honestly. Or walls, for that matter. This wait is just as bad as any year wait for a new movie. =(

Both things make me feel for Damon, haha. It's Nina's fault anyway!
Lol, Katherine's fault. And Isobel's because she had a daughter who looks so exactly like Kath.
Poor poor poor Damon =( The entire Delena fandom will have a hug for you when this episode comes.

You didn't knew I've got this dark side before we got friends? Ghehehehe, your bad, now you must be terrified. I'm a seriously stalker and I like setting fictional vampires on fire! Just kidding, I'm just a candy-addict. Hey do you know this stuff? It's Damonlicous, I'm totally addict. I'm eating bunch of those things until I get nauseas and even then I eat more and more, LOL.
Ontopic: Well Kath don't want Damon, so I guess we're having happy Delena friends rather than unhappy ones! =D

Lol VFF, no I've never had that candy before. And Kath will regret her decision to be with Stefan when she sees how boring he is lol

She's doing such a great job. I really love her! Hey, there's one thing that annoys me though. In the beginning (first 3/4 episodes) Elena was writing in her diary. After that she never wrote again, that was what I loved. In the beginning of an episode start with 'Dear diary," it was so cool. I'm kinda annoyed they don't do that anymore. =(
I've been thinking about that too lately. It's a big part of the books, and it helps us to know her better. Dear Julie and Kevin, please give Elena more diary entries.

With vamp-speed?
SOUNDS AMAZING! I'd love to see what happened next first and then go back in time! =D
September 10th, please come faaaaaaaaster, can't it come with vamp-speed to us? =D

Lol, I'm just waiting for 9th =P hahaha From the expierences I had with Lost (where we saw the same thing happen 3/4 times from different povs for about 3 episodes) I'm not crazy about this idea, but of course I'll go with it.

YES! A real one! =D When do you think they will release it?
I had the idea yesterday that they'll release it as the episode one promo. Back when there were breaks, about a week before they started again, they'd release the new promo video for the next episode. That's what they'll probably do, but for now I'm looking at the CW's website every time I come online =)

What's a 'tater tots'? Lol, teddy bear. Haha, that's not really a new one. Everyone always calls boys teddy bear. We should come up with one nobody ever knew it existed. *thinking hard*
LOL people use tater tots like they use teddy bears. Tater tots

Not sure...
*Is at work* Can't watch. Anyways, it doesn't matter, I can watch it another 390 times but I won't figure it out with this crappy quality, LOL.
LOL agreed!

*pokes at Damon* THERE!
*grabs VFF's arm* He wouldn't even notice us if we were standing in front of him, naked. Let's not get our hopes up, the only one Damon sees is Elena! =(
Aww someone's in a bad mood. If we were talking about Stefan, I might agree. With Damon, though, he's always looking for girls, especially when one breaks his heart or doesn't show interest.

LOVE IT!
Oh I like the 'huh' LOL. It adds somethings to it, like she's acting surprised although she already knew he hated her.
LOL I think Kath knows he's lying, just like we know he is. =)

Can't freakishly WAIT!
Woah! I wrote 2 pages of chapter 3. I wanna send you some stuff, if you'd like to.
Oohhhh I still need to read chapter two! haha. I'm gonna go edit and write for a while, because I'm behind on editting and I might not get much of a chance to write for a few days =( Today is a madly-writing day lol

Well, either he dies and becomes a vampire, or he will really die because he didn't have enough Anna-blood in his systeme or he didn't take the pills after all. =D
I don't want Jer to turn vampy. =(

I don't either, but why even bring it up if he's not going to? He can still live too

Yes, I remembered they talked about 'one young character and one older actor'.
But I think we already know who died. Anna is the young one, Mayor Lockwood is the older one? =)

Hmmm I hope so! *hopes no one new dies*

The girlie-wolf
Veggie-Vampire

Post by The girlie-wolf »

Wooooooooooooooooooooooow you write ALOT!

I'm Shai. I love VD, as you can see from my banner and avvie. I never heard of it before I joined the lex cuz I live in Isreal and no one knows what it is. So my dad baught me the first 2 books and when I finished them I started watching the series online. And now I'm completly obsessed.

I CAN'T BALIVE KATHRINE IS BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
Shai~ on the ListV2! ~Bunches of teams~ Team Quil-Alpha