American Idol

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Re: American Idol

Post by Jasper<3 »

Mrs. Jasper Hale wrote:Is anyone else annoyed that Katy Perry's cape said Adam Lambert on the back? I don't think that was very appropriate.
:lol: :lol: No, I thought that was great! And yes, I would still say that even if it said Danny Gokey or Kris Allen (well... maybe not Kris...)

I really loved how Danny and Kris were like Just give us the results! and Adam was like No, I wanna hear Katy Perry!!! :lol:

It's way beyond Kris's time. He should've gone WEEKS ago. Not just because I dislike him, but thinking back, Danny and Allison were both outranking him, yet Allison went home, it's just not right.

:lol: It's the crowds of attacking children that vote for Kris! (did anyone else notice that his whole little fan bubble was 90% little kids?)

Just because they announced Kris before Adam doesn't mean Kris had the top score. Just thought I'd throw that out there because I saw somewhere that Kris was in the lead and Adam was in the bottom 2.
List, Gnat ♥
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

urcoolcarrie wrote:Haha. THEN GET THOSE PITCHFORKS SHARPENED, BECAUSE I WANT KRIS TO WIN!! I literally jumped up from my seat and screamed with excitement when they announced that Kris was in the finale. I love that guy, and I could easily sit and listen to an entire album of his and never get enough. He's amazing.

Now, do I think Adam will win, of course. Nobody can deny that that guy has a voice and that everyone loves him, but I will still be calling in for Kris a bajillion times so that he at least gets a chance. :)

lol urcoolcarrie... I will be voting a bajillion times for Adam... so prepare for all your votes to be negated! Aaaahhhh - I do not get the Kris appeal at all. I find him so blah. I was SHOCKED that Danny did not make top 2. I would never buy Kris's album (or Danny's) but I will buy Adam's no matter what.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

urcoolcarrie wrote:Haha. THEN GET THOSE PITCHFORKS SHARPENED, BECAUSE I WANT KRIS TO WIN!! I literally jumped up from my seat and screamed with excitement when they announced that Kris was in the finale. I love that guy, and I could easily sit and listen to an entire album of his and never get enough. He's amazing.
Okay KRIS IS AMAZING! And when they said he was in the finale I screamed and jumped up and down on the couch then my dog attacked me because she thought I was hurt...

And I really think that Kris is going to win because they said that there was only 1 million votes between the top 2 and adam obviously got more votes but all the people who were going to go for Danny are gonna go for Kris so Kris will win.

AND SOMEONE HAS TO CALL IN A VOTE FOR KRIS FOR ME LIKE 100000000 ZTIMES BECAUSE I CN"ZT BECAUSE I AM IN CANADA! :cry:
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I will v.o.m.i.t. if Kris wins... okay, I probably won't but I will be so dissapointed in the American viewers. I agree that quite possibly Danny's votes will go for Kris, which kills me. Kris is fine but so generically generic. Adam is so marketable and tallanted. Even of you can't stand his style, you have to admit, he is tallanted. Ok... off my soap box.

edit: okay... I will personally be dissapointed, not dissapointed in the American viewers. I just really want Adam to win and yes, I will do my part in voting.
Last edited by spookybell on Thu May 14, 2009 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

spookybell wrote:I will v.o.m.i.t. if Kris wins... okay, I probably won't but I will be so dissapointed in the American viewers. I agree that quite possibly Danny's votes will go for Kris, which kills me. Kris is fine but so generically generic. Adam is so marketable and tallanted. Even of you can't stand his style, you have to admit, he is tallanted. Ok... off my soap box.
Well, you can't really speak for American viewers. Why would you be disappointed in them if Adam doesn't win? You have your opinion, they each have their own, let's respect that. :)
*Wanderer*
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by *Wanderer* »

I was so sad that Danny was sent home. He really deserved to be in the finals! He was the one who I was really rooting for throughout this whole season. But at least he got the opportunity to get his name out there, and I'm sure that he will be really successful in the future.

Now that Danny's out, I think I want Kris to win. But my votes will be based on next week's performances. (Sorry if you're one of the people who do this, but I absolutely HATE it when people say that they are already going to be voting for someone when they haven't even heard their final performance yet. :roll: )

I think Adam's so talented, and it's amazing that he can hit those high notes, but am I the only one who finds his high-pitched singing annoying?

And also, who else enjoyed hearing the song "Starlight" by Muse being played on last night's episode?!?!?!
Bellsuz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bellsuz »

Me too! I was so excited when they said Kris' name, I just sat there clapping and smiling like a goofball :D :D :D :D when they announced it. He's so much more my style than Adam. Ugh, the screaming!!! But as you said, he'll probably win.
Image Credit to emaleth @ Vesperarium :)
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Yes! Some Kris followers! WOOT WOOT! maddy, I will vote for Kris for you! (wow. that was a weird sentence. :roll: ) GAH! I want Kris to win SO BAD!! It would be so cool. I think that Adam will win, but hey. I can vote and daydream, can't I?
*Wanderer* wrote:And also, who else enjoyed hearing the song "Starlight" by Muse being played on last night's episode?!?!?!
Oh my gosh, yes! I died! I started jumping up and down when they played the first few cords, and screamed "ITS MUSE! ITS MUSE!" Ah. American Idol, epic WIN!
Mrs. Jasper Hale wrote:Is anyone else annoyed that Katy Perry's cape said Adam Lambert on the back? I don't think that was very appropriate.
Yes, yes, yes. That was so stupid. I mean, why take a side like that? I wish she would have had all their names on it or, better yet, NONE AT ALL! What the crap. I thought her whole stinking performance was stupid. I like her song hot n cold, but other than that, she just bugs me.
*Wanderer* wrote:am I the only one who finds his high-pitched singing annoying?
After a few weeks, yes, I am starting to get annoyed. Its just screaming the entire time. Thats why I agree with whoever first said that they couldn't listen to an entire cd of his. It would just be screaming, and I wouldn't enjoy that at all.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

*Wanderer* wrote:
I think Adam's so talented, and it's amazing that he can hit those high notes, but am I the only one who finds his high-pitched singing annoying?

no you're not! sure he's talented, but when he sang like that I was like what? I WOULD NOT want to listen to a lot of that. my ears would hurt & would be really annoying.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

*Wanderer* wrote:I was so sad that Danny was sent home. He really deserved to be in the finals! He was the one who I was really rooting for throughout this whole season. But at least he got the opportunity to get his name out there, and I'm sure that he will be really successful in the future.

Now that Danny's out, I think I want Kris to win. But my votes will be based on next week's performances. (Sorry if you're one of the people who do this, but I absolutely HATE it when people say that they are already going to be voting for someone when they haven't even heard their final performance yet. :roll: )

And also, who else enjoyed hearing the song "Starlight" by Muse being played on last night's episode?!?!?!
his high pichted singing is SO! annoying!
thats why I only liked the mad world performance he did because he doesn't scream or go high picthed

and the muse thing was Aweosme! I stood up and was like HEY ITS MUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OPERATION DING SONG!
(KRIS ALLEN FANS UNITE!)
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~