American Idol

Off-Topic Conversation regarding music, movies, TV, plays, etc in general the entertainment industry.

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: American Idol

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Yeah, it sounds like basically they figured it would boost their ratings more if they put him in the bottom 2.

Which also mean, in a way, he did pick the right group if that was the case. :lol:
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Exactly! He belonged in both groups!!!
List, Gnat ♥
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

YAY IT'S TONIGHT! :)

ADAM!!!!
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
Bellsuz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bellsuz »

Okay, so...so far tonight I really loved Allison. She's my favorite anyway, but I really liked her singing Crybaby!!! She did an awesome job and just blew me away!!!

They just finished the duet with Kris/Danny and I loved it too, their harmonies were right on.

I'm going to get blasted for this but I wasn't impressed with Adam's Led Zeppelin song. He looked great and came off super sexy but his sound didn't quite match, but that's just my opinion. He did end the song better than he started it though.

On a side note, I'm excited for that Glee Club show they keep promoting during AI. I love music!!!!!!!
Image Credit to emaleth @ Vesperarium :)
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Oh. My. God. Adam BLEW MY MIND!! IT EXPLODED AND CHUNKS BLEW EVERYWHERE!!!! But seriously, I can't imagine how he possible could of been better.

I loved Adam and Allison's duet, it was pure awesomeness. And I loved Adam's striped pants! ;)
List, Gnat ♥
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Omg Nat I loved Adam's pants too! I thought I was a freak but now I don't feel so bad. :D

Adam was seriously the only performance I liked tonight. I don't really understand why they did the duet thing, but I think Adam and Allison did way better than Kris and Danny. I think that was due, in large part, to the brilliance of Adam tonight. He rocked this theme. Allison did ok too but I think she yelled too much during her songs. And the yelling didn't sound good like when Adam yells.

Kris and Danny... meh. I'm just like whatever with these two now. I wouldn't care if either of them went home. But I'm super curious to see the results tomorrow.
Image Image
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

I LOVED Allison last night!!! I was so sad when the judges didn't like it, because I thought it was soooo good.

Though Allison did good on her own, I have to say that the duet with Adam just made it all that much better. Them singing together was like a match made in heaven. It was pure rock BRILLIANCE!!! It blew me out of the water! I was ok with Danny and Kris's performance, but when Adam and Allison got out there, I forgot the first duet completely. AHMAZING job. Kudos to the two rockers. :)

Edward_Addict (sorry if you mentioned a nickname. I'm horrible with them unless I write them down. :lol: )- I think the only reason they did the duet thing was because of time. There is no way they could have all the judges say something about the person so many times. It would be too time consuming.
My idea to fix this problem? Instead of doing duets, how about lets just have fewer commercials! :roll: I know, I know. Thats where they make the money and all that crap, but gal. So, so many. I don't like it.

Bellsuz-I, too, can't wait for Glee! I thought I was a total dork getting all excited for it, because I thought I was the only one! Nice to know there's another person. :)

Oh, and just because we are talking about commercials, I can't wait for So You Think You Can Dance! Yippee!! :D
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
xXBeSafeXx
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by xXBeSafeXx »

Adam and Allison's duet was AMAZING. Period.
I just had to say that. ;)

It was a good night. The best we've had since season 4.
ImageImageImage
Twin--Narnia|Mafia Name--Motor Mouth Alice|EDC, Inc--Bulldozer Trainee
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

Good morning all! So don't shoot me or anything but I wasn't really impressed last night!

Adam: His Led Zepplin was ok but he looks so creepy! It sounds better when I don't actually look at him!

Allison: I liked her! Janis is exactly what she needs to be singing! And I loved that she finally talked back to Simon!

Danny and Kris's duet: Pretty good! Harmonies were awesome! And they are both so cute! I wanted to slap Simon for being mean to Kris.

Kris: It wasn't the best song of the night but it was the only one that, I think, tried to change it up a bit. He made it much more rock sounding than the original and for that I am glad! I am worried that tonight will be his last night!

Danny: Ok so I thought that it was cool watching Danny sing Dream On! I mean at least he attempted to scream and all that! I do think he is safe!

Adam and Allison's duet: Loved that Adam took Allison to his hair dresser! So cute! I really liked their duet! They did a great job!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

Mrs. Jasper Hale wrote: Adam: His Led Zepplin was ok but he looks so creepy! It sounds better when I don't actually look at him!
NO!! NO CREEPINESS INVOLVED!!

:lol:

I can't wait for the results! 2 hours!
List, Gnat ♥