Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Today I don't have too much on, which is good and bad. I do have an editing job now though ... from my father! Oh well, at least he's going to pay me for it, although I won't charge him my full price.

Sarah - I wish it was helping, but while I'm having some conversations, the only person who's asked me to do editing for him is my dad! It's something, at least, so I'll just hope for more soon.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Quiet work day today, always a relief. Our rain has indeed returned and now it feels like a lot like fall :)

Lynne-Aww :( So sorry to hear that.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Today has gone decently but it's insanely warm and humid again, so it's pretty nasty where there's no air conditioning.

Other than that, I haven't been up to too much aside from trying to stay cool.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I've got a lot of bits and pieces to do today. Hopefully I'll get it all done. I've also got to go out and buy a reference book for something I'm working on. That's all I'm going to say about that at the moment! :D

Sarah - yes, quiet days are nice.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

It's hot and off and on stormy where I live, and I have fans going to try and keep me cool as well as some Italian ice.

We're still having problems at work with our new scanning system. I'm just hoping that the issues with it get fixed before the company pulls support on our old system. It's not a good sign when your boss spent most of the day when I was there writing up a letter to send to the company who made our scanning software.

But other than that everything's going OK I guess.

But at least I found this video of a barn owl that killed a snake that was trying to eat her babies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuK1fX41ATU

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Long work day today, six cleans, but it went okay. I was able to come home and cook dinner (love menu planning for this reason!) and then went and visited my parents for a while. It's relaxing, as it reminds me when I lived at home :) plus lately they seem to want to feed me haha. My doctor told me to cut down my sugar and processed foods, something they did last year, so they're able to give me advice and tips.

Lynne-Ooooh intrigue! Good luck on whatever it is ;) You're definitely an inspiration to me :)
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Today Rochelle wants me to work for her (wish she'd make up her mind!). She also wants me to work later than usual to mind the phones. This is a problem because my sister-in-law and her husband are doing a magic show down the Gold Coast tonight and we want to go and see it. I have to hope that traffic will be okay so we can get there in time.

Sarah - I plan my menus ahead too but I don't enjoy cooking even when I do.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hello???

The show went really well last night. David is a great performer! It was very enjoyable.
TwilightFan87

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Last night I watched Mockingjay with a friend and helped her get ready for the new school year. She's a teacher so she had lots of laminated stuff to cut out like decorations for her classroom :)

This weekend is a long weekend, Labor Day, which is really fun because I have Mondays off now and get an extra day with Jason.

Lynne-I'm glad you got to work for Rochelle and was still able to catch your in laws show! How fun :)
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Yesterday I was involved in something that's part of the Brisbane Writers' Festival, which is a well-attended, well-respected writers' festival in Brisbane. This year they were trying something new - featuring one-on-ones with Queensland authors. Unfortunately, there wasn't much interest in it, even though the other sessions in the festival were well attended. However, this was their first year running it, and they were asking us for ways they thought they could improve it. So hopefully in future years, attendance will pick up.

Sarah - yes, I've been meaning to show Hubby Mockingjay. He actually asked about watching it! I'll have to get it out sometime.