Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
michelle
Learning to Love Green

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by michelle »

Hi guys!

This past week wasn’t a good one. On Wednesday, my mum started feeling stressed and depressed out of the blue, and they flew with my dad to Athens, in order to visit a doctor. She’s now on treatment, but since Thursday she wasn’t able to sleep at nights at all – and this is supposed to happen for at least ten days, till her system gets used to the medication… :(

Lynne, I am glad that you figured it out with your medication. It’s so disturbing not to be able to sleep – at nights our minds can magnify even the minor things…
Now as far as Breaking Dawn is concerned. I don’t know what makes me sad because I love BD! The first book is awesome. I adore Jacob’s POV (especially because he is able to see how much Edward loves Bella and he also realizes that the rest of the Cullens are kind and loving), the third book is amazing, with Bella the vampire, Edward the husband and dad and the love that will live forever… So, what is my problem? I guess it depresses me the fact that it’s the end of the series and maybe I am a little (ok, a lot) jealous of Bella, because she conquers happiness. Does it make any sense? Let me tell you that the song Eclipse (All yours) by Metric has the same effect on me. Whenever I listen to it I burst into tears because it brings the whole story in my mind. I feel that it describes all four books in just 3 minutes…

Sarah did you find anything good at the yard sale? Anything twilight related this time?
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Well, last night wasn't that good but I did get some sleep eventually. I don't know what to do about all this. It will be interesting to see what the pharmacist says on Tuesday when I take the medication back and ask him about it.

I'm working for Rochelle today. Hopefully, I'll be able to stay awake!

Michelle - I feel your mother's pain. Trying to work out this stuff is a nightmare! When it comes to BD, for me, I hated the part in Jacob's POV and wish that it hadn't been used (although I understand why it was). He was so bitter and resentful that it was difficult experiencing what was already a difficult part of the book through his thoughts. I would have much rather have had Bella or Edward's POV.
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all!

Yesterday wound up being a lot of fun for my Mom and I! The weather was warm but not too hot, and we each found a lot of stuff. She got mainly clothes and books while I got some new dishes and a lot of Disney stuff. Nothing Twilight related this time other than the books but I did notice at least two complete sets of THG, which I thought was odd. I guess towards the end of every movie series, people give up on the fandom? I already own the books so I didn't get them.

Lynne-I hate not being able to sleep :/ I have inconsistent sleep so I feel your pain. I hope you get it figured out.

Michelle-I liked it from Jacob's point of view as well but I would LOVE to hear it from Edward's perspective. I went and saw Eclipse when I was newly single and I remember wanted to heckle during the proposal scene but I knew the rest of the fans would kill me, so I kinda get your jealously of Bella's ultimate happiness.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I had a really good sleep last night so that's made me feel a bit brighter today. There's only grocery shopping and a few odds and ends today so hopefully it won't be too exhausting.

Sarah - I'm glad you found some good stuff. Yes, some people do seem to dump a fandom at the end of the movies, don't they? I don't get that.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Helloooo?
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Sorry for not being active the past few days. Between watching the 24 Hours of Le Mans and trying to get back to work on Monday, I've been kinda busy.

It also rained a ton last night and some water came into our house from a clogged drain. Nothing was damaged, though.

So in short I'm just hoping for few "normal" days coming up.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

My weeks tend to be quiet, hence the whole not posting a lot. We're still looking for another lead, so work continues to be busy. Today I went and saw my parents for a bit after work, played with their puppy, and enjoyed the sun. I'm trying to motivate myself to get more reading done as well since I need to average 8 books a month in order to hit my Goodreads goal.

Lynne-I think it's sad that there are fans of different books like us, though admittedly I came into the Saga fairly late, but I'm still pretty passionate about it. Hope you're getting sleeping issues figured out.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I've had a good night's sleep the past couple of nights, and this is the medication I should be taking, so that's a good sign. Admittedly, I'm taking it a bit earlier than it ideal, but I will try and push it back over the next few nights.

Sarah - Yes, I'm still passionate about Twilight. I get annoyed when people suggest that it's something everyone grows out of. I will never do that.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Today was OK. It was rainy and cool, and I do have some dishes that I'd like to try and wash tonight.

Biggest thing was that I learned that cats and other animals can have dreams--and what they do while they are dreaming. Our cat Marcy (the stray/feral cat we got a while back), who is now fully grown and pregnant, was twitching and acting weird when she was sleeping a while ago. I thought that she was having a seizure or was going into labor. However, she was just dreaming. She's fine, and she's gotta be having her kittens soon--she'll probably explode, otherwise. She has also grown tolerant of having her belly rubbed--usually she bites at us to keep use from doing that.

I'll just be doing some stuff tonight and trying to find a way to fight off the oncoming humidity that'll be coming in tomorrow.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

My sleeping seems to be back on track, which is great. And I only have a quiet day today, which is also good. :D

My publisher asked me about doing something which could be a really fun thing but I'm not telling you what is it just yet. All I will say is, if you've had withdrawal symptoms after finishing the Verindon trilogy, you will probably be pleased. :D