Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
michelle
Learning to Love Green

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by michelle »

Hi guys!

The past two days I was busy trying to store my summer clothes and to bring out the winter things (I must be the last person in Greece to do so, but it wasn’t so cold here – just a jacket would do the job.) And of course we haven’t put up the tree yet (Lynne and Sarah now I am jealous…)

Lynne, congratulations for all the things you do! Wow! You are a hardworking person and I truly believe that you are going to get your reward! I am sorry to hear that the signing didn’t go well, but I understand that the bookstore is to blame. This was not the proper behavior towards you. I hope the next time you will have a singing will go great! :)
Lynne, in Greece (in the big cities) we have book fairs every summer. They are held out and they last about a week or more and publishing houses can participate, each with one kiosk. Do you have something like that there? It would be amazing if you could take part in one as a company. Now I remembered that when I was in Port Douglas I went in a bazaar that it reminded me a little bit of the book fairs in Greece. The difference was that the bazaar was held only on Sundays and that there were various exhibitors (they sold souvenirs, paintings, clothes, even fruits). Maybe there is something similar in your area or near you?

Sarah the dishes you mention sound delicious. Next time we want photos! :D
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I have to have a blood test this morning. It's just a routine thing but it means I haven't had breakfast, so I'm hungry. :( After that, I'm taking a day off and just getting a few things done around the place.

Michelle - I know my publisher goes to things that sound like that but they're more for publishers and reps to market their books to traders than for the public. We do get occasional ones that the public can attend (I'm going to one in March next year) but there aren't a lot of them, at least, not in Brisbane, where I live. Now, you know you have to go and put up your tree now, don't you? :D
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I got done with everything that I wanted to get done today. I have that party thing tomorrow and I'll be up early tomorrow for that. But aside from that and Tuesday's outing, I don't have much planned for what I'll be doing until I go back to work Wednesday.

So tonight I'll just be looking up some stuff for fun tonight.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

Yesterday was quite relaxing and easy, which was nice. Last night Hubby and I also put together a Facebook ad for my trilogy in the hope of getting some sales in time for Christmas. It's generating a few hits so hopefully that will lead to sales.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I had my work party yesterday and it went pretty well. I did spend a lot of time yesterday sleeping though.

I'll just be doing my normal stuff today and getting ready for work tomorrow and my outing on Thursday.

PS: I don't know why, but my avatar is no longer showing up. I should look like this:

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

I've had 50 hits so far on the Amazon page for The Heir owing to the ad I put up. If that even gets me a couple of sales it will be worth it. :)

I've got another quiet day today but I could go up and look after my son's class while they have swimming this morning. Not sure ...
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

And now this photo of an Ashy-faced Owl:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/30683654@N04/2871416235/

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I have to go to the dentist today. Ugh! I hate dentists. Hopefully he won't find anything wrong.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I went out and bought some new noodle dinner stuff after work. I'll be trying two new Japanese inspired noodle dishes later tonight.

Tomorrow I'll be having my outing at the Animal Shelter/Humane Society, the Bird Sanctuary, and a library. Other than that, I don't have much planned until Saturday when I have to be at a Christmas party.

Also, on Monday, at a Christmas party at work, I met two people who I'd like to befriend, and I'm hoping to hear from one of them soon.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

No problems at the dentist yesterday. Phew! And today is Little Man's last day in grade two. My boy's growing up so quickly!