Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I called off work today because I wasn't feeling well--I felt like vomiting this morning. I'm a bit better now, but not 100%.

I have my outing tomorrow so I hope that I feel better by then. But other than that, I have the usual stuff to work on tonight.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

The G20 Summit has moved into town so this city is having a public holiday to keep as many of us out of the city as possible. That's fine by me! Obama flies in tomorrow morning. They were showing that his limo has arrived on the new last night (slow news day, I think!). Putin's also sending warships because he was annoyed by our prime minister who talked tough to him about the crash of MH17. I don't think he'll do anything with them. I mean, what's he going to do, start a war while a whole heap of world leaders are visiting the country he's attacking? I don't think that would be wise.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I had my outing today and though it was cold, I did get to see both the barn owls and a barred owl at the bird sanctuary.

Other than that, I haven't really been up to much today. I'll spend my time that I'm awake looking up stuff and trying to get ready for work.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'm still not feeling well. I even went home from work early today because of being ill. I hope that I'm better before Monday.

There's some pics from the Bahrain 6 Hours sportscar race this weekend up on the Audi Sport Facebook page and some on the FIA WEC's website and FB pages, though nothing insanely good for me to post, especially not until the HQ sets get released after the race.

However, I do have a photo of Lia and Lena from Liana:

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... e=551C4F0F

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

I didn't have time to post this morning because I was in a bit of a rush. My in-laws needed to go up to Toowoomba (about a two hours' drive away from here) and they were happy to make their trip coincide with a writers' festival that was up there. That way I didn't have to drive up (I get nervous driving up mountain ranges) and I didn't have to worry about a parking space. It also meant I could leave when I wanted to instead of feeling obliged to stay for longer.

It was a good morning. I sold two sets of all three books and one copy of The Heir. I also got to catch up with a few writers I know so that was nice too. It was stinking hot, though! We're having a heatwave here this weekend and tomorrow is supposed to be horrendous. Not looking forward to it.

Tonight we are going down to the Gold Coast to celebrate Hubby's Nanna's birthday ... again. We celebrated it about a month ago, but more of the family are up in Queensland visiting from down south so we're going out again. I'm looking forward to a good feed. :D
michelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by michelle »

Hey there!

Lynne well done with the books! Have you found someone to help you clarify the issue you had with your new book? Is it something we could help?
I saw in the news that Brisbane is at the centre of attention these days. And that the temperature is high inside and outside the conference room...

Guys, you do remember to vote everyday for the short stories, right? My first vote wasn’t submitted after all – I guess I visited the site a bit too early the first day!!! 8-)
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I ate waaaaaaaay too much last night at the restaurant but I don't care. It was worth it. Had yummy chocolate cake for dessert.

Thanks for reminding me, Michelle. Yes, I think I've resolved my problem with the novel. The pastor of my church knows someone who knows someone else who is able to help me. I've checked with him and he says the plot is plausible with a few minor changes. Phew!

Michelle - yes I've voted so far for Carlisle, Esme and Alice. :)
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Audi came in 4th and 5th at Bahrain after running the second and third fastest race laps today. Great considering that they had to replace 3 chassis on their cars before the race started.

I'm glad that the racing season is almost over. It does get a bit tiring after a while, especially the final third of the season, or the final half in the case of the WEC.

I'll just look some stuff up tonight and try some new salad things that I got at Walmart tonight.

TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Quiet weekend here, which is just fine by me. My boss found another person to help us a few days a week which is great since we've been so busy, we need the help! My co-worker is getting married next weekend and is taking her honeymoon the week of Thanksgiving which will make things even more hectic, so the new person is coming at the perfect time! Maybe if we have more help I won't be as tired all the time.

I've spent a lot of time perusing the ads for sales right now since I'm starting Christmas shopping :) Jason's birthday falls on the day after Thanksgiving this year so I always usually start early anyway! He wasn't amused when I told him I might get the bulk of his presents on his actual birthday during the big sales...in reality, I finished yesterday ;)

Lynne-Oh I'm so jealous of your heatwave! It's been so cold here, getting down into the 20s in the mornings! Glad you had a great time at your writer's festival :) how are your parents settling into their new house?

Michelle-I keep forgetting to vote! The one night I did it let me vote once for 3 different people..so I voted for Alice, Esme, and Carlisle.
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

It's much cooler here today than yesterday, which is good, as yesterday was atrocious. When my in-laws were up at Toowoomba on Saturday they went to a special plant nursery and bought me three lovely new rose bushes. I was hoping to plant them yesterday but it probably would have killed them because the weather was so terrible. It probably wouldn't have done me any good either! We spent most of the day downstairs in the office, which is the only room in the house that currently has air conditioning. I did pop in to see my parents as well. They are loving their new home and the dog has settled in without any problem. He has not even fussed when they've left him alone there! The only problem is that they don't yet have a functioning phone. I will be ringing the phone company again this morning to try and get them to do something about it.

Sarah
- yay for quiet weekends!Trust me, you didn't want to be here yesterday. It wasn't fun at all.