Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
michelle
Learning to Love Green

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by michelle »

Hello guys!

Lynne, your day must have been really exhausting but now you will be able to sit back and relax!
As for me, I finished the book! It’s amazing! You surprised me with the turn of events, SPOILER!!! especially with Hajitis’ love for Sarah - I didn’t see that coming - and his death. The truth is that it didn’t “hurt” me so much because I know that if he was alive he would have to deal with the pain of unrequited love (like Jacob at the end of Eclipse :( ).
I loved the whole Keridan and Sarah’s story, how the got married, how they finally became parents, Sarah’s cluelessness at the end... 8-) Oh, it’s so beautiful!
(I guess I have to go to goodreads to rave about the Reign!!! And I have to read the extras on your site…)

Thank you Lynne! :clap:

Sean, I am glad you’re feeling better! My mum is suffering from headaches the last days and yeah, it’s sinusitis… :banghead:
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

I went and helped my parents with a bit more unpacking yesterday. They seem to be settling in very well. Even the dog is okay, which is a relief. I was afraid it would stress him out.

Hubby and i went to the 40th birthday party of a friend of mine last night. It was good fun and a great way to unwind after all this moving stuff!

Michelle - I'm glad you enjoyed The Reign. Yes, please go and join the discussion at Goodreads. I think Susan put up about four different topics there. I've got a few giveaway posts there too, so you might have to click on 'more topics' to see them all. :)
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all,

Crazy busy week here with work in which I worked overtime which I don't do very often and then last night we had a concert in Seattle as well which was tiring but a lot of fun to relax after a long week! I spent some time shopping for Jason's birthday today since the stores are already having great sales and his birthday falls on the day after Thanksgiving this year, which is the busiest shopping day of the year here. He didn't seem thrilled that I would wait for those sales to do all his shopping haha.

Lynne-yeah, I wasn't too surprised by her death honestly..upon re-reading, I realized Coin would just turn into another President Snow and that seemed so senseless that I'm glad Katniss shot her. Jason didn't quite agree but it's fun to discuss all this with him. Jason doesn't read much fiction either, so I sympathize with you there.

Moving is tiring, isn't it? Glad it went smoothly even if it is exhausting!

Michelle-Ah okay, those prices aren't too bad then :) About the same as they are here unless you buy used or get a good sale. I'm always wanted to go to Athens, it looks gorgeous!

And yes, it was surprising that he got so upset when Prim dies in the book! He doesn't read fiction very often so it's quite fun to watch all this.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I'll just be looking up some stuff today and rest up for tomorrow at work. My weekly outing will now more than likely be Thursday due to something that came up.

Other than that, I don't have too much going on today.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there, everyone!

I'm just working for Rochelle from home this morning, so it's going to be a quiet day after a busy weekend.

Sarah - Yes, I definitely wasn't sad that Coin died. Glad you got through your busy week okay!
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

I have the day off work tomorrow, and I'm going to try and get a hold of someone from Social Security about and update I want them to have. But otherwise, I'll be looking up a lot of Audi stuff over the next day in a half and doing some other things.

And tomorrow will be the last day before it gets cold and snowy around here. Which means that my outing on Thursday might be a miserable one due to the cold, but at least my bed's prepared.

So that's what I have going on.

Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

michelle
Learning to Love Green

Post by michelle »

Hey guys!

Did you vote for the Twilight Short Stories? I just did, but I am not sure whether my vote was submitted, because there is no message to say so... :?

And yes, Lynne after all only the USA and Canada citizens are eligible to participate. Sarah and Sean, how is your imagination doing this period? ;)

Sarah, Athens is beautiful, indeed. I lived there for almost ten years and it’s a must if you like sightseeing, visiting museums, art, nightlife (although I didn’t use to go out a lot at nights 8-) ). I hope you will have the chance to come one day soon!
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I'm working for our business again today. I went to see my parents yesterday and they've nearly got everything unpacked and it's all looking good. :)

Michelle - I did vote, yes. Hopefully, I'll remember to go back and vote again tomorrow.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

It's pretty cold tonight where I live, and sadly it's going to get worse before it gets better. At least I have plenty of warm stuff to eat and drink around here.

I have work this morning, and then an outing tomorrow. It'll be cold, but I would still like to pay what will probably be a final visit to the bird sanctuary until spring.

Other than that, I don't have much going on.

Tornado

Post by Tornado »

I'm having some issues with my new novel. I may have to do a major rewrite to make it plausible and to do that, I've got to find someone to help me understand a particular issue that it raises. This may be difficult. I hope I don't have to shelve it.