Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Re: Rob's HH #12: Sisterhood of the Pattinson

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Hey all!

Quiet weekend for me but it was much needed since we've been pretty busy the past few weeks. I spent a lot of time hanging out with my parents and Jason. We went out for ice cream last night and today I made the poor man watch some of the Twilight marathon since it's been on FX all day. I re-installed the Sims on my computer and have been wasting time with that but it's a nice treat since I haven't been gaming much. Now it's time to gear up for another work week but since my new person is a Christian, it forces my boss to cut back on her swearing and news talk radio, which makes the whole job a lot more fun again.

Lynne-that sounds lovely, having a church service up in the mountains! How nice. I'm glad you're enjoying your book editing :)

Song-wow that sounds so scary! I think your punishment fit the crime but it sounds like the kids learned their lesson. Sun burns aren't fun either :/

The heat is supposed to stay in the 80s this week which is more bearable than the 90s, especially because we clean a hot yoga studio weekly where it's traditionally 105 degrees (F) inside! I turn the heat off as soon as I get in there of course and those days I went a bit slower than normal.

How long are the kids on break for?
fi_fi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Trying to be 100 places at once while, with a To Do List that never gets any shorter!

Post by fi_fi »

*sneaks in after years of absence and hopes nobody will be too cross*
Ahem... well.... Hello there :wave:

LLLLOOOOOONNNNNGGG time no see..... sorry about that... I have been keeping tabs on you all via facebook, of course, but it feels SO GOOD to be back on the actual Lex where it all began :)

Someone mentioned something about an HH Library thread where we/you discuss the books?
I've just finished listening to the Twilight audiobook, have started on the New Moon audio, but am pretty sure I'll read the hard copies as soon as I'm home!

Hope you're all well, and not TOO shocked at my sudden re-appearance!

Much love to you all,

Fi xx

Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Hey there!

I just have boring old grocery shopping today.That's all. I did manage to get the book I was editing for Rochelle finished yesterday, which was great. Not much else going on at the moment, though.

Hi there, fi fi!

Sarah - Good on you for subjecting Jason to a Twilight marathon. There should be more of that, I say! :D Yes, church was good on Sunday.
Chernaudi
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

Fi-Fi: Hi :) :wave:

Had a good day at work, and now I'm a little confused about my kittens. We though that Jade was a girl, but now there's a chance that she might be a boy. I'm not sure, and my older brother isn't sure. At least we know for sure that Snowball is a boy.

I also slept in after work because I didn't get the best of sleep last night and I haven't felt that great today. But at least I'm one step closer to having my outing soon. I'm hoping for Wednesday or Friday.

But other than that, I haven't been up to much today. Just gonna look some stuff up and get something to eat later on.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Team Renesmee, Team Bella, Team Edward.

Fan fic stories: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2192109/
TwilightFan87
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by TwilightFan87 »

Breaking Dawn Part 1 was on TV today so he got stuck watching some of that today too, haha :)

Quiet Monday otherwise and I'm glad that the new girl is settling into our routine at work so my boss can start taking it easy. She's due in five weeks and is getting huge :) She's letting me have my birthday off in two weeks which I'm pretty excited about.

Fi Fi-Hi!! That was me :) The HH Library is actually a separate FB group but I'm thinking we should get it started on the Lex too, just bring people back! I'm sad I didn't discover it until about 2 years ago when things had started settling down. It's so quiet around here!

Lynne-Jason saw both BD 1 and 2 in theaters with me since none of my girlfriends wanted to go right away, so he's a supportive hubby. Not to mention he's taking me back to Forks next month :) I love doing basic stuff like grocery shopping.
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Hi everyone.

It was hotter than hell outside, and in the office I worked in today. My father and little brother are doing some yard work, and there should be a fan in office by tomorrow. I'm also hoping soon to hear about when my outing will be, be it tomorrow or Friday. But this heat and humidity crap sucks. And of course, it takes thunderstorms to get things to cool down. But at least that'll happen soon.

At least I got a decent night's sleep last night after working with my pillows. I've been having some neck and upper back pain and it's been causing me tension headaches. But I think that I got that issue alleviated a bit. Hopefully in a couple of hours of so I'll know more about my outing.

Other than that, I'll be trying to beat the heat and maybe doing some gaming stuff later tonight--console gaming stuff, since it's cool in my room.

I'll be back later :)
Audi, Twilight, Cher, Pink Floyd, symphonic/progressive rock, KStew, RP, Bio-Booster Armor Guyver-what's not to like

Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

Morning all!

Little Man has his first school excursion today. It's a huge rigmarole! It's at a mangrove, so he has to wear certain clothes and certain shoes and take a replacement set of everything. I don't know how he's going to fit it all in his bag, not to mention carrying it! I hope he has a good time.

I'm doing some more editing for Rochelle today. Hopefully I'll get a lot done.

Sarah - Hubby didn't see them in the cinema with me, but watched them on DVD. He did go to see Eclipse with me in the cinema though, then put up with my grumbling all the way home because I hated it.
Songbird
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Songbird »

I baked way too much! Bug had her heart set on cheesecake, which MM doesn't like...or rather won't taste, so he doesn't know he'd love it, and he wanted chocolate cake. So I made both, but only 2 people on the choir board came to the meeting, so now I have a ton left over!
I think I'm going to take the kids into the Centrum today. MM needs new swim trunks because the ones he has are too tight, and the next size up falls off of him. So I need to find something stretchy. And they have a bunch of stuff going on in the Centrum today with bouncy castles and face painting, etc.

Sarah, what are your plans for your birthday? It's nice that you have that day off.
The kids are off for 6 weeks. We're going to do lots of little day trips with them.

Hi Fi_Fi! I don't think I came here until you were already gone. Nice to meet you!!

Sean, what makes you think Jade might be a boy?

Lynne, how was Little Man's excursion? Did you fit everything in his bag?
Sounds like a lovely day. Is it still cold there? You said you were sitting in the sun and I thought "Oh how miserable!" but then I remembered it's your winter, so the sun probably would have felt GREAT!
Signature artwork by TammyAZ
Chernaudi

Post by Chernaudi »

Songbird: Jade has a little fuzzy thing where a cat's male part would be, but I'm not sure, because Jade also looks to be a girl still, too. I'll have to ask my mom next time I see her.

fi_fi
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Trying to be 100 places at once while, with a To Do List that never gets any shorter!

Post by fi_fi »

Heya.
Hope this finds you all well :)

I've just spent a blissful week at home at my Dad's place in Scotland, heading back south again tomorrow for GB's Dad's wedding on Friday. (GB being my bf, for those who don't know :) )

It feels really good to be back on the Lex :)

Hi Lynne! Good to see you again :) Well done with getting the editing done, that must be quite an arduous task!

Sean How many kittens do yo have? Is it just the two? I've had a couple of friends who have mistakenly identified kittens as either male or female, only to be surprised a few months later - especially when a supposedly male kitten was taken to the vet and turned out to be pregnant... oooops! Hope your outing goes well

Sarah - Heya :) I hadn't realised the HH Library was on facebook, glad I didn't though, otherwise I might NEVER have made it back to the Lex! I've watched the films a few times over the past couple of years, but this is the first time since 2011 that I've read (or listened!) to the books - I HAD forgotten just how good they are, thanks for suggesting the read-along and getting me back in to them! Good to hear you're getting your birthday off work - what do you do (if you don't mind me asking)? Have you made plans for your birthday?

I may be MIA again for a while, at least until I get home next week, probably Tuesday or Wednesday.
Hope you all have a good weekend.
Be Safe xx